It's quite simple really

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

"Do you know why he wanted to do a few more tests on me?" asked Hui-Fen as she and Lay were sat outside waiting again for a the doctor to call them in 
"No" replied Lay... he knew... he just didn't know how to explain it to her as they waited for another ten minutes before they were finally called back in. 
"Well from looking from the test results and from what I saw earlier, it's quite simple really" said the doctor as both of them thought... eh? "You have something called cataracts Hui-Fen, it's when your lens in your eye clouds over and impares your vision, however from what I've seen your condition is more of the mild one" he explained as Hui-Fen nodded and took in everything that he was saying. 
"How come the doctors in the past could never find out what it was?" she asked "That I'm not sure of myself but you can clearly see it under a light" replied the doctor as Lay nodded in agreement but Hui-Fen obviously couldn't see it. 

"Now what?" she asked as the doctor paused for a second 
"How would you like to get your sight back?" he asked as Hui-Fen jolted "Wh-what?" she asked as Lay's eyes widened 
"It's a really simple operation, we just replace your faulty lens with new ones and your sight should be as good as new" said the doctor and Hui-Fen said nothing else 
"I'll leave to let you two have some time to talk" he said as he exited the room and Lay turned to Hui-Fen to talk to her. 

"Who knew that after all this time... it was something as simple as this" Hui-Fen said as Lay paused for a moment "Are you going to have the operation?" he asked as Hui-Fen said nothing... she hadn't thought about that... being able to see again after 11 years... 
"I don't know" she replied as she thought for a moment "If I do say yes... would you be there when I wake up?" she asked him "Of course" replied Lay as she smiled and the doctor re-entered the room. 
"Have you thought it over?" he asked as Hui-Fen nodded "And?" he asked as Lay squeezed her hand 
"I'll do it" she said as the doctor nodded "We can book you in for three weeks time" he said and the two conversed a date for her to finally regain her sight. 

--------------

When the two re-entered the hotel room they were met by silence "What's wrong?" Lay asked as he looked at the other members looked at him with their eyes nearly popping out. 
"Our parents are coming to visit us one more time before we head of to work again... and this place is a mess" replied Chen with his voice sounding like it was the end of the world and Hui-Fen laughed quietly as Lay heard her and smirked 
"We'll just have to clean it up then" he said as he helped Hui-Fen to sit down and got the other members to get up and help him clean up. 

Soon, all Hui-Fen could hear was the sound of people rushing around and the ocassional argument or hoover passing by as her hand swept over her book.  "I'll get it" Tao called as he answered the door and the members' parents came bustling in and hugging their children "Hello again Hui-Fen" called Lay's mum as Hui-Fen waved around her and said "Hello". As she heard the Exo members moan about their mum's kissing them and hugging them she laughed to herself... she didn't mean to sound mean but she was glad her parents weren't there to embarrass her. 

That was when there was another knock at the door and as Kris answered it Hui-Fen's parents walked in "We're here" she could hear her mum say as she sighed 'Thought to soon' she thought to herself as her mum came and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. 


Hey there!! :D 

Few more chapters to go... I think... 

And readers you finally speak YAY!!! :D *claps excitedly* 

Anyway hope you're enjoying this so far...