Chapter 37

Should I trust him?

Everything just happened so quickly. 

I'm not dating L, but he just FREAKIN kissed me!! :O

I'm shocked, surprised, but happy :)

My heart almost stopped beating.

It's like we were the only ones living on Earth.

 


I just stayed there, frozen.

L pulled back. 

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it-"

"It's okay... In fact, I enjoyed it..." I blurted out without even realizing it. I covered my mouth.

L smiled.

"So is that a 'yes'??" L asked while smirking.

"Yes what??" I asked, even though I knew what he was thinking about.

"Be mine??" L asked, pulling out a heart-shaped necklace with wings.

484260685_183.jpg

I looked at him, our eyes locked.

But then, something else came into my mind. Not someone, it's something.

"Look L .. Let's just stay friends until I tell you my answer, when I'm ready... Alright??" I asked.

L smiled a little.

"It's fine for me... Even in a million years, I'll still wait for your answer..."L said and kissed my forehead.

"Why do you have to kiss my forehead??" I asked him.

"Well, I'll be doing that to you, so get used to it..." L said with a smile.

I giggled and looked at the stars.

"Happy New Year, L..." I said.

"Happy New Year, So Hee..." L said.

 


"Good morning..." L greeted me.

"What's all this??" I asked L, looking at all the food on the table.

CHRISTMAS-FEAST.jpg

"Breakfast... It's for you... And me..." L said with a big smile.

"Wow... You really know how to cook..." I said, looking at the pie, chicken, bread.

"Yeah... I learned how to cook in Japan so that... I could be a good... Husband??" L said while giggling.

I smiled a little.

*You know what L... I feel for you again... But this time, maybe accepting you won't be so bad...*

"Wow... Your future girlfriend or wife is going to be so lucky..." I said jokingly.

"Haha... Yeah she is..." L said while looking at me.

"Let's eat then..." I said.

Both of us sat down and ate all the food that were served on the table.

 


"I have to go to work... Is your boss home yet??" I asked L.

"No... I'll just go and walk around the streets of Seoul then..." L said.

"Sad I couldn't join you... I have work... Bye then..." I said while waving at L.

"Bye... Have fun at work..." L said.

 


"So Hee... What do you think about this dress??" My partner, Suzy asked.

"Wow... Looks magnificent, amazing... Wonderful work..." I said with a smile.

short-dresses-for-prom-02.jpg

"Thanks... It's for my sister's birthday... Do you think she'll like it??" Suzy asked.

"Obviously... I love the colour, the material and the lace..." I said, touching the fabric.

"I sure hope so..." Suzy said while twitching .

"Suzy... She'll love it, for sure..." I said with a smile.

"Thanks so much, So Hee..." Suzy said and gave me a hug.

 


"Everyone, please go to the conference room at 3:00pm... We have something to discuss about..." My boss, Mrs. Lee said.

I nodded.

"Hey... Wanna eat lunch with me at Coffee Bean??" Suzy asked.

"Sure... Just give me a minute... I need to go to the washroom..." I said and went to the washroom.

 


"What do you think Mrs. Lee wants to discuss with us about??" Suzy asked.

"I don't know... I hope it's nothing bad..." I said.

"Let's go back, I'll pay for the food and the drinks then..." Suzy said.

"No it's okay... I'll pay..." I said, getting my purse.

Then, Suzy's bag dropped on the floor.

"Oops..." Suzy said and bent down to get the bag, but she bumped into somebody.

"Excuse me??" Krystal shouted.

"Oh, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to- Krystal?" Suzy looked up.

"You just ruined my orange chiffon skirt... Uh! You'll pay for this..." Krystal said.

"But there's no stain on it... It's not even dirty..." I said, trying to defend Suzy, it's true anyways.

"Your hands are considered as dirty, Bae Su Ji..." Krystal said and walked away with her killer heels.

*I don't know why is she so mean to Suzy and I... But, the most important thing is, what does Daehyun see in Krystal??*

"You ok Suz??" I asked Suzy.

"No... I don't like her at all... Urgghhh... Let's just go back to the office..." Suzy said and went to the cashier.

"Suzy... I'll pay..." I said and payed for it.

"Thanks So Hee..." Suzy said with a smile.

 


It's finally 3:00pm. We all went to the conference room.

"Hello everybody... I want to discuss something with you all..." Mrs. Lee said.

"I want to organize a fashion show. It will be held this February... All the previous summer collections from this company will be presented up on stage..." Mrs. Lee continued.

*Oh my gosh... A fashion show!!! Wahhh!*

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

"Yes... So... I already booked a place... We just need someone to help decorate the place and hire some models... The fashion designers doesn't need to do this, only the ones who are NOT designers, which includes: janitors, staff members, cleaners and helpers..." Mrs. Lee continued.

*I'm so excited...*

"I want all the designers to design a floral dress, something good for the summer or spring..." Mrs. Lee said.

*I already imagines one, in my head...*

dr_10.jpg

 


 

"So Hee... You are one of my best designers, and I'm sure you're gonna finish the dress in less than 3 days, so I want you to find a band to perform at the fashion show... I will be the one who pay... So help me find a band that can perform at the fashion show this February... Thanks So Hee..." Mrs. Lee said and left.

"Wow... This will be challenging..." I mumbled to myself.

 


Author's Note:

:D 

Happy New Year guys!! =)