Baby steps

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

It had been almost three days since Hui-Fen's ordeal with Chen. Since then she had refused to go outside and kept herself shut in all day, Lay's holiday was drawing to an end and he wanted to see Hui-Fen play the piano again before he left and so far... it wasn't going well... one day he walked into her house to find that she had slept downstairs the night before AND the night before that and stayed in her pyjamas those two days not doing anything... "Get dressed" Lay said as he dragged her to her room "Why?" she asked as Lay put some clothes into her hands. 

"I'm taking you out" he said as Hui-Fen tried to push the clothes back to him but he just pushed them back "Get dressed or I'll take you out in your pyjamas" he said and Hui-Fen didnt move... was she trying to test his patience... "YAH ALRIGHT I'LL GET DRESSED" she shouted as Lay took her hand and tried to take her downstairs, guess he wasn't lying after all. Lay meanwhile stayed outside her room to make sure she was alright and wouldnt get into any trouble. There better?" she asked as she wondered out of her room "Yes" said Lay as she rolled her eyes and he took her hand and led her out the house. As the two of them walked down the road Hui-Fen realised that Lay was still holding onto her hand and her heartbeat began to accelerate... did he realise... the answer was yes he was aware that he was still holding onto her hand but he didn't want to let go... he liked it... 

Soon the two arrived at their destination and as Lay led her into the place she was wondering where they were "Where are we?" she asked as Lay took her into a large musical hall and led her to the stage to the piano. Once they were there he pressed his fingers onto a few keys and a tune came out. "Play" he said as he tried to sit her down but she shook her head "No Yixing" she said as he sighed. 
"Why wont you play?" he asked as Hui-Fen sighed "I'm not cut out for this, I know you said when we were younger that I could do this but I cant" she said 
"How do you know that?" he asked, "I thought he could've been a new friend" she said as Lay looked at her confused "Why? Am I not a good friend?" he asked as Hui-Fen rolled her eyes. 
"Of course you are, you're an amazing friend... but you're not going to be here forever and soon you'll be back to being famous again" she said as Lay sighed, that was true. 

"Just think of it as baby steps Hui-Fen" was all he said and Hui-Fen's eyes widened 'How does he know about that phrase?'... 

*flashback*

"This is useless I'll never be able to do it" Hui-Fen shouted as her teacher sighed. It had been a month since she had turned blind and was very slowly getting use to her new lifestyle. Now she was starting to learn piano again but differently, it was proving to be very difficult. "You can do it Hui-Fen just think of it as baby steps" said her teacher as Hui-Fen thought for a moment. 

"Baby steps?" she asked "Yes, take it nice and slowly and don't give up until you have the hang of it" said her teacher 'Like a baby learning to walk' she thought to herself as she began to slowly play the keys and run her hand along the brail and soon a song was beginning to form. "I'm doing it" she said happily as her teacher smiled and Lay was watching her from the distance secretly urging her on... 

*end of flashback*

'If I could do it then... I can do it now' Hui-Fen thought to herself as she slowly sat down and pressed a few notes before pausing and Lay sat next to her as she began to play the first sonf that came into her mind... 


Right another question: 

When I get around to finishing this story, should I do another story for another Exo member? If yes who? 

I'm stuck on either Luhan or Kai... or do you guys have anyone else in mind?