Have you ever wondered?

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

It was the day before Lay had to leave to go to Beijing and meet the others once again, he didn't want to leave but he knew he had to for the fans and for the other members of Exo M. "Going to miss me?" he asked Hui-Fen as the two of them sat in her room "Of course stupid, I had to wait four years to meet you again and who know's who long I'll have to wait until next time" she said as Lay smiled and squeezed her hand and that was when an idea popped into her head. 
"Close your eyes" she said 
"Why?" asked Lay as Hui-Fen rolled her eyes 
"Just do it" she said and Lay slowly closed them "They're closed" he said as Hui-Fen lent in and felt his face to make sure they were before she leaned in and kissed him. As she went to pull away Lay grabbed her and held the kiss for longer before finally breaking it up. 

"Have you ever wondered how you became blind?" Lay asked a while later as Hui-Fen nodded "Of course, it hasn't been bothering me though... it's just that because the doctors here couldn't figure out what caused it... can anyone?" she said and that was when an idea popped into Lay's mind. 
"Come to Beijing with me" he said as Hui-Fen shook her head 
"No it will be fine, I can take you to a specialist and maybe you can finally get answers" he said as Hui-Fen thought for a moment before shaking her head again "What about my parents?" she asked and Lay was at a loss there. 
"I can talk to them, just be ready in case they agree" he said and he left as Hui-Fen sat there confused 'I don't even know where the suitcases are' she thought to herself. 

A while later Hui-Fen was sat on her bed running her hand over a book as her mum entered the room and sat next to her "Yixing told me he wants to take you to see a specialist in Beijing" she said as Hui-Fen nodded 
"Do you want to go?" she asked as Hui-Fen thought for a moment before nodding again "I need to find out how I became blind" she said as her mum stared at her for a moment before going out of the roomand then dragging a suitcase into the room and dropping it onto the bed. 
"I'll pick out and fold the clothes and you can put them in here" her mum said as she opened up the suitcase and began to hand Hui-Fen clothes as the two began to pack away and Lay was doing the same. 

"Ready to go?" he asked as he knocked for her a while later "Yeah" she replied as he took her suitcase and loaded it into the taxi before helping her in "Take care and we'll see you when you get back" said her mum as the two of them waved goodbye and the taxi drove them to the aiport to catch a quick flight to Beijing. 
"Nervous?" asked Lay a while later 
"Just a bit" replied Hui-Fen as she began to play with her hands, something she did when she was nervous as Lay put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Soon she was asleep in his arms and the taxi was approaching the airport as he got a text from Luhan: 

Me and the others cant wait to meet her! ^.^

"Oh no"...