Wednesday 5:25pm -Himchan's house.

Before the Dawn

"Hoya! Dongwoo!" Myungsoo and Sungyeol yelled as they pushed open the already ajar door to Himchan's house.

"Look how clean it is," Sungyeol said as he looked around, "I didn't know Himchan was a neat freak."

"Maybe he wasn't," Myungsoo said, "Hoya! Dongwoo!"

"Wait," Sungyeol said as he stopped walking and put his hand in front of Myungsoo so Myungsoo would also stop walking.

"What?" Myungsoo whispered, irritated.

"Do you hear that?" Sungyeol asked.

"Hear what?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hoya! Is that you?" Sungyeol yelled. "If you can hear me say something!"

"Down here!" Hoya yelled, his faint voice coming from behind the door that was barely hanging onto it's foundation.

"Holy crap, Hoya!" Sungyeol said as he laughed and walked towards the door, "What did you do?"

"Dongwoo kicked it open most likely," Hoya shouted, "Something I told him not to do!"

"Wow, he's been watching too much television," Sungyeol said as he got to the door and then felt the wall for the light switch.

"Yeah... that's what I told him," Hoya said, "Wait! Sungyeol don't! Stay where you are!"

"Why?" Sungyeol asked.

"There aren't any lights," Hoya said, "That's why we both fell, duh."

"How do you expect us to get down there?" Sungyeol asked as he put his hands on his hip.

"Use the light on your phone," Hoya said, "It's not that hard to do."

"Or we can use this flashlight," Myungsoo said as he walked up behind Sungyeol and turned it on, flashing it down the staircase.

The stairs were, indeed, concrete. They also happened to be very steep. Myungsoo could see Dongwoo, face down on the concrete floor at the bottom, with Hoya beside him, trying to wake him up.

"We're coming down," Myungsoo said as he walked down the stairs one step at a time.

"Be careful," Sungyeol said as he walked behind Myungsoo.

"I heard you found a large freezer with blood in it," Myungsoo said as he was nearing the bottom.

"Yes," Hoya said as he tried to get up, "I can show you."

"No, I want you to stay," Myungsoo said as Hoya sat back down, "Let me see your ankle. Sungyeol, use your phone and go into the freezer."

"Okay," Sungyeol mumbled as he took his phone out and started walking away from them.

Myungsoo looked at Hoya's ankle and noticed that it was completely swollen and brusied. There was something else that caught Myungsoo's eye.

"Oh my gosh Hoya, is your bone sticking out?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know," Hoya said as he looked at Sungyeol, pre-occupied.

"We'll take you and Dongwoo to Sungjong and Hyukjin," Myungsoo said, "Your ankle is broken I believe."

"Guys, I found something," Sungyeol said as he walked into the freezer.

"Blood!" Hoya yelled, "I swear I saw blood in there!"

"It's definitely blood," Sungyeol said, "And a lot of it."

"There is more?" Hoya asked as he tried to get up, but the stinging pain in his ankle made him immediately lay down from the pain.

"Yeah, don't even try to move," Myungsoo said as he got up and walked up to Sungyeol, "Let me see."

Myungsoo flashed his flashlight into the freezer and saw puddles of blood. He also noticed that the freezer could most definitely hold a body, if not more.

"Let's have Sungjong and Hyukjin come here," Myungsoo said, "I want them testing this blood and getting Hoya as well as Dongwoo help."

"I'm calling them now," Sungyeol said as he took his phone out and went through his contacts.

"Who do you think did this?" Hoya asked as he looked towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shrugged, "Well it obviously seems like Himchan had a big part in it. The only question is why."

"Maybe with Bang's poker addiction he was taking money from Himchan so his father wouldn't find out and Himchan was getting annoyed," Hoya said, "Or maybe this was a heat of the moment killing."

"You think they got in a fight?" Myungsoo asked as he studied Hoya.

"It's possible," Hoya said, "But then again, anything is possible."

About half an hour later they all heard Sungjong and Hyukjin walk in the door, "Sungyeol, where are you guys?"

"In the basement!" Sungyeol shouted, "Be careful there is no light switch so use your phone or a flashlight."

"We're coming," Sungjong said as a light flashed down the stairs and footsteps were heard. "What happened here?"

"Well," Myungsoo said, "Hoya and Dongwoo fell down the stairs. Hoya hurt his ankle pretty badly and Dongwoo was knocked out. There is also a pool of blood in the freezer."

"I'll check out Hoya and Dongwoo," Sungjong said.

"I guess I'll check out the pool of blood," Hyukjin said, "Mind showing me where it is?"

"Of course," Sungyeol said as he lead Hyukjin into the freezer.

"Let me see your ankle," Sungjong said as he flashed his flash light onto Hoya's ankle. "I'm going to try to move it and I want you to tell me if it hurts."

"Okay," Hoya said as Sungjong touched his ankle and moved it a little to the right. Instantly there was a shock of pain that he felt that make his jump away from Sungjong, which only made his ankle feel worse.

"I'm going to ask you to try to walk on it," Sungjong said, "just to confirm on what I think is wrong."

Hoya got up on his good ankle, and slowly put his bad ankle down. But when his ankle met the floor the pain was unbearable which made his pull it back up instantly, "It hurts."

"Sit down," Sungjong said as Hoya sat, "You broke your ankle. I'm going to wrap it because that's all I have, but when we get back to the department I can help you more."

"What about Dongwoo?" Hoya asked, "You have to help him."

"Right," Sungjong said as he walked over to Dongwoo and examined his head, "Well he should be awake any time now. How long has he been out?"

"I'm not sure," Hoya said, "About half an hour at least?"

"He'll wake up soon," Sungjong said, "He will probably suffer a concussion."

"Is he bleeding?" Hoya asked.

"A little," Sungjong said, "But nothing major. I have to get the both of you back to the department."

"I just need a second in order to process this DNA," Hyukjin said from the freezer.

"How do you except to do that?" Sungjong asked, "The database is at the department."

"I have a portable DNA tester," Hyukjin said.

"How is that possible?" Sungjong asked.

"With the correct amount of money, anything is possible," Hyukjin said as it beeped. "We have a match."

"Let me guess," Myungsoo said, "Bang is a match."

"Yes," Hyukjin said, "But we have two matches. One to Bang and one to-"

"Do you guys hear that?" Sungyeol whispered.

"What?" Sungjong asked, "Because I want to hear who the other match is."

"Just shut up and listen," Sungyeol whispered sternly.

Surely enough Sungyeol did hear something. There were footsteps, upstairs.

"Where are you bringing us?" A familiar voice asked from upstairs.

"Is that Woohyun?" Hoya asked.

"Yes," Myungsoo muttered.

"Shut up," A voice demanded that seemed vaguely familiar to Hoya, but not familiar enough to recognize whose voice it was at that exact moment, "Or your friend gets it."

"You wouldn't hurt Sunggyu," Woohyun said. "Stop pushing me."

"I'm just going to take you down to the basement," The other person said, "I'm taking you and your friend, who happens to be beside you, but unlike you he is quiet."

"Probably because you drugged him," Woohyun said. "Are these stairs?"

"I told you that you are going down to the basement," The other voice said.

"Can I take my blindfold off so I don't fall down the stairs?" Woohyun asked.

"No, now keep walking."

All of the other guys who were at the bottom of the stairs didn't think fast enough because the person standing behind Woohyun and Sunggyu had spotted them. The person who killed Bang, the person who framed Sunggyu, and the mastermind behind it all was staring right at them.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Dun, dun, dun... who could it be? Wow, it's been a long time. I'll make this more interesting in the near future.. We are nearing the end. I love all of the readers, subscribers, and commenters <3