Chapter 41

Should I trust him?

L's P.O.V

I'm now wearing the disguise that So Hee told me.

fake-beard-001.jpg

glasses.jpg

Beige-and-White-Bucket-Hat.jpg

And I wore this:

img_2042.jpg?w=410&h=614

I have to dress like an old men, so Krystal won't notice me. :)

I am now searching for Krystal's office table.

*Hmmm... Where is she??*

I quietly walk around the office, until I found her.

*Jackpot!*

I was holding newspaper, so she THINKS I'm reading it.

I walked towards her office table.

Then, she looked at me weirdly.

"Excuse me, sir? Can I help you?" Krystal asked, looking at me weirdly.

"Umm.. No..." I said, with my deepest voice.

"Ummm... You can wait at the lobby..." Krystal said.

"Ummm... I'm here to meet a friend... That's all..." I said.

"Alright..." Krystal said and sat down.

I pretend to read the newspaper, I'm now looking at her, every single move.

Now she's doing her paper work.

*Urgghhh...*

 


I was half asleep. HALF ASLEEP! Waiting for Krystal to stop talking about shoes with her best girlfriend... This ! I have been here for more than an hour already, and I'm hungry!! =.="

Then, I heard something.

"I can always ask my boyfriend for money... He's so rich!! Luckily, I'm dating him..." I heard Krystal say that on her phone.

"What?? I don't LOVE him, I just LOVE his money..." I heard Krystal said.

*OMO!! So Hee's right!! She's using him...*

"Remember the plan I talked to you about?? The guys I hired to hit L?? Yeah, I still love him, but he didn't accept me, so I will hurt him until he accepts me..." Krystal said over the phone.

*WTF!!!?? So she was the one who hired those unattractive men to beat me up!!?? What crap!!??*

"I don't love Woohyun anymore... He doesn't love me, he just used me because I'm hot..." Krystal said.

*As if...*

 


Back to your P.O.V

*Why is he taking so LONG!!??*

Then, I heard someone tapped on the table.

"So Hee..." L said, his face doesn't look good, at all!

"Did you hear anything??" I asked.

"I have 2 bad news... One, I found out that Krystal was only dating Daehyun because of money and she will break up with him and gets all his money... Two, Krystal was the one who hired those unattractive black masked men to beat me up a few weeks ago... And also, she will keep torturing me if I don't accept her as my girlfriend after she breaks up with Daehyun..." L said, sweating.

Then, my heart stopped.

*How could she do this!!?? Hurt Daehyun and now L?? What does she want!!??*

I was so worried, stressed and hurt.

"Okay... Maybe we could figure this out-"

"So Hee... It's alright... It's my business and my problem, not yours... You shouldn't be involved-"

"But I want to..." I said.

"Wwhy?-"

"Because..." L said, his eye brows were furrowed.

"Because I love you and care for you..." I finally confessed.

 


Author's Note:

Wow!! You did it!! You finally confessed... =) Now let's wait for the next chapter... :P