Chapter 18

Should I trust him?

*I have this tingling feeling when Krystal and Jung Hana are around... Are they sisters?? Their sir name is 'Jung'... Hmmm... Weird...*

"Are you going to cook today?? For dinner??" L asked me.

"No... I got work, again... Looks like you have to find yourself some food..." I said and grabbed my bag and went to work.

 


I was wiping the tables until I saw 2 familiar faces.

*Jung Hana and Krystal?*

I gasped in shock and quickly grabbed a hat and an apron so that they won't see me.

I went to take their orders.

I continued wiping the tables, which was nearer to where Krystal and Hana was sitting at.

Then, I heard something...

"Is your plan with L working??" I heard Krystal said, to Hana.

"Yeah... He totally fell for me... He is so going to regret rejecting you..." I heard Hana laughed.

*OMG!!! I better warn L after work...*

"But... Something is really wrong... This girl, I'm not sure who she is, but she is living in L's apartment..." I heard Hana said.

I gasped in shock.

Then, Hana and Krystal looked at me.

"A lizard..." I said looking under the table.

Then, they turned back, talking again.

I sighed in relief.

"I know who she is... She is Park So Hee... She lives in L's apartment, he said she was his maid... And she is studying in our school..." I heard Krystal said to Hana.

*I'm so dead...*

"I wonder what's their relationship..." Hana and Krystal said, in sync.

*What am I going to do??*

 


"L... I need to talk to you..." I said to L.

"What is it??" L asked.

"You're with Hana right?" I asked.

L nodded.

"So that means people think we're not together now..." I said while sighing in relief.

"That's what you wanted to ask??" L asked me.

I shook my head.

"Ummm... I over heard Krystal and Hana's conversation in the cafe just now... They went to the cafe just now..." I said.

"What did they talk about??" L asked.

"I'm not very sure about this but: I heard that Hana is dating you because she is working for Krystal. They want revenge, because you rejected Krystal..." I said.

"Haha!! You think I would believe that lie?? You're just jealous..." L said, laughing.

"What?? It's true..." I said.

"Prove it to me then..." L said, rolling his eyes.

"I don't have proof... Wish I could have recorded that though..." I said.

"Look... Stop making up stories and stop acting like a child..." L said.

"Excuse me?? I'm not making up stories and I'm not like a child..." I said while pouting.

"Says the girl who pouted..." L said and shut the door while laughing.

*Why doesn't he believe me?? Well, who cares... Let him get hurt... It's his fault for not believing me anyways...*

I went to my bedroom.

 


THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL...

I walked to school, without L, coz he wants to do something before he goes to school.

BTW, I'm always early.

Then, I met Daehyun.

"Oh hey Daehyun oppa..." I said with a smile.

"Hey So Hee..." Daehyun said with his famous eyesmile.

"Eeeww... She was dating L and now she's with Daehyun?? Urgghh... Such a y ..." 

"No!! Why is she with MY Daehyun oppa??"

I heard the students said, and they gave me disgusted looks.

*Okay... It's getting weirder and more complicated nowadays...*

"Anyways... I haven't seen you for sooo long..." I said, forgetting about the students who were practically glaring me and shooting invisible bullets at me.

"It was an emergency... I quickly went to Busan because my parents were in danger... I had to quickly leave, and I left my phone at home... Luckily, my parents are okay... They just have minor injuries..." Daehyun said.

"What?? Aww... I hope your parents are okay..." I said, with a little pout.

"Don't feel sad... They will be completely healed one day..." Daehyun said.

 


I met Hyeri at the lockers.

"Oh hey Hyeri... Where's Kai??" I asked her.

"At his locker..." Hyeri said with jealousy and I looked at her direction.

I saw Kai talking to Hana.

*Hana must be dating L because she wants to help Krystal with her revenge... Maybe he likes Kai, but sorry to say, he's taken...*

"Why are you here?? You should go THERE, he IS your boyfriend after all..." I said while folding my arms.

"Hana just gives me nerves... Urrghhh... I'll go talk to Kai later..." Hyeri said and stormed off.

*Kai... If you're gonna keep talking to that Hana girl, you're not worth it for Hyeri...*

 


"So Hee... I wanna tal-"

My eyes widened.

"L, Daehyun??" I looked at them.

L and Daehyun looked at each other.

"Did you say the same thing as I did?" L and Daehyun said at the same time.

"You!" L and Daehyun pointed at each other.

"Guys... What... Are you doing??" I asked them, confused.

"I wanted to-"

"Why are you guys saying it at the same time??" I asked them.

*This is getting awkward...*

"You go first..." L said to Daehyun.

"I wanted to ask you if you can accompany me to the library to revise for our upcoming test later..." Daehyun said.

"Sure..." I said.

"But I wanted to ask you that too..." L said.

"Then, let's all go together..." I said with a smile.

"Urgghhh..." L and Daehyun sighed and groaned angrily.

 


"Daehyun... What's the answer for number 18??" I asked Daehyun.

We were revising for our Maths test.

"781.952..." Daehyun answered.

"Wah... I never knew you were that smart..." I said happily and ruffled his hair.

L glared at Daehyun, who stuck his tougue out and smirked at L.

I was reading the questions.

L and Daehyun were glaring at each other. They're like shooting each other's eyes with fireballs and wanting to kill each other.

But why would they do that?? The person they love is just right beside them.

 


L's P.O.V

That Daehyun guy is really killing me with his nerves. ARGH!!

My blood was boiling when I saw So Hee ruffling Daehyun's hair.

*Oh I wish I was in Daehyun's position right now...*

I glared at Daehyun, who stucked his tougue out and smirked at me.

While So Hee was reading, we glared at each other for minutes, practically thorwing invisible fireballs at each other.

After we had our 'library' date with that er Daehyun, we decided to have a 'man' talk.

"What's your problem??" I said angrily to Daehyun.

"What?? I love her... Don't tell me you like her too??" Daehyun said.

"So what?? I'm a guy who has feelings okay??" I said.

"You are dating Hana... Don't you dare cheat on anyone..." Daehyun said.

"I date Hana because I'm bored..." I said.

"Why don't you just tell that to So Hee??" Daehyun said.

"It's none of your business-"

"It's my business... What ever So Hee is facing right now, IS MY BUSINESS, coz I love her and I'm staying that way... At least I'm true to her, not like you... You're unworthy to her..." Daehyun said.

"You guys are not dating..." I said.

"Yeah... Even if So Hee isn't completely mine, she's special to me and my eye is always fixed on her... You have Hana now..." Daehyun said and bumped my shoulder and walked away.

*Am I unworthy to So Hee?? Did I hurt her or anything like that??*

 


Still L's P.O.V

I decided that I should just confess to So Hee and break up with Hana.

I knocked So Hee's bedroom door.

"Yeah.." I heard her answered.

"Can I come in??" I asked her.

"Wait..." So Hee said.

After seconds, she opened the door.

*She's wearing such a stunning night gown... I never noticed her gorgeous body before... And her face, it's just so beautiful and pretty, just like her personality...*

I didn't know I was dreamily looking at her until I heard her snapped her fingers.

"L??" So Hee asked.

"Umm... Sorry... May I come in??" I asked.

"Since when were you so... formal??" So Hee asked.

"Since today..." I said and sat on her bed.

I stared at her beautiful hazel brown eyes with her curly long lashes.

*Stop your freakin hormones Kim Myung Soo!!*

"What is it that you wanna tell me??" So Hee asked.

"I want to say that I-"

"What's goin on here??" Sungyeol suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Umm.. Nothing... Now go away..." I quickly shoo-ed him away.

*SUNGYEOL!!! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!*

"So Hee... The pizza man is here..." Sungyeol announced.

"Yay!!" So Hee cheered happily and went out of the room, leaving me here.

*Urgghhh... Sungyeol, you're so gonna pay for this!! Maybe next time...*

 


Author's Note:

er Sungyeol. #1 Mission Complete.