New hand print

If only I could see you

*ten years later*

Pink paint, purple paint or blue paint? This should have been a relatively easy question to answer but for the two of them it was the hardest question so far. 
"Blue wont go" said Hui-Fen as she pushed the blue paint away and Lay sighed... he knew he was going to have to give up on using the blue paint... 
"Well then I'm not having purple" he said as he pushed the purple paint away and the two were left with pink... after, embarrassingly enough, two hours of debating the two had finally settled on a colour.... if they were honest they completly forgot why there arguing over a colour, until they heard crying coming from nearby. 

"I'll go get her" said Lay as he got up and walked out of the room as Hui-Fen began to get ready and a moment later Lay walked back into the room carrying their three month old daughter in his arms and sat down next to Hui-Fen on the floor 
"Now JiaLi we are going to put your hand in this paint" began Hui-Fen as she lightly grabbed her daughters hand and dipped it into the paint "And now we plonk it on the wall and your handprint is now with ours" she finished as Lay wiped the paint of her hand and began to play with her whilst Hui-Fen looked at the  new hand print on the wall.

When she came back upstairs from cleaning up she smiled at how Lay was sleeping on their bed and holding onto their daughter who was sleeping next him, in a million years since the day she became blind she never thought she would have a family like this... but now she did and she couldn't wait to watch her daughter grow and become quite a woman... the first thing though was trying to decide this: Dance or Piano? 


And that is that :'( 

How did you guys find the story? 

And thank you to everyone who has A) Read the story B) Subscribed and C) Commented!

Me thinks a new story is on its way... when that will be I am not sure but until then keep a look out! 

Until then my fellow readers!! :D