Take care of her

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

Hui-Fen was at work and was waiting for her next student to arrive, meanwhile her parents were home franticaly packing stuff away and loading it into the car "What's going on?" asked Lay's mum as she and Lay went to see what was going on. "Mum just called, dad has gone and hurt himself so we're going up to help them out for a few days but the problem is we dont want to leave Hui-Fen alone" explained Mrs Lim as Lay went to help them put their stuff into the car "Well me and Yixing can go check on her everyday" said his mum as Lay nodded and helped Mr Lim put the last suitcase into the car. "I'll go pick her up from work later and stay until she settles down for the night" he said as Mrs Lim thanked them and the two of them drove of, Mrs Lim shouting "Take care of her" as they left. 

Lay had to wait another hour until he had to pick up Hui-Fen so he decided to sit in the garden to think things over like; Does Hui-Fen really like me, or is she confused about her feelings? and Why is dad singing like a strangled cat?!? "I swear if I stay in there listening to him sing any longer I will kill him" said his mum as she joined him and handed him a hot chocolate. "Why are you out hear again?" she asked "Just trying to think some things over" replied Lay as he sipped his hot chocolate and his mum studied him for a moment before she sipped her hot chocolate. "Mum" Lay said after a while as she hummed "Do you really think Hui-Fen likes me, or is she just confused with how she really feels?" he asked as his mum's eyes widened, she wasn't really expecting a question like that. 

"Do you want me to be honest with you?" she asked as Lay nodded "Well I think she really likes you, she's known you long enough. When I started to like your dad I knew I liked him straight away" she said as Lay sighed "What am I going to do?" he asked "Wait for her to tell you and then tell her how you feel, but let her down lightly" she replied as he nodded and went to go pick Hui-Fen up from work. On his way there he couldn't seem to focus and on two or three occassions nearly crashed the car 'Why am I getting so caught up with this... she's just my friend' he thought to himself as he finally made it there in one peice and started to walk to her, as he walked down the coriddor and tried to remember the room she taught in something was bothering him... it was to quiet... usually he would hear Hui-Fen playing her piano as he got closer or hear her talking and laughing to someone... but not tonight... was he going in the right direction? As he aapproached her room and tried to open the door it was locked 'I'm sure I'm in the right place' he thought to himself as he tried to open it again and it was locked, "Hui-Fen?" he asked as he knocked on the door and when he didn't get an answer he began to walk away. 

He was only a few centimetres away when he heard someone yelp and then Hui-Fen's voice shout "YIXING HELP ME" at which he ran to door "Hui-Fen?" he asked as he banged on it "Help me" she cried before he heard her scream. He knew that he had to get in there quickly but how? The door was locked and the way back to the reception to get help was to long then he remembered; if there was one thing Tao had taught him... it was to kick... As he kicked the door down he saw Chen pinning Hui-Fen against the wall and kissing her as he ran over and ripped him of her before punching him as he fell to the floor and help finally arrived.