Wednesday 5:15pm- Woohyun's Apartment

Before the Dawn

"Where did Myungsoo say the key was?" L. Joe asked as he and Chunji arrived at the apartment.

"Oh I forgot to tell you?" Chunji asked as he smiled, "Myungsoo slipped me a key."

"Well may I have it?" L. Joe asked as he held out his hand.

"Sure," Chunji said as he handed the key to L. Joe, "So what do we know so far?"

"All that Myungsoo's told us," L. Joe said as he unlocked the door, "which wasn't much. Woohyun had said that Sunggyu left to get his laptop and was gone for more than five minutes."

"Yeah, but you don't believe Sunggyu would actually do this, right?" Chunji asked as L. Joe shook his head.

"Of course not," L. Joe said as he opened the door and walked into the apartment, "But my personal beliefs can't detract from the truth."

"That statement alone sounds like you are doubting yourself," Chunji said as he closed the door behind him. "Woah, it's so clean in here."

"Like... he is a bit retentive," L. Joe said as he walked around, "I don't think anything is out of place. Doesn't it look like someone just moved in?"

"It looks like the rooms in the housing magazines," Chunji said, "The perfect rooms that everybody wants."

"Since when do you read housing magazines?" L. Joe asked as he turned towards Chunji.

"Oh my gosh, L. Joe," Chunji said, "It was one time."

"Of course it was," L. Joe said as he turned around.

"Doesn't this seem a bit strange though?" Chunji asked, "Two guys living in one apartment and it's this clean?"

"Well technically one guy lives here," L. Joe said, "The other one just stays over sometimes."

"So supposedly their laptops aren't here," Chunji said as he looked around the dining room table, "Wasn't Sunggyu looking for his laptop in Woohyun's room?"

"Yes," L. Joe said as he started walking towards Woohyun's room, "That's a perfect place to look."

"Tell me what you find," Chunji yelled from the dining room.

L. Joe walked into Woohyun's room and the light. His room was also surprisingly clean. It was perfect. His bed was made, there wasn't a dark spot on the perfectly white carpet, and everything was in place. Something wasn't right here. There were two bedside tables on each side of the bed. One, he would guess, was Woohyun's and one was for Sunggyu whenever he stayed over. One only had an IPod dock that had a clock and the other one was completely spotless. Probably where Sunggyu had his laptop. L. Joe walked over to it and examined it and again, it was spotless. Not a speck of dust or anything. It all seemed strange.

"Chunji!" L. Joe called from the room, still looking at the bedside table.

"What is it?" Chunji said as he came walking into the room.

"If you were to keep your laptop anywhere in this room," L. Joe said while looking at Chunji, "Where would you put it?"

"On the bedside table," Chunji said, "Why?"

"Well according to the bedside table," L. Joe said, "Nothing was here."

Chunji took out his phone and dialed someone.

"Who are you calling?" L. Joe asked as Chunji held a finger to his lips, telling him to stop talking.

"Hello?" The person on the other end said.

"Uhm, hey Howon, it's Chunji," Chunji said as he put his phone on speaker phone, "L. Joe is here too. I was wondering if Woohyun and Sunggyu were... OCD."

"Not exceptionally, why?" Hoya asked. "And you can call me Hoya."

"Well," Chunji said as he looked around, "It's very clean. It's actually perfect."

"Weird," Hoya said, "That's how Himchan's house is. There is nothing out of place."

"What do you think this is?" L. Joe said, "Do you think that the same person who was at Himchan's house was here?"

"I am actually one hundred percent sure that was the same person," Hoya said, "And I'm assuming that the person who did this has framed Sunggyu which only means one thing."

"What is that?" L. Joe and Chunji asked at the same time.

"Isn't it obvious?" Hoya asked, "We've been stalked."

"Stalked?" Chunji asked.

"Yes," Hoya said, "The culprit had to find the perfect person to frame. Maybe it is about time we listen to Dongwoo about the so called higher powers. I have to go... I think Myungsoo and Sungyeol are here. Call me if you have something else."

"Okay, thanks," Chunji said as he hung up.

"Why did you call Hoya?" L. Joe asked, "Why not Myungsoo or Sungyeol?"

"Because I knew Hoya would have more evidence," Chunji said, "It's hard to tell if Bang's friends are guilty."

"Whoever it is," L. Joe said as he sighed, "I think this case is too dangerous for us."

___________________________________________________________

Author's note: DUN DUN DUN. Please read the story NewClear-kay and I are writing together with Infinite: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/339525/built-by-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong

Thank you to all readers, subscribers, and commenters!!! <3 <3 Merry Christmas and I love you!

And we will find out the killer soon :)