What happened?

If only I could see you

No one's POV: 

*flashback* 

Hui-Fen sat there waiting for her next student to arrive, from her calculations they were already five minutes late and as she sat there she knew the piano was calling for her so she began to play the first song that came into mind. 

(A/N: This song is for the rest of the chapter): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dM2qCCg6GE

As she began to play the song Chen had stepped into the room and seeing Hui-Fen so entranced in her song was taken to his advantage as he quietly shut the door and locked it before walking over to her. Hui-Fen continued to play as Chen creeped ever so closer to her but so lost was she in her music that she didnt sense that someone else was in the room until he put his hands on her shoulders and began to massage them, at first she didnt make anything of it and thought that it was Lay so she let the hands continue to massage her. "This is nice" she heard Chen say at which she jumped and stopped playing "Oh, thank you Chen, shall we start the lesson now?" she asked him as she shrugged his hands of her shoulders and he grinned 'This is how it's going to be?' he thought to himself as he bent down and bought his lips close to her ear. 

"I thought we could do something different" he said to her at which she began to feel uncomfortable "L-like what?" she asked as she gulped and Chen smirked as he moved her hair to one side and kissed her on the neck. "What are you doing?" she asked as she stood up and held onto the piano as she moved away "Come on now why move away from me?" he asked as he began to get closer to her "B-because you shouldn't be doing this" Hui-Fen replied as she was forced to let go of the piano and backed away slowly. "Come on, dont try to fight it, your boyfriend isnt here to see it" said Chen as he followed her grinning and her heart beat began to accelerate, "H-he's not my b-boyfriend" she said as she bumped into the wall as Chen walked right up to her until they were literally centimetres apart "Then he wont mind this will he?" he asked before he pushed himself against her and began to kiss her.

Hui-Fen tried to push him away but he was just stronger than her and as he ran his hands down and found their way under her top she began to cry 'So this is how it is going to be?' she thought when there was a knock at the door. "Hui-Fen?" she heard Lay say from the other side and as she went to say something Chen put a hand over to stop her from talking. Hui-Fen had to get out of this situation quickly so she bit down on Chen's hand causing him to yelp in pain and pull away from her as she ran to the direction she knew the door was in "YIXING HELP ME" she screamed as Chen went running after her "Hui-Fen?" she heard Lay ask as he banged on the door and she began to cry "Help me" she said before Chen grabbed her causing her to scream as he pinned her against the wall before kissing her again. That was when she heard a bang and very quickly Chen was ripped away from her as she heard shouting in the background but all she did was slump to the floor in shock. When Lay turned around and saw the state she was in his heart broke as he went over to hug her but as he touched her she flinched away. 

"It's only me" he whispered to her as he hugged her and she began to cry "What took you so long?" she whispered to him as he lifted her up bridal style and carried her to the car as she continued to cry. When they arrived at her house Lay carried her to her room and when he set her down on her bed she grabbed his hand "Dont leave me" she whispered to him as he smiled "I'm not going anywhere" he said to her as he sat on her bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep. As Lay watched her sleep a tide of guilt overcame him, if he had gotten there sooner this never would have happened to her and then he suddenly wanted to stay by her side for as long as possible and protect her, something in which he never felt before... was HE now starting to fall for HER?