Chapter 2

Should I trust him?

"So Hee-sshi?? What are you doing here??" Sungyeol asked while jumping out of the couch.

"Ummm... She will be staying here for now... There's an extra room so she can stay here..." L said.

"Oh okay... Hi So Hee-sshi... We haven't met formally yet... I'm Sungyeol.. Nice to meet you..." Sungyeol said happily.

"I thought you're like... Scary and cold??" I asked them, confused.

"I am very fun in the inside.. I'm kinda cold in school, so I can keep away from my fangirls..." Sungyeol said.

I nodded understandingly and carried my luggage.

"So your room is right.. There... Enjoy your stay... Feel free to get food.." L said with a smile.

"I wanna ask you a question... Why are you acting so nice to me??" I asked him.

"Well.. Because you are homeless, and I have a spare room, so yeah..." L explained.

"Okay..." I blankly answered and walked to my 'new' room.

"I'll be going out... Bye~" L said and waved at me.

I smiled back.


"So Hee-sshi... How old are you??" Sungyeol asked me.

We are sitting down on the couch, watching TV, since L isn't home.

"I'm 17..How about you??" I asked Sungyeol.

"I'm 18, L too... What's your favourite food??" Sungyeol asked me again.

"I like pancakes and beef stew..." I answered with a smile.

"Cool~ Hey... Don't you think it's weird that L suddenly asked you to stay in this apartment??" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah... I kinda do..." I said.

"So Hee-sshi... Why did you stay here anyways?? Aren't you suppose to be at home, with your parents and all??" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah... My dad passed away when I was 12, my mom abused me every single day and asks me to do all the chores and pay all the money..." I said.

"Wow... She sounds so dangerous..." Sungyeol said while gasping.

"Yeah... She tortures me everyday... Just now, my mom tried to kill me with a knife, but luckily, L-sshi pushed me to the ground, so I wasn't stabbed.. Also, he saved and helped me... That's how we met..." I said.

"Ahhh... Okay... Well... Tomorrow's school, better sleep early..." Sungyeol said.

"But, you usually come late to school..." I said with one eye brow up.

"Oh that... I wake up early, to play video games... And I'm tired... So go to bed... Oh yeah and by the way, don't tell anyone that you're staying at this apartment... Those fangirls will literally kill you..." Sungyeol warned.

"Zipped..." I said with a smile.

"Good night So Hee-sshi..." Sungyeol said.

"Night... And by the way, don't call me So Hee-sshi... Just call me by my name..." I said.

"Alright... Then you call me by my name too..." Sungyeol said with a smile before closing the door.

"Ahh... Such a nice kid..." I whispered happily to myself.

This isn't bad after all... :)


I was stirring from my sleep.

"What is that??" I whispered to myself.

I heard and 'Do it faster' and 'More'.

Someone must be having that 'thing'.

Oh well, better not interrupt.

Then, I heard it again.

"Gosh.. It's annoying..." I whispered to myself angrily.

I slowly walked to the door and slowly turned the door knob.

I quietly walked out of the room, to see a boy and a girl making out.

Hey you know what, at least they were wearing clothes.

My eyes wanted to pop out, but luckily, it didn't.

I walked back to the room and slept.

It was an awful scene, but it wasn't THAT bad at least. :P


Author's Note:

Another chapter updated!! :3