Rumours

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

"Morning" Mrs Lim said as she entered Hui-Fen's room to find her sitting up and waiting "So what did you get up to yesterday?" she asked "Oh Yixing just took me to where we use to camp as kids and then he dropped me of at work" replied Hui-Fen before adding "Why?" as her mum took out a newspaper and began to read what was on one of the pages: 

Exo-M member found holding hands with mystery girl 

Yesterday Exo-M member Lay was seen holding hands with a mystery girl as they walked into a woodland area and emmerged a some what hour later again holding hands before getting into his car and driving away. Whilst the identity of this girl remains anonymous one source claims that this girl is from the same area as Lay and the two have been best friends since birth. Is love now in the air for young Yixing? 

"W-what, he was holding my hand to help me walk" Hui-Fen said as her mum finished reading the article "I know that and he knows that but not everyone does" replied her mum as Hui-Fen sighed "What am I going to do if they ever find out it was me... they'll think I'm his... girlfriend" said Hui-Fen 'Although that wouldnt be so bad' she thought before her eyes widened and she quickly shook away the thought. "Just be careful next time and nobody will find out" said her mum as Hui-Fen sighed before being helped out of bed and went to gest dressed. 

"Anyone will do anything for attention these days" said Lay as he read the article and chucked it to the side sighing and his parents looked on worried "Do you think the other members have seen it yet?" asked his mum as he shrugged his shoulders "I doubt the guys back in Korea have read about it... yet but I should think Luhan and the others here will have read it at some point today" he said as he sighed again. "What are you going to do?" asked his dad "What can you do? Ban people from following me around and taking pictures of me?" he asked as his mum got up "Where are you of to?" asked his dad as she gathered up her stuff. "Of out with Hui-Fen and her mum" she replied as Lay's eyes widened "Do you think people will recognise her?" he asked "It said in there 'the identity of this girl remains anonymous' so no I dont think people will recognise her" said his dad as Lay sighed with relief and his mum left the two of them for some... father and son time... "Want to go follow them?" asked his dad as Lay grinned "Never thought you'd ask" he replied as they grabbed as their coats and began to become... spies if you would call it. 

"Have you two heard about the article in the newspaper?" asked Lay's mum as she, Hui-Fen and her mum sat around having food "Yeah, looks as if anybody will do anything for attention these days" replied Hui-Fen "That's what Yixing said" said his mum and at that point Lay and his dad (in very bad disguises) sat at a table nearby. "So Hui-Fen, a little birdie told me you like someone" said his mum as Hui-Fen sighed "You told her mum?" she asked as her mum laughed "Who does she like?" Lay's dad whispered to him and Lay shrugged his shoulders "She wouldn't tell me" he whispered back as they continued to listen to the conversation. "Going to tell us who it is?" asked her mum as Hui-Fen shook her head "Why not?" asked Lay's mum "Because" replied Hui-Fen and before they could ask anymore questions anymore questions Lay gave him and his father away by sneezing, "What are you two doing here?" asked his mum as Hui-Fen listened, she was confused as to who they were talking to "Well cant a son spend some quality time with his dad?" she heard Lay ask at which her eyes widenend. "By spying on us?" asked his mum at which a whole debate started and Hui-Fen just sat there quietly. 

Later that day Hui-Fen was sat out in her garden listening to music on her ipod as her mum wondered out to chat to her "Can I join you?" she asked "Why do you need to ask just sit" replied Hui-Fen as the two of them began to laugh "Anyway, the person you like" began her mum as Hui-Fen sighed "It's Yixing isnt it?" she asked and Hui-Fenwas completly caught of guard by that question 'HOW DOES SHE KNOW?!?!?' she thought to herself "You do dont you?" asked her mum "I think so" replied Hui-Fen as the two of them began to talk but unknown to the two of them, Lay had overheard everything that was said...