Wednesday 2:00pm- Interrogation

Before the Dawn

Woohyun followed Sunggyu into the interrogation room with papers in his hands. Zelo had his head on the table, but when he heard the door open he immediately lifted his head. He looked worse from when he walked into the department and hour ago. His eyes had dark circles under them, his hair was matted, and his eyes were still red from crying recently.

"Sorry for keeping you ready," Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Zelo.

Zelo shrugged, "It's only been an hour."

"Do you want something to drink?" Sunggyu asked as Zelo shook his head.

"I just want to go home," Zelo muttered.

"You can soon," Sunggyu said as he smiled and sat down in front of Zelo, "We just have a couple of questions to ask."

Zelo sat up in his seat, "Like what?"

Sunggyu took out a notepad and a voice recorder, "Okay so what time did you discover the victim?"

"Can you call him by his name? I don't like it when you call him victim," Zelo muttered.

Sunggyu nodded, "Okay, so what time did you discover Bang Yong Guk?"

Zelo shrugged, "Right before I came here. It was around... twelve forty something."

Sunggyu recorded what Zelo said, "Okay, and what did he look like when you found him?"

"He was face up. I thought he was sleeping, because he always sleeps on his back, but when I got a closer look..." Zelo started crying softly.

"What happened when you got a closer look?" Sunggyu asked as Zelo shook his head.

"I can't. I.. There was blood. I checked his pulse. He was cold and he wasn't breathing. There was no heartbeat."

"Did you try and revive him?" Sunggyu asked as Zelo stopped crying.

"Excuse me?" Zelo asked as he glared towards Sunggyu, "Of course I did! That's why I have blood on my clothes."

Sunggyu looked and it was true. There were blood splatters on the sleeves of his shirt and some one his hands.

"How did you get blood on you if only his head was bleeding?" Sunggyu asked as Zelo's eyes got wide.

"Are you trying to imply that I killed my best friend?" Zelo asked angrily.

"Were you jealous of your friend? The president's son, get's all the attention when you're just a normal citizen who has to follow all of the rules," Woohyun said as he walked up to the table and slapped down the photos he had. "Is this what you did? You shot him, and smashed a vase on his head but that son of a just wouldn't die. So you killed him in another way and kept his body in a freezer to preserve his looks so that it'll look like he died the day you found him in his room."

Zelo shook his head, "No! No! No!" He pushed himself out of his seat and away from the table, "I didn't do any of that! I got blood on me because there was blood in his room, and on him. I didn't do any of that! I found him and came to you, you have to believe me!"

"So you didn't touch the gun?" Woohyun asked, "Because we are doing DNA testing on it now, and if your prints are going to be on it, tell us now."

Zelo sighed as he nodded, "Okay, okay. I touched the gun. When I walked into his room there was glass and blood everywhere. I cleaned up most of the glass and blood. I then found the gun. I touched it but then threw it somewhere. I didn't kill him."

"You tampered with the crime scene," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "Why? And did you do that before or after trying to revive Bang Yong Guk?"

Zelo shrugged, "I don't know why I did it, but it was after trying to revive him. I didn't mean to ruin your investigation. Can I go home now?"

"Sure," Sunggyu said as he stopped the voice recorder.

"Why did you do that?" Woohyun asked as Zelo ran from the room.

"He's not our killer."

___________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sunggyu's new solo MV <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItWlVxkhdc0&feature=plcp