Remember the promise?

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

It's been almost nine months since Hui-Fen finally regained her sight. Since then she went back to teaching piano and was even on a pay rise and was planning to move out of her house... to a house she and Lay could share whenever he had time of from his schedules. She had also met Exo M again and also met Exo K and she had to admit, they were all cute but they weren't as cute as her Lay and she knew that for a fact. "All packed and ready to go then?" asked her mum as she came into Hui-Fen's room 
"Almost just got two more boxes to pack" replied Hui-Fen as her mum began to cry, it didn't come as a big shock to Hui-Fen because since the day she told her mum that she was moving she couldn't stop crying.

"Mum I promise I'll be fine" she said as she went to hug her for the umpteenth time that day, 
"I know... it's just going to be so hard saying goodbye to you" her mum replied as she hugged her back and nearly squeezed the life out of her. 
"Mum... let go... I... can't breath" Hui-Fen said as her mum let go and the air came back into her. About an hour later the last two boxes were packed and ready to go tomorrow morning and that night the Lim family had their final meal together as a hole and Hui-Fen went to bed early and was nervous about leaving home forever the next day. 

*next morning* 

"Last box coming through" her dad called as he and her mum carried the last box into the house 
"Are you sure you dont want us to stay and help you unpack?" asked her mum as Hui-Fen shook her head "I shall be fine" replied Hui-Fen as she hugged her parents goodbye and they left as she looked around. Some of the stuff was already in the house and most of it was decorated because the days leading up to the move in Lay had already dropped most of his stuff there and they had spent a few days decorating the place.

As she walked into their bedroom she saw two handprints on the wall, one white and one red and as she placed her hand onto the white handprint she smiled at the memories of the previous days...

*flashback* 

"I had another paintbrush a second ago and now it's gone" said Hui-Fen as she walked into the bedroom and saw Lay holding her paintbrush.
"I believe that is mine" she said as she tried to take it from him but he pulled it away from her "You cant have it now, it's covered with paint and will ruin the room you're painting" he said as Hui-Fen rolled her eyes. 
"Where was the one you were using?" she asked as Lay blushed  
"I broke it" he replied "How did you break it?" asked Hui-Fen as Lay blushed even more 
"THAT I don't want to talk about" he said as Hui-Fen sighed. 

"How am I meant to paint the room now?" she asked as Lay put some white paint onto his finger and then her cheek with the finger "Like that I guess" he said smirking as he put his whole hand into the paint and went to plonk it onto her face but she dodged and his handprint ended up on the wall instead.as Lay sighed and went to wash the paint of his hand, Hui-Fen covered her hand in the other paint and plonked it on the wall next to Lay's as he walked back in to find her handprint next to his
"To make it look like we were meant to do it" she replied as she put her paint covered hand on his face and soon a paint fight errupted between the two of them. 

*end of flashback*

As Hui-Fen stood there staring at the handprints Lay crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist "Happy moving in day" he sang as he kissed her neck as she jumped before laughing.
"Shall we pack the rest of your stuff away then?" he asked her as the two of them packed the rest of her stuff away and the move-in was finally complete before the two of them crashed down onto the sofa and cuddled up, to tired to do anything else.

"Can you remember the promise we made each other when we were younger?" Lay asked as Hui-Fen nodded confused... why was he asking her this all of a sudden?
"That if we weren't married by the time we were 30 we would marry each other" she said as Lay nodded "How about we keep that promise but make it 9 years earlier?" he asked as he kissed Hui-Fen so she couldn't say anything and he placed a ring onto her finger...