Chapter 20

Should I trust him?

L's P.O.V

"Hana... I need to talk to you now..." I said while grabbing Hana's arm.

Hana looked quite shocked but she nodded.

She followed me upstairs to the rooftop.

"Hana... Let's break up..." I said to Hana.

Hana's eyes widened.

"W-what?? But that wasn't part of the plan-"

"What plan!!??" I angrily shouted at her. So this was all just a play. Well I didn't love her but she... WHAT!!??

"Oh my gosh..." Hana said while covering .

"This was all because of a plan??" I shouted furiously at her.

Hana just stood there, not saying anything.

"So Hee was telling the truth the whole time..." I whispered to myself.

"So Hee knew??" Hana blurted out.

"You.Tell.Me.About.The.Plan.Before.I.Kill.You!!" I shouted at her.

"Nope!! I'm gonna zip my mouth..." Hana said.

"You listen to me, !! You helped Krystal right?? Why!!??" I shouted at her.

"Not saying anythin-"

SLAP

"Ahhh..." Hana said painfully while touching her red cheeks.

"Tell me before you I slap you again!! You know how much it hurts me and So Hee!!" I litterally screamed at her.

"If I tell you, you won't hurt me, right??" Hana asked.

"It depends on what you did..." I said.

"Krystal asked me to help her because she wants to get revenge on you... So I helped her since I have no choice... If I don't help Krystal, she will kill Kai..." Hana said.

"What?? What does this have to do with Kai??" I asked Hana.

"I have a crush on Kai okay??" Hana said, rolling her eyes.

"But you do know that Hyeri and Kai are dating, right??" I blurted out.

"So what?? I'm gonna steal him away from Hyeri anyways..." Hana said while folding her arms.

"You know you can't do that... It's merely impossible, because Kai and Hyeri love each other a lot..." I said.

"One day, Kai is gonna be bored of Hyeri and comes to me..." Hana said, confidently.

"That only happens in your dreams..." I said and left.

 


Back to your P.O.V

After school, I quickly went home to change to my uniform to work.

Then, I heard someone slammed the door.

It startled me.

"So Hee... I need to talk to you..." L suddenly popped out of nowhere.

That almost gave me a heart attack.

"Say it quickly... I have work..." I said.

"Sit down next to me first..." L said.

I sighed and quickly sat next to him.

Then, he held both of my hands and looked straight to my eyes.

*Is this really happening?? It's just like a dream, only thing is, it's better, coz it's reality... My heart is beating 1000000000 times faster now!!*

I looked away and blushed, feeling embarrassed and shy.

"So Hee... Look straight to me, in the eyes..." L said, serious.

I turned slowly to look at his eyes.

"So Hee... Can I ask you something??" L asked.

"Sure..." I said, not blinking.

"Do you feel anything when you look straight into my eyes??" L asked.

"Ummm-"

"Because when I look at your eyes, I feel like the whole world is complete... But there is one more thing I want to ask you..." L said.

*OMG!!! MY HEART AND STOMACH ARE DOING FLIP FLOPS RIGHT NOW!!!* 

"I have fallen for you after you told me that Krystal isn't worth it to me... I was so touched after the night I cried because you were there to comfort me... You even baked my favourite cheesecake and made me milkshakes... You even cooked for me delicious meals and sometimes, you would be there to listen to my problems... I feel so shy and embarrassed when I tell my problems to you... I'm sure no one can find someone, someone like you... When I saved you from your mother, I knew something special will happen to me... I guess an angel did came from heaven... When I told you that I loved Krystal, I only loved 'the thought of her'. She was very nice and sweet, but I didn't know it was all an act... Guess I was a jerk back at that time because falling for Krystal was the biggest mistake of my life... But falling for you... Falling for you is the best thing that have ever happened to me... Park So Hee, would you 'be mine'?" L poured everything out.

*D-did h-he c-confessed t-to m-me!!!!!!???*

My heart was racing, beating 100000000000000000000 times. I didn't know how to react, know how to react.

*But... How about the girls he played with? Did he say that to every girl so they can fall for him??*

I looked away, pulling my hands back from his.

"L... I'm sorry I can't.. It's just that... It's just that-"

"It's just that what??" L cut my sentences, feeling worried.

"Look at the time... I have to go to work..." I quickly said and rushed out.

"So Hee!! Wait!!" I heard L shouted.

I ran as fast as I can to the restaurant.

*He just confessed to me?? But... I don't think I can trust him... He played with many girls... I can't afford to be heart brokened because my devilish mother already broke my heart by treating me like her slave...*

I acted naturally to work and fake smiled to all the customers.

While working, someone came into the restaurant with a spy costume.

Then, that person covered my mouth with 'its' hands and carried me to a truck.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I tried to scream, but the scream wasn't that loud.

Unfortunately, no one was in the restaurant and no one was walking pass the restaurant. Not even the waitresses were inside because they were inside the kitchen.

*FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

That person put me down on a van.

Finally, he uncovered my mouth. I guess he is one of the bodyguards?

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

"Shut up, !!" Someone shouted.

*Krystal??*

"Someone, get me out of here..." I said in a panicked mode.

"Stop talking you idiot!!" Hana shouted.

*Hana??*

"What am I doing here??" I asked them, horrified.

"You have lots of explanations to do..." Hana said.

"What expla-"

"Look!! Just shut your ing mouth and die!!" Krystal cursed.

I quickly shut my mouth and looked out of the window.

*I wonder if anyone can see me through the window...*

 


We finally reached to an abandoned house.

It looks so... old and broken??

Then, they pushed me into the house and they the lights.

"Why did you tell L that you knew about the plan??" Krystal asked, angrily.

"You didn't tell me not to tell L..." I said.

"Oh yeah... But you are smart right, considering you got A's on your Science and History..." Krystal said.

"Why would I help you guys?? You broke L's heart and Hana dated him because you wanted revenge on L for not accepting you..." I said.

"Wow... I never knew you were 'THAT' smart..." Hana laughed.

"Sarcastic much??" I said with my eye brows up.

Then, I earned slap from Krystal.

"Don't you dare say that you punk!!" Krystal kicked me on the leg.

*Ouch!! That's how I feel when Hwang Ji Young kicked me...*

"I love L and you are not going to ruin it..." Krystal hissed.

"You were cheating on L with Woohyun..." I said.

"I finally realized that I love L, not Woohyun..." Krystal said.

"Right..." I said in disbelief.

"But, you are the one that L loves, am I right??" Krystal asked.

"How would I know??" I lied. He just confessed just now.

"If you're dead, that means he doesn't love you anymore right??" Krystal asked.

"Yeah... Killing her would be an awesome idea..." Hana said.

"But you would be known as a murderer in Korea..." I said.

"I will just say that you killed yourself..." Krystal said.

"Please... Don't kill me... I don't want to be killed in the age of 17... I'm too young..." I said, feeling scared.

"Too bad... I'm not going to fall for your words..." Krystal said.

"Let's get this straight first... If you kill me, what benefits will you get??" I asked Krystal.

"L will fall for me..." Krystal said.

"What the fudge??" I said, looking down.

"Prepare to face your nightmares because-"

"Can I have my last words??" I asked them.

"Make it quick... I don't want you to waste 1 hour of my precious time... You know I have to attend my ballet class??" Krystal spat.

"I'll just pray..." I said.

*Dear lord, thank you for everything you have did to me... I don't want to die like this because I don't deserved it... Oh why did I do to deserve this-*

"LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL ALONE!!!" Someone that sounds like L shouted.

"Oh my gosh... Is that L??" Hana said, in disbelief.

"O-oppa... This is not what you think-"

"You are holding a knife, ready to kill her!!!" L shouted angrily and furiously.

I looked at him. He looked like a hungry woof, ready to kill Hana and Krystal with his eyes.

Hana and Krystal quickly made a quick run, out of the abandoned house.

"So Hee, are you okay??" L asked, worried.

"How did you find me??" I asked L.

"I kinda stalked you after I confessed, coz I'm scared you might be too scared and confused..." L said.

"You were kinda late..." I said, jokingly.

"You were about to be killed So Hee, and you're still joking??" L asked.

"Okay... BTW, can you carry me?? Krystal kicked my leg thousand of times..." I said, pointing at my bruised spot.

"Come on... Let me get you to the hospital..." L said and carried me, bridal style.

*I'm sorry L, for burdening you and for carrying me... My leg really hurts...*

 


"Doctor... How is she??" I heard L asked the doctor.

"She will have to rest for a week... Since she got the bruise a few weeks ago I guess and she got kicked on the same spot so it is quite serious, but, we fixed it and she's finally recovered... But, she will have be discharged next week..." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor..." I heard L said and went in to my room.

"So Hee... You okay??" L asked me.

I nodded my head.

"I am so sorry that Krystal had to do this..." L apologized.

"It's alright... And I'm sorry for burdening you..." I said.

"As long as if it's my friend, then I'm willing to help... Especially you..." L said with a sweet smile.

*MY HEART IS DOING FLIP FLOPS AGAIN!!!*

"So... What do you wanna eat??" L asked.

"Can you get me a sandwich??" I asked L.

L nodded and went out.

*Should I trust him and accept him?? Or wait until I'm sure??*

 


Author's Note:

OMG!!!! This is sooo exciting... Very dramatic chapter...