Wednesday 3:30pm- Questioning Zelo

Before the Dawn

Woohyun and Sunggyu walked up to the skate park. There were teenagers everywhere doing fancy jumps on their skateboards, and even a group of teenagers smoking pot in the corner of the park.

"Hey, do you know where Zelo is?" Sunggyu asked as they walked up to the group of teenagers smoking pot.

"What's it to you?" One of them asked as the others laughed.

"Woollim PD," Woohyun said as he held up a badge. "We can arrest all of your asses for both smoking underage and smoking illegal substances. So let's try this again and I expect you to respect my partner."

"Do you know where Zelo is?" Sunggyu asked again.

They all shrugged as the one who had previously talked back to Sunggyu smiled, "If he is here, he is jumping his skateboard."

"So where exactly?" Woohyun asked as he looked towards the skate boarders, "In the center?"

"Yeah," He said as he nodded, "He's the one wearing the blue beanie and superstar sunglasses. I bet his best friend the president's son bought them for him."

"Thanks," Sunggyu mumbled as he and Woohyun walked away from them and towards the skateboarder in the center.

"Yo, Zelo!" Woohyun yelled as they got closer, "What up?"

Zelo looked towards Woohyun and Sunggyu, "What are you two doing here?"

"We have more questions," Sunggyu said as Woohyun nodded.

"Okay," Zelo said as he hopped off his skateboard, "Like what?"

"I see you changed your clothes," Woohyun said as he studied Zelo.

"Of course. I had blood all over me and skateboarding helps me cool down," Zelo said as he shrugged. "I mean, wouldn't you?"

"Of course," Sunggyu said as he wrote something down, "Where were you two days ago?"

Zelo thought about it, "Uh I was with Himchan, Daehyun, and Jongup. Youngjae was flying in from Singapore and he was going to meet up with us after he did some work. Yongguk's birthday is coming up... was coming up."

"Can they prove your alibi?" Woohyun asked as Zelo nodded.

Sunggyu's phone rang. He held up a finger as he walked away from Woohyun and Zelo to answer the call.

"Do you know of anyone who would want to hurt Bang Yong Guk?" Woohyun asked.

Zelo looked around as he thought about it, "Uh, I don't know."

"Are you sure?" Woohyun asked as Sunggyu walked back towards them.

"Zelo, inform us about the members of GAPA," Sunggyu said as he put his phone away.

"Right," Zelo said as he sighed, "Those guys skate with me. They wouldn't hurt a fly."

"Just give us their names," Woohyun said as he sighed.

Zelo looked down at the ground as he mumbled, "Seo Minwoo, Jo Jonghwan, Kim Chanyong, Woo Changbum, and Lee Sanghoon."

"Why didn't you say anything when we questioned you at first?" Sunggyu asked.

Zelo looked back towards the detectives, "I know they didn't do it. Most of the GAPA members are out of the country!"

"What members were here?" Woohyun asked.

Zelo sighed, "Jo Jonghwan and Lee Sanghoon."

"Thank you," Sunggyu said as he and Woohyun started walking away.

"Wait!" Zelo yelled, "There's more."

"What?" Woohyun asked as he turned around.

"There are tons of people who are jealous of Yongguk. There is even a website. Uh," Zelo thought for a moment as he looked at the ground then looked back towards the detectives, "May I write it down?"

Sunggyu nodded as he handed him a notepad. Zelo wrote the web address then returned it to Sunggyu.

"So how about we go back to my place and look up this website together?" Woohyun whispered into Sunggyu's ear as they read the web address.

website- yongguksabastard.com  

"Strange how this say he's a bastard when Myungsoo told me Youngjae said he had no enemies," Sunggyu muttered.

"Let's check it out," Woohyun said as he took the notepad from Sunggyu and walked to the car.