Chapter 44

Should I trust him?

Krystal... I don't know why are you so... devilish??

Urggh... At least Hana did change. 

"So... How is the plan??" Hana asked.

Yes, she is one of us now. She helped us a lot!

"Well... Yesterday, L went to Krystal's office and Krystal flirted with him, but L pretended to flirt with her, so Krystal thinks L likes her..." I said.

"Really?? Owh... I was actually planning that... You should go to Daehyun's house and talk to him about Krystal..." Hana said.

"Well, I never thought of that..." I said.

"You should do it... Daehyun might have seconds thoughts of dating Krystal..." Hana said.

"Oh okay... I hope your plan works then..." I prayed.

 


I knocked on Daehyun's door.

"So Hee... Hi..." Daehyun said.

"Is Krystal here??" I asked.

"No... She went to work..." Daehyun said.

"How about you??" I asked.

"My workers are taking care of everything..." Daehyun said.

"Alright... But, ummm... Can I come in??" I asked.

"Sure sure... Come in..." Daehyun said.

"Thanks..." I said and went into his HUGE MANSION!

The Chanler at Cliff Walk: Newport, Rhode Island

He is rich, but he chose to live in a normal mansion. Not those old types or modern types.

"I want to talk to you about Krystal..." I said.

"What about her??" Daehyun asked.

"Does she make you happy??" I asked.

"What type of question is that!?" Daehyun asked, his head was boiling.

"Sorry to ask you that question, but I'm just asking..." I said, keeping myself calm. I'm not even scared.

"Obviously she does..." Daehyun said while crossing his arms.

"What does she do at home??" I asked.

"Why are you asking these questions?? You're jealous of her??" Daehyun asked.

"No... Not at all... I have a boyfriend, okay?" I said.

"Oh... But why are you-"

"There is no reason, okay?" I said.

"There's gotta be a reason why you're asking such questions..." Daehyun said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Even if you ask me why, I'm still not gonna tell you..." I said.

"Urgghh...." Daehyun said.

"Just answer my question, Daehyun... What does she do at home??" I asked.

"She plays with her iPad, watched TV, she bakes and she loves me..." Daehyun said.

"Really?? What if she doesn't 'love' you??" I asked. I know I'm crossing the line, but I did warned Daehyun.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!??? Get out of my house right now if you keep asking these type of questions!!!!" Daehyun just exploded with anger.

"Believe me, I'm not joking... I'm serious..." I said, still sitting on the couch.

"I thought you said you were fine when I said I was dating Krystal... Now, you just barged into my house and tell me 'What if she doesn't love you'??" Daehyun shouted.

"I am honestly speaking... You let me in..." I said.

"Because you asked me to!!" Daehyun shouted.

"Look, I'm sorry... But this is serious... Krystal never changed, she never did... She just act nice to you because she loves your money..." I said.

"What is wrong with you!!?? You are not some kind of fortune teller-"

"Yeah!! But I've got proof!!" I shouted. I can't stand this anymore.

"You can't tell me what's right for me and what's not!! You are just jealous!!' Daehyun shouted.

"Excuse me!! I'm currently in a relationship with Myungsoo!! Didn't you hear what I said earlier!!??" I screamed my head off.

Then, silence filled across the room.

"You leave me no choice... Get out of my room and never come and see me EVER AGAIN!!" Daehyun shouted and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front door.

"Fine..." I said. I slammed the door really loud and ran to the taxi stand.

I was crying, but not that serious.

*Fine!! I'm never going to tell him anything ever again!!*

 


Author's Note:

Sad... :'(