Wednesday 3:45pm- Questioning Himchan

Before the Dawn

C.A.P and Niel were driving around the city trying to find Himchan.

"We've been driving around for twenty five minutes and we still have no idea where we are going," Niel said as he sighed.

"Well find out where Himchan works or hangs out," C.A.P said.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Niel asked as he looked at C.A.P.

C.A.P tightened his grip on the steering wheel, "Look it up."

Niel nodded as he took out his phone, "Oh I got a text from Woohyun telling us to question him about GAPA and a website called yongguksabastard.com. Plus one from Ricky telling us to ask about a laptop."

"Don't forget to look up what he does for a living," C.A.P reminded Niel.

Niel typed a couple things into his phone and then minutes later had an answer, "Kim Himchan is an actor. How did we not know this?"

"Where does he film?" C.A.P asked.

"Somewhere on Broadway Ave," Niel said, "So let's go!"

"Good thing we happen to be on Broadway," C.A.P said, "I'm guessing it's in one of those big studios."

"He's in a very popular show called Three Grown Men," Niel said, "It's about three immature guys living together. I guess it's a sitcom."

"And it's popular?" C.A.P asked as he drove into the parking lot.

"Well I mean Himchan is in it," Niel said as he shrugged.

"This is the studio," C.A.P said as he got out of the car, "The side reads TGM. Sounds like Three Grown Men to me."

Niel got out of the car and followed C.A.P into the studio. There were many people running around: cameramen, stage managers, actors... It was crazy. How were they supposed to find Himchan in this mess?

"Look the actors have their own chairs," Niel said as he pointed at the seats, "Lee Joon, Mir, and bingo: Himchan."

"That was easier than I thought it would be," C.A.P said as he walked up to Himchan's seat.

"Himchan, we're big fans," Niel said as he smiled, "May we talk to you?"

"Bye!" Lee Joon and Mir said as they waved towards Himchan.

"What do you two want?" Himchan asked as he followed the detectives.

"I assume you already know about your friend Bang Yong Guk," C.A.P said as Himchan nodded.

"It's a tragedy," Himchan said, "He was my best friend."

"But weren't the others your best friend?" Niel asked.

Himchan shrugged, "We were all close friends, but I was closest to Yongguk, Zelo was closest to Jongup, and Daehyun was closest to Youngjae."

"Interesting," C.A.P said, "So do you know anybody who would do this to your friend?"

Himchan shook his head, "No of course not."

"What about the members of GAPA?" Niel asked.

"Those freaks?" Himchan said, "Nah, they wouldn't hurt anybody."

"What about the creators of yongguksabastard.com?" C.A.P asked.

"I don't know who they are," Himchan said, "I tried hacking into the sever to find out, but what do I know?"

"Why didn't you get your friend Youngjae to help?" Niel asked.

"He told us that we shouldn't look at the website. That it was a waste of time," Himchan said, "He wouldn't help."

"Did Bang Yong Guk know about the website?" C.A.P asked.

"Of course," Himchan said, "We looked at it together and laughed. Those low lives."

"What about Bang Yong Guk's laptop, do you know where it is?" Niel asked.

"Sure," Himchan said, "At my house."

"Where do yo-" C.A.P started to say but was quickly interrupted.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll have my agent give you a call," Himchan said as he walked away.

"He's strange," Niel muttered.

"Let's talk to his co-workers," C.A.P said as he walked up to Lee Joon and Mir.

"What are your thoughts on Himchan?" Niel asked.

Lee Joon shrugged, "He's nice and funny."

"Smart, too," Mir said.

"Anything he does that's a little weird?" C.A.P asked.

"Nah," Lee Joon said, "I mean he's really hyper but nothing big."

"Have you ever seen him fight with anyone?" Niel asked.

Mir shook his head as Lee Joon laughed, "It's Himchan. He's a pacifist."

"Pacifist," C.A.P said, "Sounds like GAPA."

"He's friendly with them," Mir said, "Which is weird since his best friend is the president's son."

"Would you call your friends freaks?" Niel asked C.A.P.

"Not unless I was trying to hide something," C.A.P said.

Niel looked around, "Where is Himchan?"

"He didn't tell you?" Lee Joon asked, "He's going to Singapore."

"When does his plane leave?" Niel asked.

Mir looked at the time on his phone, "Uh, thirty minutes."

"How can he make it to the airport that fast?" C.A.P asked, "We just talked to him."

"He's taking a private jet," Lee Joon said, "I have no idea where he is catching it, but I'm guessing neither do you. He's gone."