Chapter 15

Should I trust him?

"Why are you back so late??" L suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"OH!! You scared me... Remember? I told you that I was out with my friend??" I said, with my eye brow raised.

"Oh... I guess I didn't read your message..." L lied.

*So he wasn't worried about me and ignored my text?? Fine, have it your way...*

"Nevermind... I was just out with my friend..." I said and walked to the bedroom door and shut it.

*Why do I feel so sad??*

Then, someone called me. I checked the caller's ID and picked it up.

"So Hee... Where were you just now?? I was so worried.. You didn't pick up my calls since this afternoon.. Where were you??" Hyeri asked, sounding worried.

"Ummm... I was out with Daehyun oppa just now... He just moved in from Busan..." I said.

"Seriously?? Oh okay... Glad you're safe..." Hyeri said while sighing in relief.

 


At around 6:25pm, someone called me again.

"So Hee... Get dressed... We're going out for a dinner..." Daehyun said.

"What?? You should have told me just now... Urrgghhh... I'll be prepared... What time will you pick me up??" I asked.

"7.00pm... Don't be late..." Daehyun said.

"Okay... See you later Daehyun oppa..." I said and disconnected the line.

 


"Wow So Hee... You look so beautiful even in casuals..." Daehyun complimented me.

 

 

vivi-27b31564-2pcs-top-orange-.jpg

(Credits to vividoll.com)

I blushed and thanked him.

"So where are we going??" I asked.

"You'll find out soon..." Daehyun said with a smile.

Once we arrived, we were at a little fancy restaurant.

Chandelier, couches, marble tables, people dressed in beautiful dresses.

*CLASSY!*

"Oppa... Why are you bringing me here?? A fancy restaurant?" I asked.

"Well, I know you are not really a fan of Italian food, but you can try their 'Linguine with Tuna Puttanesca'... It's really good..." Daehyun said.

FNM-110109-WN-022_s4x3_lg.jpg

"Alright..." I said with a smile.

We sat at a table for 2 and ordered our food.

"So... What's your relationship with L? Tell me honestly, So Hee..." Daehyun started.

"Friend... Roommate..." I said, a little irritated, coz he didn't believe me.

"Oh okay..." Daehyun said.

Then, silence filled the air, well except for the people who were eating and talking.

It was really awkward.

"So... Why did you wanna invite me to dinner??" I asked Daehyun.

"I wanna tell you something, after dinner, in private..." Daehyun said.

Then, the waitress came.

"Banana Mania Milkshake with extra whipped cream..." The waitress said.

I nodded and she gave me my order.

Then, the waitress stood there, staring at Daehyun.

I looked at her and saw her flirting with Daehyun.

She was litterally winking at him and twirling her hair.

I just gave her a disgusted look and she quickly ran away.

I wasn't jealous, I was just really annoyed by her stupid actions.

*Eeewww... Seducing and flirting is sooo disgusting...*

 


After the marvelous dinner I had with Daehyun oppa, we went out for a walk in the park, even though it's like 8:35pm.

It was really a romantic and comfortable night with Daehyun.

But, I don't love Daehyun as a lover, just a brother.

"So Hee, let's sit on the bench, shall we??" Daehyun asked.

I nodded and sat on the bench next to him.

Then, Daehyun held my hands and looked at me, straight in the eye.

"Look So Hee... I'm not really good in expressing my feelings, but I'm sure about this feeling... I really really love you... Not as a sister, but a girl, a lover... Ever since we met, I thought I would never fall for you, but after I turned 11, I realized my feelings for you was stronger than I thought... Then, when I heard that I will be moving to Busan, I cried the whole day and night, because I cannot see my one true love... After I came back to Seoul, I was so damn happy, and when I met you at Gangnam, I was so happy that I get to see you again... It was really a dream come true... Then, I heard that you were dating L, but you said it was just a lie, so it was a relief... So, I thought I had a chance..." Daehyun confessed his feelings, pouring his heart out.

I just froze and my mouth was hanging open.

I was speechless, I didn't know how to react, didn't know what to say... I was paralysed??

 


L's P.O.V

I was taking a walk at a park. I really need to clear my thoughts are Daehyun came.

He is such a er isn't he?

Then, I saw two familiar faces.

Then, I realized that those two was actually So Hee and... DAEHYUN!!!???

That son of a ?? Urgghhh...

I quickly hid behind the tree, near to the bench that they were seating on.

Then, I heard Daehyun confessing his feelings to... SO HEE!!!!???

*OH MY GOSH!!!*

My tears suddenly flowed to my cheeks.

*Does that mean I don't have a chance anymore??*

I was so sick of this... I'm sick of everything... URGHHH!!!

I went to the nearest bar.

I was so depressed, I drank so much alcohol that time.

I didn't even know what I was doing at the bar.

It turned out, that I brought a random girl to my apartment that I just met a few minutes ago, and we had ***.

Then, I heard a sudden scream.

I ignored it and continued what I did.

The next day, I woke up, finding myself with a girl next to me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 


Author's Note:

Oh my gosh and the cow says moo~