Chapter 40

Should I trust him?

Luckily, the fashion show turned out well. :)

Mrs. Lee is still mad with Tia, but she is ok, hopefully.

I am now on my way to my office.

*DRIP!*

"What the-"

"Oops... I'm sorry..." I saw Hana holding a bottle of water.

Water on my favourite white top.

"I'm so sorry... Here let me wipe it off..." Hana said and quickly used a napkin.

"No thanks... I'll do it myself..." I said and took the napkin.

"Ummm... So Hee??" Hana asked.

"Yeah??" I said.

"That's you, right??" Hana asked.

"Yes... I know you're Hana..." I said.

"Look, I'm so sorry for the troubles that I caused you and the past but-"

"No, it's okay... I'm fine..." I said, I was quite angry. She just had to bring up the topic of my past life and now she just made my favourite top wet, JUST GREAT!!

"So Hee... Can I say something, before you leave?? Just a few minutes??" Hana asked politely.

I turned around and sighed.

"Okay..." I finally said.

 


"Look... I wasn't really dating L... I dated him because..." Hana said.

"Because??" I asked.

"Krystal said if I didn't date him, she will kill Kai..." Hana said quickly.

"What?? Kill Kai?? Why??" I asked, confused.

"Because, I you know... Like him?? Used to, until I found out he's married to Hyeri..." Hana said while frowning.

"Krystal's your friend, that's why you helped her??" I asked.

"She used to be... I knew she was bad already, before I became friends with her... Now she's dating Daehyun... But... She just dated him because..." Hana said, scatching her neck.

"Because??" I asked, worried.

"Because now, Daehyun is rich... Filthy rich, she dated him because of his money..." Hana said.

"Really?? That ... I'm going to have to tell him..." I said.

"But... If she finds out that I told you, both of us are going to be toasted..." Hana said.

"We'll figure something out..." I said, tapping the table with my fingers.

 


"Woah... That's crazy..." Hyeri said, shocked.

"Yeah... She's nice to Daehyun but mean to all of us..." I said.

"She is NUTS!! How could she do that to our poor Daehyun??" Hyeri said.

"Dude, he's not poor... He owns a MANSION now!" I said.

"Not that type of 'poor'... Krystal's gotta stop this..." Hyeri said.

"We have to warn Daehyun before she breaks up with him and leaves with all his money... Then, she'll find a NEW boyfriend..." I said.

"If we tell him, he might think we're crazy OR jealous..." Hyeri said.

"Exactly, so how are we going to... Tell him??" I asked.

"I can't think of anything right now, but maybe, we could... I don't know!" Hyeri said.

 


KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in..." I said.

"I just want to- Park. So. Hee..." Someone familiar said.

"Oh my gosh..." I breathed.

*Krystal!*

"What are you doing here??" Krystal asked.

"I'm working here... As a fashion designer... What are YOU doing here??" I asked, shocked.

"I need someone to design me a prom dress, and the only available designer right now is... YOU..." Krystal said.

"Ummm-"

"How are YOU a fashion designer?? You have bad sense of fashion..." Krystal said while crossing her arms.

"Excuse me?? If I was bad, I would have been fired already..." I fired back.

"You... I'll go and never come back..." Krystal said and left, with her freakin annoying shoes.

*That girl is just bull!!!!!*

 


"She just... Urgghhh!! She just pissed me off like hell man!!" I screamed my head off.

"Woah... Take it there, tiger... Calm down... She's THAT rude... Oh yeah, she's just dating a guy because he's rich..." Hyeri said.

"I hate her... She's crossing the line... I'm going to tell Daehyun that she-"

"No... Stop! If you tell Daehyun and Krystal finds out, you're dead..." Hyeri said.

"Urgghhh... I don't want my best guy friend to get hurt... It's not fair..." I said while pouting.

"We will figure this out, in a way..." Hyeri said.

 


"L... Can you check on Krystal, for me??" I asked L.

"WHAT!? That son of a-"

"No no... I mean... I want to know what she's doing..." I said.

"Ummm... Why?" L asked.

"Coz... She's dating Daehyun because he's rich..." I said.

"WTF??? Forever a b*tch..." L said.

"Exactly... Can you check up on her??" I asked.

"Where is she??" L asked.

"Ummm... I've heard she works in a office as a... An accountant..." I said.

"Where is her office??" L asked.

"Central Business Company, 4th floor... Find her..." I said.

"What if she finds out it's me??" L asked.

"Here... Put on this mustache, tuxedo, big scarf and a hat!" I said while passing the stuff to him.

"You want me to disguise as an old man with a big scarf??" L asked.

I nodded.

"Fine... I only do it for you..." L said while winking at me.

*I'm gonna faint now... It's so cute!*

"Good luck... Don't talk to her or anything... Just bring this recorder and record anything interesting..." I said while handing him the recorder.

"Alright... I just have to stay close to her. Hope she'll never notice me..." L said.

 


Author's Note:

Spy time!! :3