Chapter 7

Should I trust him?

"Did you enjoy the cake L??" I asked L, jumping up and down, excited.

"Of course I did!! I love your milkshake too..." L said with his famous eye smile.

Then, my heart skipped a beat.

*Something is gotta be wrong with me heart today...*

"Hehe... Thanks~" I said with a giggle.

"I'm lucky I found you while I passed by, or I will never taste delicious food again..." L said with a smirk.

"Hey!! I thought you did that to save-"

"Of course!! I was half kidding... But I still love your cooking... Make sure you don't move out..." L said with a smirk and closed his bedroom door.

*Aiisshhhh... Now I'm a chef to him?? Oh yeah, I'm living here for free... Hmmmppphhhh....*

*Well, at least he loves my cooking!!*

I have no idea why am I so happy, and I'm squealing.

"Woah woah... Tiger bear... Why are you jumping all of a sudden??" Sungyeol suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Oh!! Sungyeol... You scared me... What are you doing here??" I asked the dumbest question.

"Errr.... I live here?? Remember..." Sungyeol said while touching my head.

"Or have you forgotten??" Sungyeol gasped dramatically.

"I was just so shocked okay???" I said while crossing my arms.

*Good save So Hee...*

"Right..." Sungyeol said while eyeing at me suspiciously while nodding his head.

"I'm just gonna watch some TV..." I said while pressing random buttons on the remote control.


I received a text at... 5:07PM in the evening.

From: MY BFF HYERI

-OMG OMG OMG!!!! Kai asked me out on a date!!! Could it be that he likes me!!!??? I'm super excited!!! Kyahhhhh!! Come over to my house right now!!! I need you to help me pick a DRESS!!! COME OR YOUR DEAD!!! 

*Aisshh... This girl... So this is how you experience love and having a crush on somebody?? Must be miserable and... tiring...*

I replied to her a simple 'ok' since I'm running out of credit.

I unlocked the door and went out.

I smelled the cool air and smiled.

"I love nature..." I mumbled happily to myself.

I walked to Hyeri's house happily.

Then, I bumped on somebody.

"Watch where you're going... Punk!" The person angrily said to me. Oh, it's Krystal.

"Sorry?" I didn't mean it.

"Say it like you mean it, douchebag!" Krystal screamed.

"What if it wasn't my fault, but it was yours??" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey!! Don't you dare talk to my girlfriend like that!!" Woohyun angrily said to me.

"Psshhhh... Like I care..." I said and walked off, confidently.

"What a ..." I whispered to myself.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!!!!" Krystal screamed at me.

*So Hee... It's best to NEVER reply to a person who is more stupid than you...*

I smirked to myself, satisfied.


"This dress, or this dress???" Hyeri asked me.

"Ummmm... How about... That tucked in white top and red floral skirt??" I asked her.

2012-SUMMER-NEW-Fashion-Casual-Chiffon-D

"OMG!! You're a fashion genius!!! I never noticed that hanging over there!!" Hyeri said and quickly put it on.

Then, she show it to me.

"Girl~ You look fabulous!!" I complimented her, looking from head to toes.

"Thanks..." Hyeri shyly said.

"He is sure to fall for you..." I said with a confident smile.


THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"So... You guys are dating??" I asked Hyeri and Kai.

"N-no... We're just gonna go slowly... We don't want to be in a relationship yet..." Hyeri said.

Kai's face turned a little blue.

"Really?? Oh... Well, if you are... Be careful..." I said and sent them a mischievous wink. 

Then, I went to Kai and whispered into his ear. "Take care of Hyeri, or I'll kill you..." 

Kai's eye widened in shock but nodded with a smile.

"I trust you..." I mouthed.

*I never knew I would be this CUNNING before...*


After school...

"SO HEE-SSHI!!! I need your help!!" Kai suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Oh Kai... Please, call me 'So Hee', without the 'sshi', alright??" I told Kai.

Kai nodded obediently.

"Now how may I help y-"

"I NEED YOUR HELP!! Come to the school's roof top!! There is MORE privacy..." Kai said.

"Okay..." I said and followed him to the roof top.

 

At the rooftop...

"Can you give me tips on love??" Kai suddenly asked me.

"Ey?? You're interested in my best friend right??" I asked Kai.

Kai nodded.

"I have a crush on her after our History project... She went to my house, and we talked a lot and it's like she's my childhood friend... Then now, I think... I think I fell for her..." Kai said, with his head down.

"Kai... You really chose the right person... She likes you too..." I said while patting his shoulders.

"Are you sure??? Because, she seems to be close to, Hyunwoo..." Kai said with his head down.

"Kai... Her brother is Hyunwoo..." I said with a small giggle.

"Oh... Lee Hyeri and Lee Hyunwoo... Oh, now I get it..." Kai said and pressed his lips into a line.

"Confess to her already... She might be taken..." I said to him.

"I'm just TOO afraid So Hee..." Kai said, sweating.

"Woah... When you're nervous, you sweat??" I asked him.

Kai nodded.

"O-okay... Since I hate sweat, please just confess to her already.. She's gonna accept anyways..." I said.

"But, what if she ONLY likes me as a friend, not a lover??" Kai asked me, worried.

"Of course she does... Don't think that way, be positive Kai..." I said while ruffling his hair.

"Your awesome So Hee... You're just like my sister, but now... She's d-dead..." Kai said, with his head down.

"What?? Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry..." I said while patting his back, sympathy.

"She is my twin actually... My mom gave birth to me and my sister... The doctor said that one of us has disease... So it was her..." Kai said, a tear fell from his eye.

I hugged him.

"I can be your sister Kai..." I said while ruffling his hair.

"Really?? How old are you??" Kai asked.

"17... January 4, 1994..." I said.

"Ahaha... So you're my noona!!" Kai cheered.

"Oh, means you're younger right??" I asked.

Kai nodded.

"So you're my dongsaeng then..." I said to him, with a smile.


Author's Note:

You have a brother now, KAI!! But of course, not blood-related... :3