Chapter 12

Should I trust him?

"You don't need to go to school if you don't want to..." L said coldy towards me.

"I need to go... Exam is coming in a week, do you expect me to not go to school?" I asked him, like the most obvious answer ever.

"Whatever..." L said and took his bag and went out.

*This is seriously serious...*

 


"Hey... Whose this lady?? Oh I know, the one who stole L away from me..."

"Such a !!"

"I can't believe they're dating!! L even kissed her in public!!"

"Urrgghhh... Hate her with all my guts..." 

Everyone said hurtful words to me as I entered the school's hall.

Everyone was clapping, but in a rude way, shouting and cursing at me.

*This is not gonna be a good day...*

 


"So Hee-ah... Can we talk, in private?? School rooftop..." Hyeri said to me, a bit angry.

I nodded and followed her up.

"What is this!!??" Hyeri angrily showed me a picture of L and I kissing in public through her phone.

"It's not true okay..." I said, sighing.

"Are you kidding me?? He announced to the whole world that you guys are dating... Aren't you aware of that??" Hyeri asked me, worried.

"We're not dating... He lied to Krystal because he doesn't want Krystal to cling on him again..." I said.

"So he lied the whole time?? That jerk is so gonna get it..." Hyeri said, angrily.

"You think I should tell the truth??" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me!!?? Of course... Don't care about L..." Hyeri said.

I sighed and walked to the toilet.

I opened the door and walked in.

Then, tomato sauce landed on my cheek.

"HAHAHA!! Look whose laughing now??" The person who throwed tomato sauce at me laughed.

I wiped the tomato sauce off my cheek and wanted to walk out of the toilet.

But before I open the door, she blocked me.

"Oh you think you're gonna get away with this huh??" The girl shouted. Oh, it's one of L's fan girl, Hwang Ji Young.

"You're not gonna get away with this... It's payback time!" Ji Young said and kicked my leg.

"Oww..." I whispered, then I showed no sign of pain.

"What? Not hard enough?" Ji Young said and kicked my leg again.

"Stop it!!" I told her.

"I don't wanna start any fights with anybody... So let's forget this..." I said to her, calmly.

"That's not gonna change my mind..." Ji Young said furiously and wanted to charge me, but I ducked. She landed on the floor.

"You think you're gonna win this time??" Ji Young said to me.

"L and I aren't dating..." I said to her.

"Do you think I'm gonna believe you and your lies??" Ji Young said to me.

"It's true... He lied because-"

"What's happening in here??" Someone suddenly opened the door.

My eyes widened in shock.

 


"I'm very dissapointed in you, Park So Hee.. You were a good student, until you picked a fight with one of your classmate-"

"I wasn't Principal Jung... Ji Young thought I was dating L but I-"

"So you're telling lies now?? Aishh.. I can't believe you, So Hee..." Ji Young acted.

"I didn't do anything wrong, she kicked my leg-"

"Detention... The two of you... I don't care whose fault is it, it's both of your fault, in general... After school, class 9B..." Principal Jung said and left us hanging in her office.

"It's all your fault that I'm in this mess with you!!" Ji Young shouted at me.

"Me? You were the one who wanted to fight and I tried to stop it... And you even lied to her... Whose fault is it now?" I asked her, angrily.

"Acting... I'm in the Drama Department... Don't think I'm stupid..." Ji Young said and walked away.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed.

 


"Why are you home late??" L asked me.

"Your 'fangirl' Hwang Ji Young almost tried to kill me!! I went to detention... Because of her... And everyone's mad at me because, I'm dating you..." I said angrily to him.

"What happened to your leg??" L asked me while pointing at my bruised leg.

"Happy? Hwang Ji Young kicked me..." I said and slammed the door shut.

"Aisshh... I'm just gonna tell the truth tomorrow then..." I heard L said.

 


Author's Note:

Hope it works out tomorrow...