Wednesday 2:30- Woollim Department

Before the Dawn

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Rokhyun asked as he stormed into the Woollim department.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked as he walked towards Rokhyun.

"You know that this case was in my jurisdiction!" Rokhyun yelled, "This was my case from the very beginning and you knew it!"

"Did I?" Baekhyun said cluelessly, "I guess I didn't realize."

"Cut the crap," Rokhyun said.

"Okay, I wanted my detectives on this. We've had nothing going on in this department for years," Baekhyun said as Rokhyun shook his head.

"We haven't had a real case in years either," Rokhyun said, "I talked to my detectives Ricky and Changjo. We've decided that we'll work this case together."

Baekhyun nodded, "That sounds good."

"I brought my detectives here: L. Joe, Chunji, C.A.P, and Niel. Changjo and Ricky are on there way with Hoya and Dongwoo," Rokhyun said, "Detectives!"

Just then L. Joe, Chunji, C.A.P, and Niel walked into the department. L. Joe and Chunji were walking side by side as C.A.P and Niel were walking behind them side by side.

"L. Joe and Chunji will be working with our forensic scientist Jang Hyukjin. Since you've already had the body examined by Sungjong I have a plan. I'll have Hyukjin work with Sungjong and the detectives Myungsoo and Sungyeol working with L. Joe and Chunji. Then I'll have Ricky and Changjo working with Hoya and Dongwoo because they examined the crime scene. Then since Woohyun and Sunggyu are doing interrogation I'll have them work with C.A.P and Niel," Rokhyun said as Baekhyun nodded in approval.

"Send Hyunkjin to examine the body now. I want quick results," Baekhyun said, "Right now we should have the detectives share notes."

"Okay I'll have your detectives talk to mine," Rokhyun said as he nodded, "Guys, go talk to Baekhyun's detectives."

"Right on time," Baekhyun said as he smiled towards Dongwoo, Hoya, Ricky, and Changjo who had just walked in, "They are just going over what they know. Join them."

Woohyun, Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol were sitting together all ready at a table on the other side of the room. The other detectives walked over there and joined them.

"What do you have so far?" Chunji asked as he sat down.

"His best friend, Zelo, found the body," Sunggyu said, "In Bang Yong Guk's bedroom."

"In the bedroom his body was found face up. Kai has pictures so I'll have him send them to my phone so I can show you. The room had previously been tampered with by Zelo who decided to clean it," Hoya said.

"So Zelo wanted to clean his best friends room while his best friend was laying on the floor dead?" L. Joe asked.

"We don't get it either," Woohyun said, "But he did try to revive his best friend. After trying to revive his best friend he said he cleaned up most of the blood and glass fragments. He had blood on him but Gyu insists he is innocent."

"I don't know what it was, but he was telling the truth," Sunggyu said, "I could tell. He wasn't doing any nervous habits like usual. He was just sitting there and crying."

"What else about the crime scene?" Ricky asked as he looked at Dongwoo.

"Well we found a gun that will have Zelo's fingerprints on it and glass fragments," Dongwoo said as he shrugged, "There wasn't much there because of Zelo."

"The glass fragments were from a vase being smashed to his head," Sungyeol said, "And that most likely knocked him down then he was shot in the back."

"Those events didn't kill him," Myungsoo said as he sighed, "We don't know what killed him yet though. We do know he was killed outside at least two days ago, then kept in a freezer to preserve his looks."

C.A.P nodded, "Do you have any other suspects so far?"

Sunggyu shook his head.

Niel spoke up, "We need to look at his friends, family, and anybody he would associate with."

"Is it possible that the person who killed him didn't know him?" Sunggyu asked.

Niel shrugged, "I suppose it could, but there is a lot of emotion behind it because of the heinous acts."

"It could be from someone who was jealous of him. I mean, let's face it, he was the president's son," Changjo said.

"We should look at all of our possibilities," Hoya said, "But Dongwoo and I noticed that his laptop is nowhere to be found."

"Why would someone take a laptop?" C.A.P asked.

"Other than getting a free laptop?" Ricky said as he smiled.

"Because there is something on it that the killer doesn't want us to see," Chunji said.

________________________________________

Author's note: For TEENFINITE lovers, this is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPqmMc-lrdc