Wednesday 2:05pm- Crime Scene

Before the Dawn

Dongwoo and Hoya had Kai take pictures again after Bang Yong Guk's body was removed. They checked the crime scene three times and didn't find any other evidence other than Bang Yong Guk was an extremely clean and organized person.

"Does he have a laptop somewhere?" Hoya asked.

"Obviously he has a laptop," Dongwoo said as he checked the desk, "But it's not here."

"Just got a text from Sunggyu," Hoya said as he checked his phone, "I guess Zelo, the one who found the body, cleaned up."

"Dammit," Dongwoo muttered.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Someone asked as they walked into the room.

Dongwoo and Hoya turned around to see two other detectives standing beside Kai in the doorway. Two detectives from TOP police department.

"Detective Ricky and Detective Changjo," Hoya said as he glared at them, "What are you doing here?"

"This case is in our jurisdiction," Ricky said as he walked into the room.

"That means you can go now," Changjo said as he put on gloves.

"To hell we are," Dongwoo said as he walked up to Ricky and Changjo, "We were here first."

"And Zelo came to our department, not yours," Hoya said as he walked up behind Dongwoo.

"What are we, children?" Ricky asked, "By law this is our case."

"We aren't leaving," Hoya said as he got back to searching the room.

Just then Hoya's phone rang. He checked the caller ID and saw it was Myungsoo.

"What do you have for me L?" Hoya asked as Myungsoo sighed.

"Bang Yong Guk wasn't killed in his room. He had soil fragments under his fingernails. He did have a bullet in his body and did have the vase smashed against his head, but that's not what killed him. He died at least two days ago and was kept in a freezer to preserve his looks," Myungsoo said as he listed off everything Sungjong had told him.

"Thanks," Hoya said as he hung up and looked towards Ricky and Changjo, "You two can check the room all you want."

Ricky and Changjo smiled as Dongwoo glared at Hoya, "What?"

Hoya started to walk out of the room, "This isn't where he was killed."

"Where was he killed?" Changjo asked.

Hoya shrugged, "We don't know yet."

"Come one, you have to tell us everything you know. It is technically in our jurisdiction," Ricky said as Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. It's our case," Hoya said as Ricky blocked his pathway of leaving the room.

"It's our case. I can have you reported," Ricky said as he glared at Hoya.

Hoya shrugged, "Do what you want."

"Wait, we need to work together," Changjo said as he sighed, "I know that we don't want to, but it's the only way. By law it's our case so you can't try and solve it, but you have information that we want. Now we both know that you don't want to have your dragged to court and we don't want to get a warrant, so let's help each other out. You help us and we help you."

"How will you help us?" Dongwoo asked as he crossed his arms.

"We'll let you work the case with us," Changjo said as Ricky glared at him.

"Fine," Hoya said as he rolled his eyes, "He was killed outside at least two days ago, then kept in a freezer. He wasn't killed by the bullet or vase that made contact with him and the gun is going in for DNA testing. Any questions?"

Ricky and Changjo both shook their heads as Hoya left the room.

"Wait!" Ricky said as Hoya turned around, "We'll have our medical examiner sent over to your department to examine Bang Yong Guk also. Better be safe then sorry. We'll also send our detectives over there."

"Okay," Dongwoo said as he followed Hoya out of the room and down the stairs.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Changjo asked.

"Follow us to our department. We have to discuss Bang Yong Guk's friends and what he did two days ago."

___________________________________________________________

Author's note: Teen Top! Sorry, not an exciting chapter... But I promise it will get exciting!