Wednesday 4:10pm- Woollim Department

Before the Dawn

"Finally," Sunggyu said as C.A.P and Niel walked into the department, "Now we're all here."

C.A.P and Niel sat down at the table, "Sorry we're late."

"This is what Gyu and I got from Zelo," Woohyun said, "He changed his bloody clothes, and went to the skate park. Two days ago he was hanging out with Himchan, Daehyun, and Jongup for Bang Yong Guk's birthday. Youngjae was flying in late from Singapore and then working. He knows the members of GAPA and says they couldn't have done it. They wouldn't hurt a fly. Most of the members are out of the country but two: Jo Jonghwan and Lee Sanghoon aren't. There is a website called youngguksabastard.com. Gyu and I are going to check it out."

"This is what Dongwoo and I got from Jongup," Hoya said, "When we first approached him he wondered if he needed a lawyer. He confirms the alibi saying he was indeed with Daehyun, Himchan, and Zelo. He said that there were a ton of people who would want to hurt Bang Yong Guk, I mean he is the president's son."

"He said GAPA wouldn't hurt him. They were pacifists. But they did harasses him verbally. Also he said that youngguksabastard.com is a bunch of low lives bashing Bang. When we asked him if he knew the people who ran the website he gave us a small answer and then left fairly quickly in his new mustang."

"We had to break the news to Daehyun," Changjo said as he sighed, "He had been so busy with his work that he couldn't answer his phone. He and Bang were supposed to hang out tonight. He was in complete shock."

"We talked to some artists who were at the recording studio," Ricky said, "Supposedly Daehyun had a record of partying and DUIs but he got his record erased. He said that GAPA skate with Zelo. He's never had time to look at the website. He confirmed the boys alibi and gave us new information. Supposedly some punks from high school wanted money. Baro and CNU. Himchan should have all the information and should know where his laptop is."

C.A.P sighed, "We lost Himchan."

"What do you mean you lost Himchan?" Myungsoo asked.

"He left on a private jet to Singapore this after-noon minutes ago," Niel said, "We couldn't have stopped him."

"Did you get some answers at least?" Chunji asked as he sighed.

"Yes," Niel said, "He told us he was closest to Bang. Youngjae is closest to Daehyun and Zelo is closest with Jongup. He said that the members of GAPA were freaks."

"But Mir was kind enough to let us know that he was friendly with them," C.A.P said, "Lee Joon told us he's a pacifist. Himchan said he tried hacking into yongguksabastard.com to find out who started it."

"Why didn't he get Youngjae's help?" L. Joe asked.

Niel shrugged, "Supposedly Youngjae wouldn't help because it was a waste of time. Bang's laptop is at his house."

"What about Youngjae?" Sunggyu asked, "He doesn't seem to be popping up a lot."

"He flew in from Singapore late," Chunji said, "He went right into work because he was promoted to CEO."

"We did see Himchan leaving his office," Sungyeol said.

"He didn't have any emotion," Myungsoo said, "Supposedly he did it so the press wouldn't know."

"Younghae said Bang had no enemies," L. Joe said. "But he did tell us about GAPA."

"Wait," Woohyun said, "What is the connection between expensive sunglasses, a new mustang, the clearing of a record, being promoted CEO and lending your private jet to a friend."

"Bang Yong Guk," Chunji said as his eyes got wide, "They all got perks for being Bang's best friends." 

"That means that they wouldn't want him dead. If he's dead then they cannot get their perks," Dongwoo said.

"But we cannot rule out that they were participants in the murder," Sunggyu said, "Youngjae seems suspicious. Woohyun and I will check out the website. I want some people interviewing the members of GAPA who are here and Baro and CNU."

"Good job guys," Baekhyun said as he walked out of his office, "I could hear you from my office. It's been more than an hour and no suspect. Find me one."

"I got a call from Hyukjin. He and Sungjong are done examining the body," Rokhyun said, "And the finger prints on the gun."