Wednesday 3:40pm- Questioning Daehyun

Before the Dawn

Changjo and Ricky walked up to the recording studio twenty minutes after leaving the department.

"Who do you think killed him?" Ricky asked.

Changjo shrugged, "The story Dongwoo read on MSN seems legit."

"Seriously?" Ricky asked Changjo. "It seems so fake."

"Just got a text from Woohyun," Changjo said as his phone beeped, "Guess we're not cool enough to call."

"We did include ourselves into their case," Ricky said.

"You mean our case," Chanjo said as he read the text, "It just says ask Daehyun about GAPA and a website called yongguksabastard.com. Youngjae said he had no enemies though."

"Sounds like he had a lot of enemies to me," Ricky said as he entered the recording studio.

"Where is Daehyun?" Chanjo asked as a group of artists stood around.

"Are you fans?" One of them asked. Changjo recognized him as Chanyeol.

"No, TOP police department," Ricky said as he held up his badge.

"What trouble did he get into this time?" Chanyeol asked.

"Does he get into trouble usually?" Changjo asked.

Another singer, Chen, shrugged, "Just the usual for artists. Excessive partying that includes alcohol and coke. Petty crimes like DUI's.. But that only happened once. His best friend bailed him out and got his record erased."

"What are you guys talking about?" Daehyun asked as he walked out of a random room. "Who are these two?"

"The cops," Chanyeol said, "Just want to ask you some questions."

"Probably about your partying last night," Chen mumbled.

"Come with me," Daehyun said as he led the cops into the room he came from.

Changjo and Ricky noticed that there were many microphones and recording equipment. It was a fancy room with high tech gadgets that looked impossible to use.

"So what's this about?" Daehyun asked, "If it is about last nights party I was in the law. I didn't drive home drunk or use any drugs."

"It's about your friend Bang Yong Guk," Changjo said as he sighed.

"What's happened to him?" Daehyun asked, worried.

"I'm sorry," Ricky said, "He was killed."

"Oh my god," Daehyun said as he sat down, "Oh my god."

"You seem like you're in shock," Changjo said.

"Of course," Daehyun said, "We were supposed to hang out tonight. I can't believe someone would do this."

"Not even GAPA or the people that write yongguksabastard.com?" Ricky asked.

"What?" Daehyun asked.

"You don't know them?" Changjo asked.

"No," Daehyun said, "Not personally. I've seen them once a year ago. I think they skate with Zelo or something. And I've heard of the website but had no time to actually take a look at it."

"So you don't believe they killed him?" Ricky asked.

"I have no idea what to think right now," Daehyun said. "Why hasn't anyone told me?"

"I have no idea," said Changjo, "Where were you two days ago?"

"Uh," Daehyun said, "I was with Zelo, Himchan, and Jongup."

"Where was Youngjae?" Ricky asked.

"Working late, as usual," Daehyun said as he shrugged.

"So you know of nobody who would want to hurt Bang Yong Guk?" Changjo asked.

"Uh, people who hated him in high school," Daehyun said, " He said they wanted money but when he wouldn't give it to them they threatened him or something in an email. I don't have all of the details, Yongguk was closest to Himchan."

"What are the names of these people?" Ricky asked.

Daehyun sighed, "Just a punk Baro and his best friend CNU."

"Do you know where his laptop is?" Changjo asked.

Daehyun shrugged, "It should be in his room. Unless he left it at Himchan's or something. You'll have to ask Himchan."