Wednesday 4:40pm- Himchan's house

Before the Dawn

"Knock, knock," Dongwoo said as he turned the knob on the front door to see if it was unlocked. "It's locked."

"No , sherlock," Hoya said, "Move over. I can pick the lock."

"And how do you know how to pick locks?" Dongwoo asked as he moved over.

"I got bored in the department," Hoya said as he took out a bobby pin.

"And why the hell do you carry around a bobby pin?" Dongwoo asked as he laughed.

"Let's play twenty questions," Hoya mumbled. "I have one so I can pick locks. Duh."

"I don't think this is going to work," Dongwoo said as he sighed, but then heard a faint click.

"We're in," Hoya said as he pushed the door open.

"It would've been so much cooler if we kicked the door open," Dongwoo said as he walked into the house.

"You watch too much TV," Hoya said as he walked in behind Dongwoo, "The press would be all over that."

"Someone is a bit ," Dongwoo said as he looked around the house.

The house was perfectly clean. There was nothing out of place, and it was all organized. Dongwoo walked over to the fireplace that stood in the living room and ran his finger over it, then examined his finger.

"No dust," He muttered.

"I would assume he died here and then Himchan cleaned like crazy," Hoya said as he looked through all of the organized CD's and DVD's by the television, "I mean who does this?"

"So let's assume," Dongwoo said, "That the killings happened here in this house, or somewhere nearby, like the park. Bang was cold, but not everything could've happened outside because many people would notice someone shooting someone else in a park."

"Okay," Hoya said as he walked around the living room, "Let's say he got hit by the vase here and then shot with a gun that had a muffler on it right here in this house. Then they dragged him to the park and would maybe publicize the death and cause a big media outbreak, or to bury him because of significant importance. But one of them noticed that he was actually alive."

"Then one of them fetched the bleach from here because they didn't want to waste more time dragging him back to the house and risk being caught. They then poison him," Dongwoo said, "But what freezer would he be kept in?"

Hoya shrugged, "Were there trash cans out front?"

"I think so," Dongwoo said.

"Trash goes out in one hour," Hoya said, "I'm going to try if I can find something. You look around to see if you can put more pieces into the puzzle."

Dongwoo nodded as Hoya left the house. Then Dongwoo walked into the kitchen, which was just as clean as the other parts of the house, and looked around. Just a normal kitchen with cants, cupboards, a fridge and freezer... No place where one can hide a body for two days. He then left the kitchen and noticed a door that he hadn't noticed before when he and Hoya walked in. It was a plain white door that Dongwoo saw had a lock on it. It was the only door he had seen in the house that had a lock on it. Dongwoo walked up to the door and tried to open it and see if it was unlocked, but no luck. He then stepped back and kicked the door open, resulting in the door flying open.

"I watch too much TV my ," Dongwoo muttered as he walked through the door noticing that it was completely dark.

He felt the wall for a light switch but then tripped and fell. Dongwoo fell down what he could only guess was a staircase. A cement staircase, and when he hit the bottom he hit his head on the cement floor hard, knocking him out.

"I think I found something!" Hoya yelled as he walked into the house, "Someone thew away fragments of glass. That means that the shards of glass at Bang's was only a detour."

Hoya looked around, noticing that Dongwoo hadn't answered, "Dongwoo? Dongwoo?"

When there was no answer Hoya looked around more and noticed an open door that was barely hanging on it's foundation. Hoya walked up to it and walked in, "Dongwoo!?"

Hoya wondered why it was so dark and he felt the wall for lights but then lost his footing and rolled down the stairs.

"Holy ," Hoya yelled as he rolled down the stairs and then hit the bottom hard.

The pain was unbearable, he had landed on his ankle wrong. He could barely feel it. He took out his cell phone which had light, and flashed the light. He saw Dongwoo laying on the phone beside him, unconcerns.

"Holy ," Hoya repeated as he crawled over towards Dongwoo, still flashing the light towards him, "Dongwoo! Dongwoo!"  

He shook Dongwoo to see if he really was unconscious or just laying there, and found out that Dongwoo really was passed out. Hoya was going to call someone, but then noticed that it was cold. Hoya stood up on his good ankle and flashed his light while limping around until he found something. He found a large door with a big lock and touched the outside of the door. It was freezing cold. Hoya fumbled through all of his stuff until he found a bobby pin and then unlocked the door. He opened it up and flashed the light in it as he walked inside. It was completely freezing, definitely a large freezer that could hold a body or two. As he walked farther into the freezer he noticed there were some blood splatters. Something definitely happened here. And in this case nothing was as it seemed. Something was going on between Bang and his friends.