Chapter 42

Should I trust him?

I cannot believe what I just said.

I just confessed to him!

There's no turning back...

"D-did y-you j-just-"

"Yes I did... It's true... All this time, from when you kissed me, the first time in front of the crowd 5 years ago, I fell for you instantly... I couldn't accept you that time because I'm scared and worried that my heart will break because you played with other girls... Hana, Krystal and the other innocent girls... I can't get hurt, I just can't... I'm not those type of girls who just come and go... I want a real and serious relationship... " I said, my tears flowing out of my eyes.

L quickly wiped it and his hand holding my chin, facing up so he can look into my eyes.

"So Hee... I'm so sorry for everything I have done to you... I know you don't deserve this...  But, the feelings that I have for you right now, is real... I'm not playing or lying to you... I'm seriously in love with you..." L said, his eyes were filled with love, sincere, truth and lust.

"You're not playing with me, right??" I joked, I knew it was real, because L's eyes started to tear up.

"Does this answer your question??" L said and started to lean in.

L kissed me on the lips. Hearts started

Then, I kissed him back.

After 15 seconds of no breath, we let go.

"Want so more??" L asked while smirking.

"Bring it on!" I said and he quickly kissed me. Oops! I forgot to hold my breath... Pffttt!

 


"So... Does that mean we're together??" I asked L.

"After all the confessing and kissing... What do you think??" L asked while leaning in.

"Okay okay... Now I get it... We ARE together..." I said with a small smile.

L leaned back and smiled.

Then, L held my hand.

"All I want you is to be safe and be right beside me all the time... I don't want Krystal or her men to hit or touch you... I'll always be right beside you... All the time..." L said while looking at me.

I nodded and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I hope you're right, Myungsoo..." I mumbled softly and fell asleep.

 


"OMO!! Seriously, you're with L now!!?? Yeeeppeeee~ Jongin honey... Come over here!!" Hyeri said through the phone.

Now I'm on the phone with my BFF.

"So Hee noona!! Is it true??" Kai asked.

"Yes!" I cheered happily.

"Noona! It's great to hear from y-"

"My turn, honey!" I heard Hyeri screaming on the phone to Kai.

*Wow... Such a, noisy couple...*

"Anyways... I'm back!! So... How's life?? Besides that you and L are together..." Hyeri said.

"Hey!! I was talking to noona!!" Kai said to Hyeri. I can imagine him pouting to Hyeri.

"Not now, Jongin... Anyways, sorry for the trouble, So Hee... My husband is so annoying at times... Pfftt..." Hyeri said.

"I heard that!" I heard Kai shouting at the background.

"So... Have you done IT!?" I asked, actually, I'm not innocent anymore.

"What IT!? Baking? Cooking? Cleaning? Yes..." Hyeri said.

"No I mean... Ummm... Make B.a.b.i.e.s?" I spelled out the word.

"Oh dude no!! Yuck..." Hyeri said.

"Don't all married couples been through that??" I asked.

"Yes, but I, you know, Am still young and innocent... So no..." Hyeri said.

"Haha.. Alright... Give the phone to my little brother..." I said.

"Fine... Jongin honey!!" Hyeri screamed.

My eardrums are gonna bleed.

"Hello noona!! How are you??" Kai asked.

"I'm fine, dongsaeng..." I said while giggling a little.

 


"What are all these??" I asked L, looking at all the boxes on my couch.

"I'm movin in..." L said, carrying more stuff in.

"B-but I didn't give you the permission to-"

"Awww... You don't want me here??" L asked while pouting cutely.

*SO CUTE!!! ^^*

"Owh... Fine... But behave..." I said and helped him to carry his stuff.

"I will be paying all the fees and bills in here... Since I'm the GUY who should be PAYING all the STUFF..." L said giving an innocent smile.

"But I should pay my own stuff..." I said.

"It's alright... I'll do it, since this is going to be OUR apartment now..." L said and went into my bedroom.

"Oops... I forgot... You'll have to sleep on the couch for the rest of your life..." I said while crossing my arms.

"Awww... You have a queen-sized bed, can't we share it together??" L asked innocently.

*He means cuddle with me in bed while I sleep...*

"No... I sleep on my bed while you sleep on the couch... I can't let my boyfriend do anything to me..." I said.

"Fine..." L said while pouting sadly.

 


Author's Note:

Hehe... You and L are together!!! Woooo~ ^^