Wednesday 3:40pm- Questioning Jongup

Before the Dawn

Dongwoo and Hoya drove towards the dance studio where Jongup frequently practiced. It was half an hour away from the department, so they had ten more minutes of driving.

"Who do you think killed him?" Dongwoo asked as he looked towards Hoya momentarily.

Hoya shrugged, "Probably one of his close friends. I think they could be a lot of emotion behind this."

Dongwoo nodded, "Sounds smart, but it could be the mob."

Hoya laughed, "The mob? You're crazy!"

"Hey," Dongwoo said as he looked towards Hoya, "I saw it on an episode of Law and Order once."

"You're funny," Hoya said as he continued laughing.

"That's why you love me," Dongwoo said as he smiled.

Hoya nodded as his phone started ringing. He checked caller ID.

"It's Sunggyu. I wonder if they finished talking with Zelo," Hoya said as he answered the call, "Hello?"

While Dongwoo drove he could just see out of the corner of his eye that Hoya was nodding.

"Really? Okay," Hoya said over and over again.

"You sound like a broken record," Dongwoo said when Hoya hung up the phone.

"We have new evidence," Hoya said, "All of Bang Yong Guk's closest friends have alibis, but they haven't checked them all out yet. So there is a group called GAPA which stands for Group Against President Activity. Only two of the members are in the country. Youngjae said that Bang Yong Guk had no enemies because he was a friendly person. But Zelo says there is a website called yongguksabastard.com."

"Guess we have interesting questions for Jongup," Dongwoo said as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Isn't that Jongup there?" Hoya said pointing at a person leaving the dance studio and towards a new sleek mustang.

"Yes," Dongwoo said as he unbuckled himself and jumped out of the car, "Jongup!"

Jongup looked towards Dongwoo and smiled, "Hello, I don't have time for autographs or interviews right now."

"You're pretty cocky," Hoya said as he held up his badge.

"I'm a famous dancer," Jongup said as he shrugged, "Wouldn't you be?"

"True," Hoya said as he put away his badge, "May we ask you a couple of questions?"

"Do I need a lawyer?" Jongup asked as he studied Dongwoo and Hoya.

"You're not a suspect," Dongwoo said, "Just routine questions."

"Hopefully this won't take long," Jongup said as he unlocked his car, "I have somewhere to be."

"It will only take a moment," Hoya said, "Where were you two nights ago?"

Jongup thought about it, "That was Monday, right? I was with Zelo, Himchan, and Daehyun to plan a surprise birthday party."

"Where was your friend Youngjae?" Dongwoo asked as he took out a notepad.

"He flew in from Singapore late, then he went to work. He said he was going to meet up with us later, but he didn't get done working," Jongup said as he sighed.

"Do you know anyone who would want to hurt Bang Yong Guk?" Hoya asked.

"Of course," Jongup said, "But there are too many. He's the president's son!"

"How about personally?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'd have to think about that," Jongup said, "I can't think of anyone right now."

"How about GAPA?" Hoya asked.

"Oh them?" Jongup asked with a disgusted look on his face, "They like to show up at the club and publicly harasses him and his family, but I don't think they would physically hurt him .They are freaking pacifists."

"When did you find out Bang Yong Guk was killed?" Dongwoo asked.

"About ten minutes ago," Jongup said, "I got calls from Zelo, Himchan, and Youngjae."

"Not Daehyun?" Hoya asked.

Jongup shook his head, "He must be busy practicing. He has a concert next weekend."

"What do you know about yongguksabastard.com?" Hoya asked.

"That website?" Jongup asked as he smirked, "It's a joke. I've checked it out a couple of times. Just a bunch of low lives bashing Yongguk because he was wealthy and privileged. They were just jealous."

"Do you know who runs the website?" Dongwoo asked.

Jongup shrugged, "They have usernames. Maybe email addresses. I'm not sure, you're going to have to check."

"Thanks," Dongwoo said, "Do you have anything else?"

Jongup shook his head, "I'll call you if I think of something else. I'm sorry but I have to go."

Dongwoo and Hoya nodded as he got into his car and started it.

"How much do you want to bet he is hiding something?" Dongwoo asked.

"All of my money. But the question is," Hoya said as they watched him drive away, "What is he hiding and why?