Chapter 1

Should I trust him?

"Stop being such a , So Hee!!" My mom screamed in anger.

"I hate you so much!! You are so damn evil!! You make me wash your clothes, wash the dishes all the time, switch the TV channel even if the remote control is a meter away from you, you made me clean your bed, made me pay the electricity bills, water bills, my own school fees and the TV. You also promised me to pay me back $200 that you owe me, but I never even received a cent from you!!" I screamed my heart out.

"Hey!! Don't you dare-"

"No mom!! I'm going to walk out of this house and never EVER, come back!!" I shouted back at her and took my luggage and head to the door.

"This is not how you respect me!! Hey come back!!" My mom shouted while running to me.

"How can I respect you if you don't respect me!!??" I screamed my last sentence to her and slammed the door, closed.

My tears were flowing with anger and a mixture of sadness.

I ran out to the gate.

It was really dark, since it's like 10pm at night.

Then, I heard the door creaked open.

"Prepare for my revenge..." I heard my mom whispered furiously at me.

Then, I saw a shiny thing. 

"Oh my gosh... It's a knife..." I gulped down with fear and wanted to run, but my legs were not moving. I was too scared.

Then, I was pushed on the floor.

"Prepare for- Ahhhhh!!!" My mom shouted with fear. Her knife was stuck on the gate.

I felt like someone pushed me. 

"Run!!" Someone whispered to me from behind.

Without a second, I grabbed my luggage and rushed out.

"Hey!! You!!" My mom shouted like a crazy woman.

I looked back and saw a man with a mask.

"Ahhh-"

"Shhhh~" The man shush-ed me.

I quickly shut my mouth.

Then, the man opened his mask.

"Ummm... L-sshi??" I looked at his features. 

Yep, it's the player in my school that saved me from my crazy lunatic mother.

"Hello?" I greeted reluctantly.

"We haven't met formally yet... Hi... I'm L, your schoolmate..." L greeted me with a smile.

"Hello... My name is-"

"Park So Hee right??" L guessed.

"Yeah..." I said with a nod.

Hey, at least I'm noticed. :P

"Duck!!" L shouted.

I ducked quick.

Then, a knife flew above my head and landed on someone's car.

"Oy!!!" The man in the car shouted angrily.

"Wow... Thanks L-sshi..." I thanked him happily.

"Your welcome... Oh and by the way, who was that??" L asked me.

"My... mom..." I said, a little scared.

"Woah... Your mom?? She seems so dangerous..." L said.

"Worse than that..." I said while shaking my head.

L nodded understandingly.

"So where are you going now?? That luggage of yours is really big, does that mean your moving out of your house??" L asked.

"You heard my mom is crazy right?? So of course I'm movin out..." I said.

"So where are you going to stay now??" L asked worriedly.

"Ummm... I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine... I'll find a place to stay and-"

"You can stay at my apartment.. I have 3 rooms... One's mine, Sungyeol's and the last one is empty... I can rent it to you for free??" L said, with a smile.

"Ummm... No thanks L-sshi... I can sleep in Hyeri's... Wait..." I suddenly realized what I said.

"What??" L asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot... Hyeri's parents doesn't even like me... Coz they think I'm like a crazy girl, like my mom..." I said, sighing sadly.

"I insist... Stay in my apartment then... I won't do any harm to you... Haha.." L joked.

"But-"

"Come on... My apartment seems very empty..." L said.

"How about Sungyeol-sshi??" I asked him.

"He's so boring sometimes..." L said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay then..." I finally gave up.


Author's Note:

YAY!! 1st chapter finished!! Next chapter tomorrow!! :D

By the way, it's always your P.O.V, unless it's important... :)