I believe in you

If only I could see you

No one's POV:

(Song for this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc) 

As Hui-Fen began to play, she was nervous to begin with and mucked up the first few notes but soon her nerves began to calm down and the song was beginning to come together. When Hui-Fen got stuck into the song she completly forgot where she was and who she was with as she got lost in the music, for Lay he was smiling like there was no tomorrow, he finally got Hui-Fen back into her passion 'Mission accomplished' he thought to himself as he continued to watch her play. At that moment his heart began to beat as he stared at her fully concentrated on her music... and she looked beautiful... were his feelings for her growing stronger? 

Soon Hui-Fen finished the song and as she played the last note a tear escaped her eye "S-sorry" she said as she wiped her eye and Lay went to sit next to her "That was brilliant" he said as Hui-Fen quickly shook her head. 
"I mucked up the first note and I was shaky towards the end" she replied as she sighed "But you see I told you, you could it" said Lay as Hui-Fen thought for a moment before slowly nodding.
"Now all you need to do is go back to teaching" he said as Hui-Fen's eyes widened "No, I'm not ready to go back there...th-the world isn't ready forr a girl like me" she said as Lay sighed. 
"Hui-Fen the world IS ready for a girl like you. You are brilliant at what you do and just because you're blind doesn't mean that you're not as good as anyone else on this planet" he began as Hui-Fen continuously shook her head and again he sighed "Look everyone knows how capable you are... you're REALLY good Hui-Fen and your parents believe you can do this, your students believe in you... I believe in you". 

When Hui-Fen heard this a gasp escaped her lips but Lay didnt hear it, he believed in her... and he said she was brilliant... again it was silent within the hall and Lay found himself moving in ever so closer towards Hui-Fen and just as he about to pull her in for a surprise kiss... the janitor walked in and ruined the mood. "C-come on, we should get going" he said as he quickly stood up and began to walk away. 
"Thank you" came Hui-Fen voice as she slowly stood up and turned around
"For what?" asked Lay as Hui-Fen smiled for the first time in a while "For helping me gain back my confidende in what I love the most" she replied as Lay smiled and walked over to her taking her hand to link arms with him. 

"That's what friends are for" he started as the two of them began to walk out of the place "Let's get going quickly because by the looks of it, it's about to rain and soon people may worry about where we are" he said as the two of them made their way, quite quickly, home.