Wednesday 4:35pm- Woohyun's Apartment

Before the Dawn

Woohyun and Sunggyu sat side by side at the dining room table with Woohyun's laptop in front of them.

"What do you think is going to be on this?" Woohyun asked as Sunggyu sighed.

"I don't know Woohyun," Sunggyu said, "Why don't we just look it up and find out?"

"Fine," Woohyun said as he rolled his eyes, "What was the website name again?"

"Youngguksabastard," Sunggyu said.

"Okay," Woohyun said as he typed in the web address. "Some people really hate him."

"Of course," Sunggyu said, "He is the president's son. Who wouldn't hate him?"

"Are you admitting to hating him?" Woohyun asked as he smiled towards Sunggyu.

"No," Sunggyu said, "Do you hate him?"

"Of course not," Woohyun said as he looked back towards the laptop, "I think we have something here."

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked as he looked onto the screen to see random posts, "Is this a blog or something?"

"Yeah, it's definitely a blog," Woohyun said, "And do you see the usernames?"

"I'm not blind," Sunggyu said, "The username always appears directly below the blog post title and date."

"What do you know about blogging?" Woohyun asked as he studied Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shrugged, "Enough to know what is going on here."

Woohyun nodded as he looked back to the computer screen, "Okay if I go to... Admins I can find out who the people are who run this."

"The admins are always under a screen nickname," Sunggyu said, "So you won't get their real names from it."

"Okay spill," Woohyun said as he looked back towards Sunggyu, "How the hell do you know so much about this?"

Sunggyu shrugged again, "Come on Woohyun. You've never read blogs before?"

"Of course," Woohyun said, "But it seems as if you are an expert at this stuff."

"Well it gets boring in the department. I just read a few. Nothing special," Sunggyu said, "Now may we please get back to the website?"

"Sure," Woohyun said as he sighed, "Well there are seven admins by the names of peacemaker, hiddencard, brian, danceshindong, sk8r, and hamster. Hey that's our nickname for you!"

"That's ridiculous," Sunggyu said, "Let me see. Woah, it really does say that."

"Maybe you are an admin for this page," Woohyun joked.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I'm going to get my laptop from your room and see if I can match any of these nicknames to his friends."

"Why his friends?" Woohyun asked, "Their alibis checked out."

"Woohyun, you never clear a suspect until you find the killer," Sunggyu said, "Always remember that. Also keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

"Does that mean we are enemies?" Woohyun asked as he smiled.

"We will if you don't be quiet and just look at the website," Sunggyu said as he got up from his seat and walked away.

Woohyun clicked on the home page of the website and saw a post that was new. It was from Monday at two in the morning. Woohyun skipped over the admin and went straight to the post:

Hello lovely Bang-haters. It is finally done. He won't hurt anyone for a long time, but one question seems to keep coming up from a lot of people: how do they get paid? I'm sorry to inform you, but you might not be paid for a while. I just got back from talking to him and he has told me that he has spent all of his money on his bleach addiction. So sad... does he not know that it can kill? The other admins and I took care of him.Until next time, always hate Bang and his family -hamster.

 

It was a big coincidencel that the admin's name was hamster and that's what Woohyun called Sunggyu. And where was Sunggyu? Getting lost in Woohyun's apartment? He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. There were five comments from the post and Woohyun clicked on the 'see all' button.

Baro: I won't get paid??! But he owed CNU and I a couple thousand. If I don't get paid from him I should get paid from you.

 

Hamter: I'm not the one who owes you money. You may have overlooked the detail in the post but it explicitly says that you might not be paid for a while. It doesn't say that you won't get paid.

 

CNU: Maybe you overlooked it small eyes. But let's talk business. Will Bang be able to pay us back in a couple of months?

 

Brian: Probably not.

 

Sk8r: All I did was tell you guys to scare him! What the hell did you do?!?!

 

Woohyun could guess that 'Sk8r' was one of Bang's friends because it seemed as if he knew about the death. Just then Woohyun's phone rang. He pulled it out and checked the caller ID to see that it was Myungsoo.

"What's up L?" Woohyun asked as Myungsoo sighed.

"Woohyun. I have bad news."

"What is it?" Woohyun asked as he looked around him. Where the hell was Sunggyu.

"They have the prints back," Myungsoo said, "One was Zelo's. Also Yook Youngjae's card was found in his shirt. "

"What's so bad about that? That means we have a killer." Woohyun asked, "And didn't Zelo already explain the prints to us?"

Myungsoo sighed again, "The other was Sunggyu's?"

"I'm on the website bangyongguksabastard.com and one of the admins is hamster and Baro referred to him as small eyes. Does that mean anything to you?" Woohyun asked.

"Woohyun.. where are you?" Myungsoo asked, "I need to know."

"Why? Is Gyu really guilty?" Woohyun asked.

"I hope not," Myungsoo said, "But we have to be safe. I think we are in dangerous waters."

"I'm at my apartment. Well, we are," Woohyun said, "Sunggyu went to my room to get his laptop."

"When?" Myungsoo asked.

"Uh, five minutes ago," Woohyun said, "Why? Oh my gosh this makes so much sense. Gyu let Zelo go after asking him only a few questions and said he wasn't guilty. The admin sk8r could be Zelo! I mean he skates!  Peacemaker could be Himchan because he is a pacifist. Isn't that what someone found out? Danceshindong would be Jongup because he is a dancer which means hiddencard is Daehyun because he is a famous singer with hidden talents and Brian would be Youngjae!"

"Get out of your apartment," Myungsoo said, "We are on our way."

"Wha-" Woohyun was suddenly cut off when he was hit in the back of the head with something hard, and his world went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Cliffhanger! ..you should be confused...