Chapter 13

Should I trust him?

"So he's gonna tell the school that it's all just a lie?? Tomorrow??" Hyeri asked me.

"I think so... I heard him saying that in the living room..." I said, shrugging.

"You're really not taking this seriously, So Hee... Look at the bruise that Ji Young gave to you?? Isn't that a serious problem already??' Hyeri asked, worried.

"I know how to handle this okay??" I said to her.

"I have to go home now, I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully, he will tell the truth..." Hyeri said to me and waved.

I smiled in return and went back on cooking dinner.

 


When I went to school early today, people start coughing and talking bad things about me.

"Why are you guys so mean to me??" I asked them.

"You really wanna know why?? Because you're dating our precious L..." The girls folded their arms and gave me a disgusted look.

"Look... We're not dating... It's all a lie..." I said.

"You're just saying that because you're scared... I know who you are Park So Hee... We ain't stupid..." The girl said.

"I'm telling the truth..." I said.

Then, the bell rang.

"You disgust me..." The girls said and left.

*Why didn't they believe me?? What did I do to deserve this??* 

 


L's P.O.V

"Everyone!! I have an announcement to make..." I said. We were gathered in the assembly hall, because I asked them to.

I was so nervous, I almost couldn't speak.

"T-th-"

I looked at the crowd and saw Krystal folding her arms.

"That... Everyone should stop pushing So Hee around... She is a very innocent girl and doesn't deserved to be treated badly... It's my fault and I caused all of this..." I said, nervous.

"We still love you..." One of the my fangirls screamed from the crowd.

"Ahaha... That's all I have to say..." I said, bowed and left the stage.

 


Back to my P.O.V...

"Over-protective much??" Ji Young said.

"We're really not dating... He forgot to mention that most important fact-"

"Stop wasting my time!! You're just saying that because you're scared... Psshh... Get a grip and get a life!!" Ji Young shouted at me and pushed me to the ground.

"What did I say about treating her nicely??" L suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"O-oppa... Why did you date that piece of bull?? She ain't pretty, she ain't hot and y like me... She ain't even rich!! She works in a restaurant as a waitress!!" Ji Young shouted and laughed.

I covered my mouth. Everyone was laughing at me.

"Oh my gosh, how does she know??" I whispered to myself.

"Yeah, that's right... She's working in a restaurant... As a waitress..." Ji Young repeated.

Then, I remembered,

 

FLASHBACK

Then, the girl took out her glasses, hat and scarf.

"Minah?" I asked, surprised. "So Hee..." Minah said.

How can I forget my own desk partner?

"I never knew you were working here..." Minah said.

"Ahaha... yeah..." I said while rubbing my neck.

I am kinda embarrassed, because I'm a high school student and I'm working in a restaurant as a waitress.

"Well... Now you know... I'm not rich at all..." I said.

"It's alright... I used to work as a waitress too..." Minah said.

"Ahaha... Oops, I forgot your order..." 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Do you think Minah would do that?? No, it cannot be... Probably she recognized me while I was working... It's possible ya know?

"The loser girl... Is dating a hot guy?? It's hard to imagine..." One of the girl said.

I looked at L, hoping he will tell the truth, but sadly, he didn't.

"Let me help you up..." L said and gave me a hand.

I almost teared up, then, I ran away to the toilet.

*I can't afford to lose friends... I know I don't deserve this, but why??*

I couldn't tell them myself, because they wouldn't believe me anyways... 

I'm gonna talk to him later.

 


I skipped school and wandered off to Gangnam street. 

I didn't bother to go back to school. I left my school bag there.

Luckily, I had my wallet and phone with me.

It was quite cold but I'm still wearing a jacket/coat.

Being so clumsy I am, I bumped into a person.

"Sorry..." I apologized and went to the other direction.

"S-So H-Hee??" Someone called me.

I turned around.

"Daehyun?? Daehyun oppa??" I said, I can't believe my eyes.

"It's really you Daehyun oppa!!" I said and hugged him. I can finally see him after 7 long years.

"I miss you so much So Hee-ah..." Daehyun said and tightened the hug.

"O-oppa.. C-can't b-b-"

Daehyun let go.

"How are you?? Are you okay?? How are you doing??" Daehyun asked me.

"I'm fine... I'm alright and I'm doing good... But it's sad without you here in Seoul..." I said.

"I'm finally back from Busan... Did you miss me??" Daehyun asked.

"Of course I did!!" I said while punching his arm.

"Oww..." Daehyun said and pouted.

"Anyways... What are you doing here??" I asked him.

"Well... My parents said I should come back to Seoul because in Busan, there are gansters..." Daehyun said.

"So... How long are you gonna be here??" I asked him.

"4 years..." Daehyun said.

"That's long... Are you enrolling to any school?" I asked him.

"Umm... What is it called again?? Oh yeah... Woolim Academy..." Daehyun said.

"What?? That's my school..." I said, shocked.

"Really?? That means I can see you everyday!!" Daehyun said happily while skipping.

"When are you coming to school??" I asked.

"Tomorrow..." Daehyun said.

"Awesome..." I said while pumping my fist into the air.

"Don't be too excited... Girls in your school might fall for me..." Daehyun boast.

"Excuse me Mr... In my school, there is this person who will kill off your charms... That's L..." I said.

"What type of name is that??" Daehyun asked.

"I know right!! And the thing is... I'm living in his apartment..." I said to him.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????"

 


Author's Note:

DAEHYUN FINALLY SHOWED UP AFTER 12 chapters!! Woooo!!

*throws confetti!!*

I guess you're not worried about the L and you dating situation anymore... :)