Wednesday 3:00pm- Woollim Department

Before the Dawn

"Dongwoo read a story on MSN this morning that the president was doing secret business with major corporations," Hoya said.

"We should look into that," Ricky said, "His dad could've pissed off the wrong people."

"I wouldn't rule out people he knew," Chunji said, "We can follow that lead, but it's dangerous. I want to be safe before looking into something like that."

"Who did he hang out with?" Sunggyu asked as everybody shrugged.

"Did anybody read rumors of who his friends could be?" C.A.P asked.

"Well I might have read that he hangs out with Zelo, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup," Dongwoo said as everybody looked at him.

"That's a lot of names to might have read," Changjo said.

Dongwoo laughed, "It was a couple of days ago."

"Do you know where they hang out?" Myungsoo asked.

Dongwoo shook his head, "None of them except Zelo. He's an avid skateboarder."

"So let's go to the skate park," L. Joe said as he stood up.

"There's more," Sungyeol said, "Jongup is a dancer. I recognize his name."

"Hey," Niel said, "Isn't Youngjae an engineer?"

Woohyun nodded, "And Daehyun is a singer."

"Not only is this a high profile case because the victim is the president's son, but the guys we have to question, some are famous?" Changjo asked, "That's impossible to keep from the press."

"Well you're going to have to try," Baekhyun said as he walked towards the detectives with Rokhyun by his side.

"The lab results will be done in a couple of hours," Rokhyun said, "Until then I want each and everyone of his friends questioned. Even Zelo again."

"We split you guys up into teams," Baekhyun said, "We expect there to be a suspect in one hour."

___________________________________________________

Author's note: Really short, but I wanted to update for Dongwoo's birthday <3. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to Dongwoo!