Good to be home!

If only I could see you

Lay's POV: 

Man it's good to be home! Saying that though... coming back here after such a long time... I feel quite alienated from the area... "Yixing" I hear someone call behind me and when I turn around I see mum and dad waving at me, if there is one thing I've missed its them "Hello my boy" says mum as she hugs me and then I go to hug dad who is smilling at me as well. "How have you been?" he asks as we break our hug and he takes my luggage "Fine, just tired because of our debut and performances" I reply and as we walk to the car people begin to point and cheer.... its like I'm getting a heroes welcome home! "Everybody here is so proud of you ever since you became a part of Exo, they feel like you're the saint of this place" says mum as we load my stuff into the back of the car "And the fact she's been bragging about you since then has helped your popularity massively" added dad as mum hits him playfully on the arm and we all get into the car laughing. "So how long are you here for?" asks mum "A few weeks and them I back to Korea to meet the others" I reply as she nods, obviously pleased with answer and soon we're back at our house. 

"Dont tell me you've forgotten about what the house looks like" says dad as I look up and examine the house I havent stepped into in a long time "It's not that... it's just that it's so good to be home" I say as I take my luggage and we make our way into the house. When I get to my bedroom I stand there for a moment looking around... it's exactly as I left it before I left, as I look around the room I begin to find stuff from my childhood that brings a smile to my face thinking of the good times, I still have the picture of me and my childhood friend Hui-Fen... wow we look goofy. "Yixing" my mother calls "I'm in here" I reply as she wonders in "Be quick and unpack we're going out for a meal" she says as I nod and begin to unpack and change into something more suitable for going out in. "Ready?" asks dad as I meet the two of them downstairs and nod, as we make our way to the car we bump into our neighbour Mrs Lim, "Yixing, I didnt recognise you there for a second" she says as we hug each other "My gosh you've grown into a fine young boy" she adds as I laugh nervously. "How have you been?" she asks "Well, how have you and Hui-Fen been?" I ask her "We've both been well, Hui-Fen finally got herself a job" she says excitedly "Oh really? What is it?" asks mum "She's a piano teacher, in fact I think she should be at work now" she says as we all say our goodbyes and we make our way to the hotel where we're having our meal. 

Upon arrival everyone... and I mean EVERYONE began to point and squeal over me... yeah I'm use to it and all but I wish I could just be normal old me when I'm back here... I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon... "Is it alright if I go for a walk?" I ask mum as we sit at a table waiting for our food "Sure, but be back soon otherwise your food will be cold" she says as I nod and walk out of the restaurant area and begin to explore the place. Soon I find myself walking along a coriddor which is eerily quiet, until I hear a tune being played from a room nearby and as I get closer the tune becomes very swet and calming and I decide to venture in and see who is playing. When I walk inside in the corner there is a girl with her back to me playing the piano and her head is swaying along to the tune. As I stand there I find myself relaxed and calm for the first time in a while like I dont have to stress or worry about anything and then she stops, at that point I should have turned around and left her but instead I found myself saying "That was lovely".