Wednesday 5:00pm Woollim Department

Before the Dawn

"What did you learn from the medical examiner?" Baekhyun asked as he walked out of his office.

"Bang died on Monday night between the range of nine at night to midnight," Chunji said. "He was either at the park or the desert because he had red soil under his fingernails."

"He wasn't killed by the glass fragments in the back of his head or the bullet in his back," Sungyeol said, "He was poisoned by bleach."

"He scratched someone, but the DNA Sungjong and Hyukjin got from that didn't match anyone in the system," L. Joe said, "Which we assume eliminates Daehyun."

"Where is Myungsoo?" Baekhyun asked.

"He went over to Woohyun's. Said it was important," Sungyeol said.

"What else can you tell me?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, there were multiple killers," Chunji said, "And when the vase hit his head he passed out and didn't feel a thing."

"What about the DNA on the gun?" Baekhyun asked as he crossed his arms, "Whose prints?"

"One was Zelo's," L. Joe said as he looked around at Chunji and Sungyeol, debating whether or not to tell him the other.

"The other was Sunggyu's," Sungyeol said as he sighed, "But it was a partial print."

"Partial print my ," Baekhyun said, "Sunggyu had nothing to do with it. I know that for sure. Any good news you can tell me?"

"Youngjae's business card was found in Bang's shirt," L. Joe said, "Like it had fallen there."

"Bang was with his friends the night he died," Changjo said as he and Ricky walked into the department.

"They were in the club together and they were drunk," Ricky said, "Or more like wasted."

"Rokhyun!" Baekhyun yelled towards his office, "Contact Sungjong and Hyunsik. I want to know Bang's blood alcohol levels!"

"I'm on it!" Rokhyun yelled back, "But we have a problem..."

"Not now," Baekhyun said as he turned back to Changjo, "What else did you and Ricky find out?"

"They don't know who Bang left with," Changjo said, "GAPA said that his friends left without him at midnight or one."

"It was around eleven when they arrived at the bar," Ricky said.

"So Bang died, let's assume, between eleven thirty and midnight," Baekhyun said, "I want his friends here for questioning."

"Bang owed Baro and CNU a couple hundred dollars," CAP said as he and Niel walked into the department.

"He had a gambling problem he didn't want anyone to know about," Niel said, "And I don't think we should eliminate higher powers."

"Oh my gosh!" Rokhyun yelled as he ran out of the office, "Baekhyun I told you we had a problem!"

"God, Rokhyun," Baekhyun said as he sighed, "What is it?"

"So the original problem was that Hoya and Dongwoo weren't communicating with me and they should be back by now. I just got a call back from Hoya," Rokhyun said, "Dongwoo is passed out cold because they both fell down concrete stairs. Hoya hurt his ankle bad and can't carry Dongwoo back up. There is a large freezer in the basement of Himchan's house."

"You've got to be kidding me," Baekhyun said.

"Nope, and there are blood splatters inside," Rokhyun said. "I'm going to call an ambulance to pick them up."

"Baekhyun! Rokhyun!" Myungsoo said as he ran into the department, "Sunggyu and Woohyun are gone."

"Hold the phone," Baekhyun said as Rokhyun stopped mid-dial. "What do you mean, Myungsoo?"

"I called Woohyun and he told me the admins of the website were peacemaker: Himchan, hiddencard: Daehyun, brian: Youngjae, danceshindong: Jongup, sk8r: Zelo, and hamster: Sunggyu," Myungsoo said, out of breath.

"That's impossible," Baekhyun said.

"Let me finish," Myungso said, "Woohyun told me that Sunggyu went to his room to get his laptop five minutes before I called him. It doesn't take that long to get a laptop. Maybe someone either hurt Sunggyu, or it is Sunggyu. I heard a crash and then the line died. When I got to the apartment they were both gone. Their laptops also. There is no evidence of them actually being there."

"Don't call anyone," Baekhyun said to Rokhyun. "From now on it's only us working this case. I want Myungsoo and Sungyeol to go pick up Hoya and Dongwoo. Be careful."

"Okay," Sungyeol said as he got up from his seat. "And what should we do about finding Woohyun and Sunggyu?"

"I called their phones," Myungsoo said, "They are both out of service."

"Like they canceled their phone plan?" Baekhyun asked as Myungsoo nodded. "I say, officially, don't do anything about finding Woohyun and Sunggyu. I don't want anyone outside of our two departments to know they are missing and the killer wants us running around detouring from the case. My boss will have my ."

"Unofficially?" L. Joe asked.

"I want you and Chunji to go to Woohyun's apartment," Baekhyun said, "Find anything you can. Work fast and secretively. CAP, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky I want you guys to find and interrogate Bang's friends."