Chapter 19

Should I trust him?

Author's Note:

Before I confuse you all... 

Daehyun loves you as a lover, but you love him as a brother.

You love L but you don't know he loves you back.

L is dating Hana because he doesn't want the school to hate on you, btw, he already told the school that you guys were not dating anymore.

Hana is dating L because she's helping her revenge for Krystal.

Krystal dumps on Woohyun because she realized her feelings to L is real and true love. She was really hurt because L rejected her, so she wants revenge so she asked Hana to help her.

Kai obviously loves Hyeri and Hyeri loves him back. Hana has a crush on Kai, but she still wants to date L because of the revenge. She was told to do so. If she finishes off the revenge, she will cling onto Kai again.

A short version...

Daehyun loves you but you don't love him back.

L loves you, but you don't know. You love L too but he doesn't know.

Krystal loves L.

Hana has a crush on Kai, but she's dating L because Krystal asked her to.

Kai and Hyeri are together.

Hope you guys know that.

 


L's P.O.V

"Oppa~ Let's watch a movie together..." Hana said, fakely.

*I'm getting sick of her... I'm just dating her because I don't want So Hee to get hurt...*

"I'm busy... Go home and rest..." I said, shoving her off.

"Oppa..." Hana pouted.

*I'm sick of her pouts, her fake battling lashes, her stupid 'sweet-words' and her revealing clothes make me sick!! I'm sure So Hee wears it 100% better than Hana...*

"I have an appointment at 2..." I said while reading a book.

"Fine!! You're gonna regret this..." Hana said angrily and slammed the door shut.

"She causes more drama than I remembered..." I mumbled to myself and put the book down.

*This is getting complicated than I thought it would...*

I walked out of the apartment and walked to the streets of Seoul.

*It's really a beautiful place... I never noticed that... If I confess to So Hee, the whole school will know... So I guess I will not tell her, not now... But I really wish she was right next to me...*

I walked walking and walking until I saw two familiar people talking. They were laughing.

*Daehyun and So Hee...*

*Damn that guy...*

 


Back to your P.O.V

"Haha... That's funny!!" I said while laughing my heart out.

"I know right... My friend told me that joke and milk poured out of my nose..." Daehyun said while laughing too.

"Oh eeww... Gross..." I gave Daehyun a disgusted face.

"Just kidding... But it was really funny... I laughed til I got a stomachache..." Daehyun said with a smile.

"You deserved it anyways..." I said while playfully punching Daehyun's arm.

"Owwiee..." Daehyun said while rubbing his arm.

Then, silence filled the air between us.

"Let's sit down on the bench..." Daehyun said and I nodded.

We sat down on the bench and looked at the beautiful scenery that was in front of us.

"Wah... It's so beautiful..." I said dreamily and smiled happily.

"So Hee..." Daehyun started.

I turned to him.

"Look... I won't give up on you... I will keep courting you until you fall for me... I won't stop..." Daehyun said, and truth was written all over his eyes.

"Look Daehyun oppa, I told you I love L... I don't know if I can love you that way..." I said, looking down.

Then, Daehyun pulled my chin up.

"Even if you love L, I will make you fall for me too..." Daehyun said.

I looked straight at his eyes.

*My heart is not thumping like I was with L... Sorry Daehyun oppa, I don't think I can fall for you, even how much skinship we did, still, nothing changed...*

"Let's just go back..." I said.

Daehyun nodded and hold my hand.

"I'll just walk alone... You can go home..." I said. I'm not really in a mood to talk anyone right now, coz it's complicated.

 


I went home.

L is not home. Probably he was with Hana.

*I HATE HANA AND KRYSTAL!!!* 

I angrily teared my homework off.

*I wonder what L sees in Hana?? Why can't he just notice me!!?? Maybe he doesn't love me like the way I do...*

Then, I turned back to myself.

"WHAT DID I DO TO MY HOMEWORK!!??" I screamed in horror.

"So Hee!! What's wrong??" Sungyeol suddenly barged into my bedroom.

"I teared off my homework..." I said while sighing.

"Why?" Sungyeol asked.

"Coz I was crazy..." I said. It was half true.

"I'll photocopy mine..." Sungyeol said and rushed out.

*Aissh... Why did I do that!!??*

 


"Hyeri, I need to talk to you, pronto..." I said, on the phone with Hyeri.

"Sure... When and where??" Hyeri asked.

"Starbucks, now..." I said.

"Will be there in 5 minutes..." Hyeri said and quickly disconnected the line.

I finally reached Starbucks in less than 5 minutes.

Hyeri was not here yet.

After a few seconds, she arrived.

Hyeri sat down the opposite side of me.

"Let's get our drinks first, then we'll talk..." I said. She nodded and we went to the counter.

"Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino, vanilla with whipped cream..." I ordered mine.

"Cafe Latte, hot..." Hyeri ordered hers.

We payed and went to our table.

"What is it you wanna tell me?" Hyeri asked.

"It's very complicated... I love L, but I'm not sure if he loves me back, and a few days ago, Daehyun oppa confessed to me..." I said.

"What? You love L... Daehyun loves you... This IS complicated..." Hyeri said.

"And you know what's worse?? L is dating Hana..." I said.

"What?? He's dating the girl who kissed my boyfriend??" Hyeri asked, in shock.

I nodded.

"But I over heard Krystal and Hana's conversation when I was at work... They were having coffee at the restaurant... Krystal asked Hana to date L because Krystal wants to have a revenge on L because L rejected her and that time he told her he was dating me..." I said.

"Woah... But didn't he already told the whole school that you guys were not dating anymore??" Hyeri asked.

I nodded.

"He did... So when Krystal found out that L was single, she asked Hana to date L because she wants revenge..." I said.

"Ouch?? Freakin complicated and confusing at the same time..." Hyeri said.

"I need to solve this problem... Do you think L loves Hana??" I asked.

"I don't think so... I think he's dating her because of other reasons... I'm sure he doesn't love her, but something tells him to date her..." Hyeri said.

I sighed.

"Wait, did you tell L that Hana was dating him because Krystal asked her to?" Hyeri asked.

"Yeah I did, but he didn't believe me..." I said, frowning.

"That guys and his stupid mind... Gosh, I would love to punch him for not believing you..." Hyeri cursed.

"He said he wants proof, but I told him, I did not have any proof, coz I didn't bring a recorder that time..." I said.

"Are you dumb? You are not suppose to tell him 'I don't have proof, coz I didn't bring a recorder', he might think you're lying again..." Hyeri said.

"Then, what should I tell him??" I ask Hyeri.

"Tell him to ask Hana about it... Maybe, she will be so nervous and denies everything, but L is smart enough to tell that she's in denial..." Hyeri said.

"I don't think that's a smart idea, Hyeri..." I said.

"So you want him to date Hana and she will break his heart??" Hyeri asked me.

"Don't know... I wish I could find a solution though..." I said while sighing.

 


Author's Note:

A very complicated chapter... D:

If you don't understand, read my author's note on the top again.