Chapter 25

Should I trust him?

L kept on calling me and texting me, but I don't bother to answer or reply to them.

He hurt me, so I'm going to move on.

That's what girls do if they want to get over guys.

I still go to the same school as L and the same class. 

I really DO love L, and forever, but if things keep on going like that, it will hurt me even more.

But there is something I always wanted to tell L.

 


I act naturally and try to smile at times, but in the inside, I'm quite uncomfortable?

I went to L's apartment, he opened the door and he was really shocked to see me knocking his DOOR.

"Ummm.. Hi?" L greeted me, unsure.

"Hello... Can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked him. I'm so formal... GAHHHHH!

He nodded and he let me in.

"Is Sungyeol home??" I asked.

L shook his head, "No..."

"I have to tell you something... Let's forget about the past and start over... Hi... I'm Park So Hee... I'm 17 years old, January 4. I love Science and History..." I introduced formally to myself and bowed.

L's eyes widened but then, he did the same thing. "Hi... I'm Kim Myung Soo, call me L... I'm 18 years old, March 13. I love sports like basketball..." L said with a bow.

I smiled and the bell rang.

"See you when the school re-opens..." I said and went off.

*Finally!! I did it... Now, we're just going to be formal to each other, I guess...*

 


I went home after that.

"What was that all about?" Hyeri suddenly grabbed my arms, which made me REALLY shocked.

"Owwie~ What about??" I asked her, confused.

"What were you doing in L's apartment??" Hyeri asked, more like shouting.

"You stalked me??" I asked with wide eyes.

"I sort of did... I passed by and I saw YOU in L's apartment..." Hyeri said, worriedly.

"We'll stick to being friends..." I said.

"Are you sure?" Hyeri asked, thinking that I'm 'unsure'.

"This is the only way Hyeri... Unless you want to completely forget about him... But I won't do things dramatically..." I said.

"Alright..." Hyeri just gave up.

"I hope I did the right thing... I don't want to regret what I did..." I said, sighing.

 


 "Our Summer Holiday starts tomorrow, so where do you wanna go for your summer holidays??" Daehyun asked me.

"Hmm... I just want to be in Seoul and walk around the streets of Seoul... I don't want to spend my money that much..." I said.

"Alright... I'm going to visit my parents in Busan, you don't wanna come??" Daehyun asked.

"Well, I do miss them... How many days are you going to be in Busan??" I asked him.

"A night, since I need to come back for my work..." Daehyun said.

"I'll call my boss... See if she'll let me skip work for 2 days..." I said and called my boss.

My boss said it's alright... So I told Daehyun that I can visit his parents WITH him.

 


Today is the day I'm going to meet Daehyun's parents again. I really miss them. :)

"Are we all set??" Daehyun asked.

I nodded and smiled.

*I can finally meet his parents after 7 long years...*

We took a bus to Busan, it was long, but it was worth it I guess.

We arrived at 3pm. We did a little shopping in Busan and I bought something for Mr. and Mrs. Jung.

We spent 2 hours shopping in Busan and we really need to go to their house.

We arrived at 6pm in the evening.

We planned that we should surprise them in the living room.

We knocked the door while Daehyun carried the bags.

"Honey! Get the door~" I heard Mrs. Jung shouted.

"Coming~" Mr. Jung said and opened the door.

"Ey? So Hee? Park So Hee?" Mr. Jung said while rubbing his eyes in disbelief.

"Uncle!!" I cheered happily.

"So Hee!!" Mr. Jung cheered and hugged me.

I hugged him back and smiled.

"Where's my son?" Mr. Jung asked.

"He's over there.. Carrying the bags..." I said while pointing at Daehyun.

"Wahhh... You grown up so fast... I can't believe it's you... You used to be a cute little princess, but now, you're such a pretty angel..." Mr. Jung said.

"Honey~ Who is that??" Mrs. Jung suddenly came out of the kitchen and went to the front door.

"SO HEE!!!!!" Mrs. Jung screamed happily and hugged me.

*I CAN'T BREATHE!!*

"So Hee honey... You grow ever more prettier, taller and cuter!!" Mrs. Jung said happily while looking at me from head to toe.

"Hello aunty!! I came to visit!!" I cheered.

"Really?? How many years??" Mrs. Jung joked.

"A night only... Because I have work..." I said, looking down.

"It's alright... As long we can see you again.." Mr. Jung said with a sincere smile.

 


"So dear, how old are you?" Mr. Jung asked me while pouring a cup of chocolate milk.

*YUM!*

"17 years old..." I said.

"Really? Just a year younger than Daehyunnie~ You can just marry him already..." Mrs. Jung said with a laugh.

"Haha..." I nervously laughed and looked at Daehyun, who was closing his eyes who wished that his mother never mentioned that.

"So... How's your mother?? Have you planned to move out??" Mrs. Jung asked.

"I did... A few months ago... I moved into my friends house, then a few days ago, I moved into Daehyun's apartment, because my friend had... It's quite personal..." I said.

"Wah~ You moved into Daehyun's apartment... That's so romantic..." Mrs. Jung dreamily said.

Mr. Jung slapped Mrs. Jung's arm.

"She's just joking..." Mr. Jung said to me.

 


I had a really fun time with Daehyun's parents... They are like my parents, I think they're the only parents that actually cared about me...

But, it looks like we have to go back to Seoul.

*URRGHHHH!!*

"I'm going to miss your parents..." I said to Daehyun.

"We have jobs... So we can't skip... But I will miss them too..." Daehyun said.

 


Everything was normal, only thing was, there was NO school since it's the SUMMER HOLIDAYS!

I planned to work everyday, not alternate days... But boss gave me 2 days free, and it's on the weekends, I'm really grateful to have her as my boss. She's like my mother.

I feel okay when I'm staying at Daehyun's house, but I never felt the spark between us.

I guess Daehyun DID got over me.

And I didn't love Daehyun like a lover.

But we were like siblings...

 


L's P.O.V

After So Hee left the apartment, I really didn't have the mood to talk to anybody.

I told Hana that I can't pretend to be with her anymore, I don't want myself to get involved with HER situation. She said she understands and try to sort things out with Krystal.

I didn't talk to anybody after So Hee left.

So Hee said let's start over and we formally introduced to each other.

I must have hurt her real bad. I did try to apologize to her but she would ignore me and pretend she was doing something else.

It's all my fault. I should have noticed it.

But I have learned from my mistake.

I also realized that I never loved Krystal. I was just attracted to her by the 'thought' of her.

But I know I love So Hee more than anything in the world.

I caused all of this and I have to admit that I deserved this.

I wished I didn't caused all of this, especially to So Hee, whom I love a lot. Not as a sister, but a girl.

She inspired me a lot, but I guess I never really showed it to her.

I feel like crap.

I decided that I'm just going to STOP playing with girls.

I sent all the text messages to the past girls that I dated. 

I sent more than 200 messages to So Hee, but she didn't reply.

I even called her, but she didn't pick up the phone.

*I really deserve this... Coz I caused it all...*

 


Author's Note:

HUHUHUHU!!! I'm crying right now, coz they're seperated, but they still go to the same school and they're in the same class... 

Please don't be disappointed, they will have a happy ending... I think... T.T