But it's November!

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

"Where are we?" asked Hui-Fen as she heard the car stop a few minutes later and Yixing helped her out of the car "We're at the place we use to go camping as kids" he replied "We're going camping? But it's November dont you think its a bit cold for camping?" she asked as Lay laughed "We're not here to camp silly we're here to roast some marshmallows and then we're going home" he said "I have to be back by five then I have work" said Hui-Fen as Lay nodded... then remmebered that she wouldnt be able to see the nod as he got some stuff out from the back of the car and then helped Hui-Fen walk to the area they needed to get to. Hui-Fen could tell that they were getting closer to where they use to camp because she could hear the sound of the river nearby and upon hearing it she smiled thinking back to the good times "What are you smiling at?" Lay asked her "I can hear the river" replied Hui-Fen "Want to go stick your feet in it?" he asked "Wont it be cold?" she asked "Never stopped us before".

Hui-Fen thought for a moment before she slowly sat herself on the floor and took her shoes of before she tried to role up her jeans but failed and Lay saw this he bent down to help her. "I'm just rolling up your jeans" he said to her as she moved away at his touch but then began to blush as she nodded and he continued to roll up her jeans before helping her near the edge of the river as she stuck her feet in and the cold instantly hit her 'It's colder than I thought' she thought as Lay dipped his feet in "Find it cold?" he asked as she shook her head "N-not at all" she replied as she began to shiver. That was when Lay splashed some water on her and she screamed in shock "YOU" she shouted  as she felt around to see where he was sat before she splashed some water into his direction and felt him jump as the water hit him and she laughed. That was when Lay splashed even more water on her which got her hair went and he ran away laughing "Yixing get back here now" shouted Hui-Fen as she slowly got up and turned around before being met with a silence "Yixing" she called and again there was silence. 

"GOT YOU" he screamed as he lifted her up and the two began to laugh and then Hui-Fen's heartbeat began to beat really fast again as Lay sat her down and helped her put her shoes on before the two sat around a fire to warm up. "Marshmallows are done" Lay said a while later as Hui-Fen reached out for hers but Lay pushed her hand away "Aren't you going to let me have mine?" she asked him "Nah I'll feed you it instead" replied Lay "E-eh?" asked Hui-Fen "Feed you, then you can feed me like we did when we were younger" he said as Hui-Fen nodded but her body was trembling,'Control yourself' she thought as Lay got a marshmallow ready. "Lean in a bit" he said as Hui-Fen slowly leaned in and Lay bought the marshmallow up close to her "Open up" he said as Hui-Fen opened and ate the marshmallow "Yummy?" he asked as Hui-Fen nodded "My turn" she said as Lay handed her a marshmallow as she pulled him in close and fed it to him "Nice?" she asked "Yeah" he said as he finished eating. "What time is it?" Hui-Fen asked after a while "4:30" replied Lay "I should get going to work then" Hui-Fen said as Lay helped her up "I'll drop you there" he said as they made their way back to the car and Hui-Fen nodded. 

The ride back to Hui-Fen's work was quiet until Lay started singing and Hui-Fen couldn't help bu smile at how lovely his voice sounded "We're here" he said a while later as he helped her out the car and walked her into the piano room and sat her down "I'll see you later" he said "Bye" replied Hui-Fen as he left. As he walked to the car a strange feeling overcame him but he couldn't make out what it was "Maybe the marshmallows went wrong" he said to himself as he drove home.