Darkness

If only I could see you

Hui-Fen's POV: 

Today so far has been... interesting... and nice.... there has only been one time I wish I wasnt blind and now this is my second time... "Come in" I call as the door opens "Ni hao" says a VERY deep voice "You're new" I say as they sit next to me "Yeah" they reply "What's your name?" I ask and hopefully now they'll make a conversation with me! "Chen" he replies (A/N: NOT Exo's Chen he's in it later), "Ok well lets get started" I say as I begin to teach him the different notes and he asks me to play him a song so I play him 'Twinkle, twinkle little star' "You're good" he says when I finish and I cant help but smile "How did you manage to learn to play, being blind and all?" he asks "A friend of mine told me to never give up and I never did" I reply "Were you born blind?" he asks "No, I lost my sight when I was ten" I reply. "Do you remember much about it?". 

*flashback*

No one's POV: 

"Mrs Lim, Hui-Fen walked into the door again" said Lay as he helped his friend into her house where she was crying and holing her head "Silly girl, didnt you look to see where you was going?" asked her mum as she hugged Hui-Fen "I was looking where I was going but I couldn't see where I was going" replied Hui-Fen as her mum looked on worriedly. For months now her vision was getting worse and no one could tell why, even doctors were stumped as to why her vision was getting worse, Hui-Fen and her family were preparing for the day where she would lose her sight and things were going to have to change but when that day would come they wouldnt know they would just have to prepare. "Sleep well darling" said her mum as she tucked her into bed that night "Night" replied Hui-Fen as she closed her eyes and sleep overcame her. 

"Hui-Fen, wake up or you'll be late for school" called her mum the next morning as Hui-Fen turned over groaning before opening her eyes, but as she opened them she was met with darkness "Has the power gone out?" she asked as she looked around and was met by darkness "No silly" called her mum and at that point Hui-Fen began to panic. Even as she blinked it was still dark 'Oh no' she thought to herself as she paniced "Mum... MUMMY" she shouted as her mum came running in "What's wrong?" asked her mum as Hui-Fen looked around to see if she could at least see her mum's face "Hui-Fen what's wrong?" asked her mum "I CAN'T SEE" she shouted before she began to cry. 

*end of flashback*

Hui-Fen's POV: 

"And I've been blind ever since, I got use to it eventually but even now it's a shock for how quickly I became blind" I say as I shudder at the memory "Oh" Chen says "Anyway enough about me, I'll see you in two days" I say as I smile "See you then Hui-Fen" he calls and I hear the door shut. 

No one's POV: 

As Chen walked out of the room he began to grin to himself, "Oh Chen you've found yourself a beauty this time" he said to himself as he walked away laughing to himself and the next student of Hui-Fen walked in staring at him like he was the maddest person they had ever seen.