Chapter 22

Should I trust him?

"Okay class... We're going to have a school trip tomorrow at... Jeju Island!! There are cabins over there... We already rented it... But, we're not going to Jeju Island to enjoy and play, we're going there for some physical activities!!" My homeroom teacher cheered.

Some of the students were groaning and some were cheering.

*Pfffttt... They're athletes...*

"We're going to be there for 3 days, 2 nights... Tomorrow, please reach the school before 7AM, our bus will be leaving at 7:15... Please come to school tomorrow with a full stomach... It's going to be a 2 hour-trip..." My homeroom teacher said.

All of the students graoned.

"You guys will have a partner, girl and boy... You will be sharing one room with your partner at the cabin... Make sure to bring extra clothes... I will announce who will be with who..." My homeroom teacher said.

*Oh no... I wish I could be with Hyeri...*

"Kim Jongin and Lee Hyeri, since you guys are in a relationship, we can't seperate you two..."

"Bang Minah and Bang Yongguk..."

"Lee Byung Hun and Kim HyunA..."

"Kim Myung Soo and..."

"......................"

"Park So Hee..."

"Sorry Jung Hana, we heard that you and Myungsoo broke up..." My homeroom teacher said with a little smirk.

*LOL ?*

Everyone laughed.

I looked at Hana, who was pouting and doodling something on her notepad.

But I kinda pitied her though...

"Krystal Jung and Jung Daehyun... I paired you two up because you guys are not close, so maybe after the school trip, you guys will be good friends, you'll never know..." My homeroom teacher teased.

Krystal rolled her eyes and looked out of the window, while Daehyun was grinding his teeth with anger.

 


"Hey girlfriend... You're going to be paired up with your 'L oppa'... Haha..." Hyeri teased.

"BTW, I don't call HIM that... That's so not me..." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Anyways... I can't believe our homeroom teacher knew about 'Hana-and-L-broke-up' situation... I didn't know news travels fast, especially to teachers..." I said.

"It's Woolim Academy..." Hyeri said.

"Poor Hana..." I said.

"You pity her?? She helped Krystal to kidnap you... And you still pity her??" Hyeri said, surprised.

"In a way, she IS a good person..." I said.

 


"This will be a very long trip, so please, if you want to go to the washroom, please go now... Be back in 10 minutes... We won't be stopping for bathroom breaks..." My homeroom teacher said.

I didn't feel like going to the toilet.

"And also, you will have to sit with your partner..." My homeroom teacher said.

*So I have to sit with L?*

I sat next to the window, looking out.

Then, someone said, "Morning So Hee...".

That kinda shocked me.

"Oh... Morning L..." I said with a small smile.

"So... Have you eaten breakfast yet??" L asked.

I nodded. "You?" I asked.

L nodded.

Then, he sat next to me and took out his iPod.

*I don't have an iPod... I have no music in my phone...*

I just looked outside the window.

"Hey So Hee... Wanna listen to music with me??" L suddenly asked.

"Ummm... You don't mind??" I asked, feeling shy.

L nodded. "No prob..." L said with a sincere smile.

I smiled and nodded.

He put one of the earphones into my ear.

*THUMP THUMP!! My heart was beating like a rocket?*

I blushed and smiled.

Then, I realized... This was the song I sang in the hospital.

*60 Seconds...*

"This is Sunggyu's song right??" I asked L.

L nodded.

"I love this song..." L said.

"Me too..." I said.

*We have some things in common...*

Then, I had a slight headache.

I tried to put my head on the window, my the bus is driving, so I kept bumping my head on the window, which hurts a lot.

"Hey... Wanna lie on my shoulder??" L asked.

I nodded, feeling shy.

He put my head on his shoulder.

Finally, I feel so comfortable.

I think he thought I was sleeping, because the next thing, he said was:

"So Hee-ah... When are you going to accept me and give me an answer?? I have been waiting for your answer since I confessed... I know I played with other girls but after I met you, I feel like the whole world is almost complete, only thing is to make it complete, is for you to accept my confession..." L said.

*My heart is beating 100000000000000000000000000000 times now!!*

 


Author's Note:

Eeeeeep!! ^.^