Chapter 14

Should I trust him?

"You cannot be serious, So Hee... Under the same roof with 2 men can be very dangerous, especially for a girl... You have to move out..." Daehyun said, worried.

"But I can't find any place to live in... And besides, L loves my cooking..." I said while folding my arms.

"This ain't the solution... Come over to my place... I have plenty of room for you to stay in... I'll take care of you..." Daehyun said.

"But I'll miss Sungyeol... And L..." I said, feeling down.

"You can still see them in school, right??" Daehyun asked me.

"I think I got used to their presence Daehyun... I don't feel like moving out..." I said.

"D-did you fell in love with one of them??" Daehyun asked, hoping a 'No'.

"N-no... They're like my brothers to me... I can't be seperated..." I said.

"Like brothers right??" Daehyun asked.

I nodded.

 


"I thought you guys said that you were like siblings... I saw a picture of you kissing L in the notice board!!!" Daehyun fired up.

"We're not dating... It's all because of a-"

"So Hee... I need to talk to you..." L suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"We'll continue this, later..." Daehyun said coldly and went to the toilet.

"Who is that??" L asked.

"My childhood friend..." I said.

"He just moved in to our school??" L asked.

I nodded. "He was in Busan... He came back to Seoul because there are gangsters in Busan..." I said.

"Have you told him anything about you living in my apartment??" L asked.

"I sorta... did... But, I can't lie to him right??" I said, giving him my innocent look.

"Does he know we're dating??" L asked.

"We're not... You haven't even told the whole school that it was all just a-"

"Miss Park and Mr. Kim... Go to my office now! For skipping class..." Principal Jung popped out of nowhere.

"Oh no..." I slapped my forehead in frustration.

 


"I understand you guys want your lovey-dovey moments... But this is a school, not some place where you date-"

"We're not... We just needed to talk for a while... It's an emergency..." L said.

"Don't interupt me Mr... I don't care if you're just playing with her, but don't ever interupt me..." Principal Jung said, with anger.

"Miss Park, care to explain what you two did... Mr. Kim, sit down and don't talk!!" Principal Jung said.

"We were just talking..." I said.

"So you guys weren't skipping class??" Principal Jung asked.

I shook my head.

"I volunteered to help Ms. Choi to bring... The textbooks from the office... Oh my gosh I almost forgot..." I said while slapping my forehead again.

"How about that guy you were talking to??" L suddenly spoke.

"You mean Daehyun?? He went to the toilet and we concidentially met..." I said.

"How about you L??" Principal Jung asked L.

"Umm... I wanted to go to the toilet too..." L said.

Principal Jung hesitated at first but said, "You guys are free to go... But if this happenes again, I'm not letting you go..." 

"Thank you so much Principal Jung..." I said while bowing.

L just left the office without a word.

*What a rude guy...*

 


"Where are you just now??" Minah whispered to my ear.

"I realized I really needed to pee..." I whispered back.

Minah nodded and focused on the teacher.

Hyeri was looking at me, worried was written all over her face.

I looked at her and whispered, "I'm alright..." 

Hyeri nodded and took out her textbook.

"What am I doing to do now??" I mumbled to myself.

 


From: Daehyun Oppa~

-Meet me at the park beside the school after school... I'll buy you lunch...

 

To: Daehyun Oppa~

-Alright.. I'll be there...

 

I met him at the park. He was sitting on the bench, reading some newspaper.

"So Hee... You're here..." Daehyun said.

I nodded.

"Sit down..." Daehyun said and I sat down.

"Look... You guys are not dating??" Daehyun asked.

I shook my head.

"But the picture shows that you and L were kissing..." Daehyun said.

"It's just a lie... L had to lie to this girl named Krystal so that she can't cling onto him again..." I said.

"You mean Krystal is chasing after L?" Daehyun asked.

I nodded.

"I think it's all because of a dare from Krystal's friends... L found out the first time through her phone... He broke up with her... Then, a few days ago, Krystal wants him back again, but he doesn't want to be a toy to her, so he lied..." I explained.

Daehyun nodded, understanding the whole thing.

"Does the whole school know about this?? They seem to be mean to you this morning in school..." Daehyun said.

I nodded.

"They didn't believe me... So I asked L to tell the truth, but he didn't... He's not ready yet... He hates Krystal now, so he still needs to think about it..." I said.

"That's not very good... If I were L, I would have handled the whole situation smoothly..." Daehyun said.

"Lol?" I said, thought it was a joke.

"Anyways, I can't really do anything about it since it's none of my business... Let's go shopping then..." Daehyun said.

"You sound like a girl..." I said.

"I need to shop for furnitures and some groceries and stuff like that... Remember I just moved to Seoul..." Daehyun said.

"Can I be the one to pick it for you??" I asked him with puppy eyes.

"Fine... Don't get bright colour... I hate it..." Daehyun said.

We walked while holding hands. It's not awkward, but we're used to it coz we did this when we were young.

 


L's P.O.V

Where is So Hee?? I didn't see her around... I usually go home with her... Weird.

Then, I received a text.

From: So Hee <333333

-I will be out for a few hours... That means you have to go home alone... :( Sorry L-ah... I'll make it up to you... 

 

To: So Hee <333333

-Where are you right now??

 

From: So Hee <333333

-At the Central City Mall... BTW, don't stalk me... I'm currently with a friend right now, so don't worry about me... :)

 

Aissh... Maybe she's going with Hyeri.

Then, I looked around and saw Hyeri talking to her brother, Hyunwoo while walking home.

"If it's not Hyeri, then who?? Minah??" I guessed, kinda worried right now.

Then, I saw Minah walking up to the library.

"Not Minah, not Hyeri, then who??" I asked myself again.

*Daehyun guy...*

 


Still L's P.O.V

I wore a disguise and quickly ran to Central City Mall.

I saw many people around here, but I couldn't find So Hee.

*Where are you So Hee??*

Then, I realized. She told me not to stalk her...

*But I'm worried about you...*

Then, I spot So Hee and Daehyun holding hands while drinking pearl milk tea.

My hands turned into a fist and my body was boiling with jealousy.

*This cannot be happening... Daehyun Daehyun Daehyun... Urgghh... When can you notice me as a guy So Hee??*