Wednesday 4:30pm- Questioning Baro and CNU

Before the Dawn

CAP and Niel walked up to the small suburban house that had the same address as the one displayed on the piece of paper Niel had. In order to find out where Baro and CNU lived they had to find out if they had any arrests, and thankfully they did for vandalism so it was easy to track them down.

"I kind of doubt they did this," CAP said as they walked up towards the door, "His friends seem more suspicious."

"We still can't rule out what Dongwoo said," Niel said as he knocked on the door.

"How long will you be stuck on that?" CAP asked as he sighed.

"Until I know for sure that it wasn't some higher authority we don't know about," Niel said as the door flew open.

Two boys were facing CAP and Niel. One was shorter than the other and his blonde hair was wild and he was yawning. He looked as if he had just woken up. The other one was taller and he put on his glasses. He had long hair that reached his shoulders.

"What do you want?" The shorter one asked.

"We are here for Baro and CNU," CAP said as he flashed his badge, "You're not in trouble. We just want to ask a couple of questions."

"You woke us up to just ask questions?" CNU asked as he studied CAP and Niel.

"It's four thirty in the afternoon," Niel said, "And it will only take a little bit of your time."

"What do you want?" Baro repeated.

"Was it true you wanted money from Bang Yong Guk?" CAP asked as he got his notepad out.

"Is that what his friends are telling you?" CNU asked, "It's false."

"Oh really?" Niel asked, "You aren't in trouble and we won't arrest you or anything unless you've done something wrong. So let's try this again, was it true you wanted money from Bang Yong Guk?"

"Yeah," Baro said as he shrugged, "But I don't see how that's any of your concern."

"Is it true you threatened him over email?" CAP asked as Baro and CNU shrugged.

"It wasn't anything extreme," CNU said, "He owed us money."

"Wait," Niel said, "He owed you money?"

"Yeah," Baro said, "A couple thousand."

"Why did he owe you so much money?" CAP asked, "We heard that you hated him in high school."

"We are way past high school," CNU said, "Bang Yong Guk was into gambling with us. Sadly he had a losing streak."

"Interesting," Niel said, "By the way where were you on Monday night?"

Baro shrugged, "We went over to our friend Sanduel's with a couple of buddies."

"Thanks," CAP said as he nodded towards Baro and CNU and walked away from them.

Niel followed CAP after Baro and CNU closed the door, "CAP, something doesn't add up here."

"I know," CAP said as he got in the car, "Why wasn't Bang paying them back? I mean he is practically made out of money."

"It's the higher authorities," Niel said as he got in the passenger seat.

"Or Bang had a bigger secret he didn't want anyone to know about," CAP said as he started the car and drove back to the department.

___________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry for not updating for a while.. and sorry for this not being longer, but the next chapter should be longer.. Thank you for waiting! Support inspirit-kay, my best friend on here! She has awesome stories! Thank you to all of my readers, subscribers, and commenters!