Chapter 6

Should I trust him?

Maybe L has feelings for that girl that he USED to date.

He usually plays with a girl, but doesn't feel upset when they broke up, I think she was his first love.

"L-ah... You're really not gonna attend school??" I shouted, his door was closed, so I had to shout.

"I will be okay..." L shouted back.

"You sure??" I asked.

"Yeah... Now go... I need some time to think..." L replied back.

"Bye~" I bid goodbye and went out.

"Sungyeol... Do you think L will be fine??" I asked Sungyeol.

"He will be... But not now... Maybe, later?? He needs some rest and some time to think... That girl was really L's first love... He dated and told her everything, the truth... He liked her a lot, but he played with the other girls, coz she was dating another man... When she confessed to L about her feelings, L was so happy and all... But she was asked to do a dare from her friends..." Sungyeol said, while sighing sadly.

"I hope he's okay..." I hoped and prayed.


L's P.O.V

I stared blankly at the ceiling, nothing on my mind, but Ji Hae.

*How could she do this to me?? I thought she was truthful and trustworthy... But she played with me and it was a dare from her friends... her!!! Urggghh... Life is so damn hard and difficult...*

I went out of my bedroom and prepared myself breakfast.

Then, I saw a note:

L,

Hey!! This is So Hee =) I know you're depressed and upset, but don't stay like that for too long, or you'll have wrinkles... Anyways, I prepared you food, it's in the oven... It's your favourite!! :D It's cheesecake!! I baked it myself... =) I hope you will enjoy it!! Drink lots of water and rest well!! I hope to talk to you soon after school and see your happy face again... Eat the cheesecake, I used a lot of effort to bake it to make you happy... =) Bye now~ 

PS: Your vanilla milkshake is in the fridge... =) I made it too~

Love,

So Hee (Your awesome girl roommate)

I smiled at the cute, childish letter.

*Aisshh... This girl is something...*

I put down the note and went to the oven.

I opened it to smell a beautiful scent of CHEESEcake!

"Yum!!" I cheered with happiness.

I took the kitchen gloves and put the tray on the table.

I took a plate, knife and a fork.

Then, I went to the fridge and took out the vanilla milkshake.

I tasted it, it's good!! She is a chef and a baker!! =)

I put the vanilla milkshake.

I inhaled the sweet smell of cheesecake and vanilla milkshake.

I ate the cheesecake and drank the vanilla milkshake.

"Satisfied breakfast..." I mumbled to myself while smiling.


I stared at my maths textbook.

I didn't move an inch or look at anything else, but the book.

"Shhh... So Hee... What are you doing??" Someone whispered to my ear.

I turned around to look at my desk partner, Minah.

"Sorry... I'm just, lost in thoughts... Hehe..." I whispered back and look at the textbook.

*I wonder how L is doing right now...*


Back to my P.O.V

I walked to my locker and took out something.

"Hey girlfriend... Why are you so moody??" Hyeri asked me.

"L isn't feeling well... Coz he broke up with his girlfriend..." I said.

"Really?? That fast... The shortest only lasted for 2-"

"No... He really loved her... He broke up with her because he saw the lovey-dovey messages from Woohyun..." I said.

"His latest girlfriend was... Ummm... Krystal?? Yeah, her..." Hyeri said.

I turned around to look at Krystal, making out with Woohyun in the corner of the hall.

"Ewwwwww~" Hyeri and I chorused, in disgust.

"Gosh, that is disgusting... I bet they're gonna have a baby before they even turn 20..." I said, shaking my head.

"I wonder what L see in her... Oh and speaking of L, where is he??" Hyeri asked me.

"At home... He said he needs time to think,  so I let him go off..." I said.

"I guess you really care about him... This could be love~" Hyeri cooed.

"Nonsense... I would never EVER love him..." I said while rolling my eyes.

Then, Krystal passed by and stopped.

Then, she turned to me.

"You're roommates with L right??" Krystal asked me.

My eyes widened in shock.

"That's a yes... Tell him, I played with him... It's all because of a DARE!" Krystal said to me and went off with that Woohyun guy.

"That is awfully... scary..." Hyeri said with jaws wide open.

I nodded, gulping.

"How does she know??" I asked Hyeri.

"Since L loved her so much, he had to tell that you're living under the same roof with him, and Sungyeol..." Hyeri said.

"Never thought of that... Genius Hyeri is back..." I said with a smirk.

"So you thought I was dumb before!!??" Hyeri fired up.

"Uh-oh..." I gulped nervously.


Author's Note:

Love the last sentence... =P

Also, I'm very happy, because I have more than 10 subscribers!! <3333

Thank you so much for subscribing to this story!! I love you!! =D