Wednesday 4:30pm- Questioning GAPA Members Jo Jonghwan and Lee Sanghoon

Before the Dawn

Changjo and Ricky drove to the skate park.

"I expect that they are here," Ricky said as he stopped the car and walked out.

"Of course," Changjo said, "They are friends with Zelo. If they skate together and Zelo is always skating, what do you think they are doing right now? Oh right, skating."

"I have no idea who any of these people are," Ricky said as he looked around.

"I wish I could skate," Changjo said, "I would skate all day every day."

"That's probably why all of these people do," Ricky said, "Let's go talk to the stoners. They aren't skating and we can threaten them into talking."

Changjo nodded as they walked up to the group of teenagers, "What's up guys?"

"What do you want?" One of them asked.

"I want to speak to a Jo Jonghwan and Lee Sanghoon," Ricky said.

"What's it to you?" Another guy asked.

"What is keeping your asses out of jail to you?" Changjo asked as he flashed his badge.

"You're just like the other two cops that came by," The first one said.

"What other two cops?" Ricky asked.

The other one shrugged, "A dude with small eyes and light brown hair, and then another hot shot with dark brown hair."

"Sunggyu and Woohyun," Changjo said, "So let's get back to what we were talking about. Jonghwan and Sanghoon."

The first one shrugged, "If they are here they are with Zelo. As I told the other cops Zelo is the one in the blue beanie and superstar sunglasses."

Changjo and Ricky just muttered their thanks to the teenagers and towards the skateboarders.

"Something seems off about Zelo's relationship with Bang," Changjo said to Ricky.

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked as he looked towards Changjo, "Bang was closest to Himchan."

"I haven't quite put my finger on it yet," Changjo said, "But I assure you there is more to the picture then they are letting on."

"Zelo?" Ricky asked as they both neared the boy in the blue beanie who happened to be in the company of two friends, "Do you know where Jonghwan and Sanghoon are?"

"That would be us," One of the guys said as he studied Ricky and Changjo, "I'm Jonghwan. What do you want?"

"To ask you a couple of questions," Changjo said as he flashed his badge.

"About what?" The other, and younger, boy asked, most likely Sanghoon.

"Just your relationship with Bang Yong Guk," Ricky said as he smiled towards them. "Zelo can you leave us alone for a minute."

Zelo glared at Ricky and Changjo but nodded, "If these cops give you any trouble call me."

"Okay, so what did the bastard do this time?" Jonghwan asked as he crossed his arms.

"I heard you've been harassing him about his father? Isn't that what GAPA is? Group Against President Activity?" Ricky asked.

Jonghwan rolled his eyes as he sighed, "His dad is letting people build large skyscrapers on fields that we need. He is cutting down trees and destroying nature."

"That's why you harass him?" Changjo asked, "Seriously? You have nothing better to do with your time?"

Jonghwan glared at them, "I care for the environment. But It's not just that. Do you know what they are doing to animals on farms? Its-"

"I know," Ricky said, "And I agree it's horrible. Something needs to be done."

"Exactly," Jonghwan said as he smiled at Ricky, "You totally get it."

"Back to the topic of Bang Yong Guk," Changjo said, "Why do you harass him if your real target is the dad?"

"The best way to get to the president is through his son," Jonghwan said, "Bang Yong Guk is his prized possession. The only thing he really cares about."

"The story on MSN," Changjo muttered under his breath as Ricky rolled his eyes.

"So I know you two have been harassing hi-" Ricky started to say but was interrupted.

"Monday night was a complete mix up," Sanghoon said frantically, "I promise. Don't listen to what his friends say."

"What his friends say?" Changjo asked as Jonghwan glared at Sanghoon.

"Zelo said to forget it!" Jonghwan gritted through his teeth.

"Forget what?" Ricky asked as he looked back and forth from Jonghwan and Sanghoon.

"Tell us or we will arrest you," Changjo said, "For harassment."

"You won't arrest us if he tells right?" Jonghwan asked.

"Nope," Ricky said, "Now what were you going to say?"

Sanghoon sighed, "We were at the club on Monday night and Bang Yong Guk was there with his friends-"

"What friends?" Changjo asked.

Jonghwan shrugged, "Uh his normal friends? He only hangs out with the same people. And they were wasted."

"What time was it?" Ricky asked.

Sanghoon shrugged, "Around eleven?"

"Please tell me by name who was all there," Changjo said.

Jonghwan rolled his eyes, "You know: Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Himchan obviously."

"So continue," Ricky said.

"Anyway we were there and he was with his friends. They were all pretty wasted: stumbling over their own feet, slurring their words, and being weird. I've never seen them like that before. Especially Bang Yong Guk. He was off the walls. So anyway we approach them and Jonghwan comments about how stupid they look and Bang gets furious. He tries to punch Jonghwan but he's so drunk he just falls over. Next thing we know we are being kicked out and accused of harassment," Sanghoon said.

"What exactly did Zelo tell you?" Changjo asked, "Earlier?"

Jonghwan shrugged, "He told us to forget it and pretend it never happened."

"Do you know who Bang left the club with?" Ricky asked.

Jonghwan and Sanghoon both shook their heads.

"Thank you," Ricky said as he and Changjo started walking away.

"Wait," Sanghoon said, "Jonghwan and I waited so we could talk to them and have them explain why they got us kicked out of the club. I never saw Bang leave the club, but I saw his friends leave around midnight or one. We asked them where Bang was and they just shrugged. They didn't know where their own friend was!"

"They lied about their alibis," Changjo said to Ricky, "That means they are hiding something big."

"If Bang didn't leave with them, who did he leave with?" Ricky asked Changjo.

Changjo shrugged, "It could be possible that they staged the whole thing."

"What bar was it?" Ricky asked.

Jonghwan shrugged, "New moon or something like that."

______________________________________________________________

Author's note: Thank you for waiting! <3