After 11 years...

If only I could see you

Hui-Fen's POV: 

Ok, now I'm nervous... why? Because tomorrow is my operation and after 11 years I'll be able to see again... at least I hope so... but I'm actually quite scared... and what makes this worse is the fact that Yixing may not even be here when I wake up. Yeah he has commitments with Exo and all that jazz but he promised me he would be here... and he has to keep his promise... right? 
"Nervous?" asks mum as I feel her sit next to me and I nod "Just a bit" I reply and then comes the awkward silence... especially after I told her about what the doctor said and what the operation consisted and she started to freak out... as usual... 

--------

"But what if it goes wrong?" she asked as dad tried to calm her down and my patience starting to wear thin with her
"I'll be in the hands of a specialist he wont let anything happen to me" I said as she shook her head "I'm sorry Hui-Fen but I cant let you have the operation" she said as dad went to talk to her but I got there first 
"But I've been waiting for this for 11 years, it's much more simpler than you're making it out to be and I'm doing this whether you agree or not" I shouted and not another word about it was said after that... well actually we didn't speak to each other for a while after that...

--------

"Well get some sleep, you need as much rest as possible" she says as I nod and she helps me into bed before hugging me "Goodnight honey" she says as I smile and nod and as soon as my head hits the pillow... I'm out for the count.... 

*next morning* 

Now I'm mega nervous... after 11 years... this is the day I'll be able to see again... "I think we're just about ready" says the doctor as he finishes checking me over and the nurses begin to prep me 
"We'll see you when you come out" dad says as he and mum hug me and I hear the door shut as they leave the room... 

No one's POV: 

Hui-Fen's operation began and her parents were sat outside nervously waiting as Lay walked in and sat with them. 
"I thought you had to be with the others?" her mum asked as Lay nodded "I do, but I promised Hui-Fen that I would be here when she woke up so here I am" he replied as Hui-Fen's mum smiled and hugged him a little as the three of them sat there waiting to see Hui-Fen again...