Chapter 4

Should I trust him?

"Come back you !! If you're not home by 4, you're going to get it!!" My mom shouted through the phone.

Gosh, why am I so stupid?? I shouldn't pick up the phone... T.T

"You're not gonna find me anyways..." I said confidently.

"Oh really, that's what YOU think, but I have a BETTER and more CLEVER brain than YOU!!" My mom shouted.

"Oh puh-lease, you can't even spell the word 'toe'..." I said, rolling my eyes in a rude manner.

"You... Young lady!! Be back by 4 or I'll call the cops..." My mom said.

"I won't go back home unless you treat me like a REAL daughter, not your freakin slave..." I said.

"Huh... As if I'm gonna treat you like a princess-"

"Then I'm not comin back..." I said and quickly disconnected the line.

"Urrrgghh... Life is so damn hard!!" I cursed.

Then, I saw L leaning against my door.

"Looks like you had an argument with your mom again huh??" L asked me the most OBVIOUS question in the world.

"Well obviously... The last time we argues was like 1000 times worse than a usual one... It involves fighting, physical..." I said.

"I have to be honest with you, why is your mom so... heartless?" L asked me.

"Ever since my dad passed away, my mom you know, don't want to hire a maid at home, so she makes me work as a slave, since I'm the only one alive and related to her..." I said.

"Wow... That's unfortunate... I'm really sorry about asking, I shouldn't hav-"

"No it's okay... You should know at least, since I'm staying here for free, thanks to you..." I said with a smile.

"Really?? Oh, oh well... I'm gonna go out on a date..." L said.

"Which one??" I asked, with my eyebrows up.

"Girls..." L said.

"Seriously, it's been almost a week, and you're dating like 12-16 girls... When are you going to be serious about girls and focus on one??" I asked him.

"Is someone jealous??" L teased.

"No.. I just don't want girls to fall for YOUR trap..." I said while crossing my arms.

"Haha... It's okay... It won't be you, coz I'm NOT gonna fall for you ANYWAYS.." L said, proud.

"Whatever..." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You know, I have to confess, you are not as bad as what you seem in school... I thought you were always quiet and innocent, but in the inside, you're wild and fun..." L said.

"Since when am I wild and fu- I am fun, not wild.." I said.

"You just seem like those girls who are DEMURE..." L said.

"Not at all.. I love sneakers, jeans and black..." I said.


"Hello best friend..." Hyeri said with a smile.

"Ooh... Someone seems happy today..." I said.

"I am partnered up with my crush on a History project!!" Hyeri squealed.

"What's his name again??" I asked, thinking.

"Jongin... But we call him-"

"Kai... Yeah yeah I get it now..." I said while rolling my eyes with sarcasm.

"He's so cute and hot and cute and adorable-"

"Stop with your acts... Gosh girl, you really need to stop it!" I said while snapping my fingers.

"Well, I know you're interested in Liam Payne... Am I right??" Hyeri teased.

"Puh-lease... I only love him as a fan... Not some crush..." I said.

"Hey honestly, I kinda stalked you just now in your room while you're talking to that L guy... He seems not bad... He can be your-"

"No way sister... He ain't ma type... It will never be..." I said, trying to shake HER thoughts away.

"But let me tell you darling... You're still gonna end up WITH him, I can read the future..." Hyeri said while winking.

"As if..." I said.

"OMO!! Look at those shoes!!" Hyeri suddenly squealed out of nowhere.

"Where??" I was searching for the shoe she was pointing at.

"Look!" Hyeri said.

Then, the shoes were taken by a lady with light brown hair.

"OMO!! She's getting those shoe-"

"Isn't that L??" I asked Hyeri.

It was really L... L was shopping with a lady with light brown hair. His date took the shoes away.

My heart kinda squeezed a little bit. Oh no...

"That is him..." Hyeri gasped.

"Who cares... We can find another SAME pair of shoe right??" I asked her, thinking positively.

"That's the last one, and those shoes were only sold there!!" Hyeri whined sadly.

"Stop whining Hyeri... I'll buy you those when they have stock... Alright??" I promised her.

Hyeri pouted and nodded.

"Now that's a good girl..." I said while ruffling her hair.

It's weird that my best friend acts like a 4 year old girl. T.T

But the scariest part is, why do I feel so sad when L's with a girl??


Author's Note:

Your feeling so sad when you see L with a girl??

What is that feeling?? :O