Wednesday 4:20pm- Medical Examiner

Before the Dawn

"I want Chunji, L. Joe, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol go to Sunjong and Hyukjin," Baekhyun said, "Changjo and Ricky will question the two members of GAPA who are here."

"Hoya and Dongwoo need to search Himchan's house," Rokhyun said, "C.A.P and Niel need to question Baro and CNU. Woohyun and Sunggyu will check out the website."

The detectives dispersed to where they needed to be. Myungsoo and Sungyeol led Chunji and L. Joe down the hallway to Sungjong's office.

"So who do you think will have their fingerprints on the gun?" L. Joe asked as he smiled.

"I know Zelo's will be there," Myungsoo said.

"What do you have for us?" Chunji asked as they walked into Sungjong's office.

"We finally found out how he died," Sunjong said.

"I found out," Hyukjin said as Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Nobody cares which one found out, we just want to know what was found out," Sungyeol said, "What can you tell us?"

"The bullet in his back and the glass fragments in his head," Hyukjin said, "didn't kill him."

"He died Monday night between the range of nine at night to midnight," Sungjong said.

"The soil that was found under his fingernails was red soil. That could only mean two places," Hyukjin said.

"Oh right," Chunji said, "I know exactly where the red soil is. There is the place by the desert, and then the soil they use for the trees in the park."

"Correct," Sungjong said, "He scratched someone."

"He fought back," Myungsoo said, "Do you have any DNA on that?"

"Only a little," Hyukjin said, "The DNA doesn't match anyone in the system. Plus there are two different types which means it was two different people."

"That eliminates Daehyun," Sungyeol said as he sighed.

"I thought his record was erased," L. Joe said.

"Yeah," Myungsoo said, "But would Bang be smart enough to erase his DNA in the system?"

"True," L. Joe said, "So how did he die?"

"This is how the crime went down," Sungjong said, "Well, one of the scenarios."

"There were multiple killers. Some one hit Bang on the back of his head, blind siding him. He falls as the vase shatters," Hyukjin said, "He landed on his stomach."

"Probably realizing he was still alive the other killer shot him," Sungjong said. "But Bang still wasn't dead. He was passed out but not dead."

"The one who shot him threw the gun at him as the other one poisoned him with bleach," Hyukjin said. "In order to do that they had to turn him over so he was on his back."

"Did he suffer?" Sungyeol asked.

Sungjong shook his head, "Nope. When the vase hit him he passed out so he didn't feel anything else."

"We did find something in his clothes. It was a card that must have fallen down his shirt or something," Hyukjin said as he held up a card, "Does this mean anything to you?"

"Yoo Youngjae, CEO," Chunji read out loud.

"So far we haven't confirmed his alibi," L. Joe said. "He could've been one of the killers."

"But why?" Myungsoo asked.

"There's more," Sungjong said, "We have the prints on the gun. One of them belongs to Zelo."

"Obviously," Sungyeol said.

"But the other set of prints... I'm pretty sure it's a mistake," Hyukjin said.

"But we've checked them over five times," Sungjong said.

"Just tell us whose prints they are," Myungsoo said as he sighed.

Hyukjin and Sungjong looked at each other as they both sighed, "It was only a partial print and it wasn't a perfect match. But when we ran it through the system Kim Sunggyu's profile came up."