Chapter 10 - New Friends

What is Love ?

 

Mir’s POV

“Nothing special happened, we’re friends now” I said. “You’re his friend??” Sungyeol surprised. “Mmm, yeah….” I said it reluctantly. “Congrats for youuu…. You’ll get closer… and closer… then closer… until you become his….” he couldn’t say more because I cut his words “that’s never going to happen, Sungyeol-ah…” I said. “Why are you so sad, Cheolyong-ah… tell me, maybe I can help you” he said. “Thanks Sungyeol, but I don’t think you need to help. It’s my problem” I said. “What problem?” he asked. “My feeling, how I’m feeling right now is a problem…” I said. “Who’s the person that makes you like this?” “It’s Changsun” I said. “Changsun? Did he hurt you? Or bully you? Tell me what happened..” he said. “He did nothing wrong, he’s nice and caring. I’m just confused” I said shyly.

“Ahhh! I know! You love him, right? You’re afraid that you love him, right?” he said. Sungyeol-ah…. You can read my minds, but I can’t tell you the truth, sorry… “Huh? I don’t love him!” I denied. “Sorry, if I bothered you hehe.. I just want to tell you Cheolyong, don’t lie to yourself” he said and I was flinched.

Sungyeol’s POV

Cheolyong-ah, you’re just too innocent. Your minds were readable. I hope you stop lying to yourself and admit that you love him. You’ll just get suffered more if you lied. I hope Changsun had same feeling as you. By the way, I need to tell Myungsoo about Changsun and Cheolyong. I need to go to his class. “Myungsoo-yaaa!!!” I shouted to him. “Sungyeoliee! Hi!” he shouted back and carried me outside his class. “What are you doing?” I asked why. “I need to tell you something, yeobo-yaa…” he said. “I also need to tell you something…” I said. “What is it?” he asked. “About Cheolyong and Changsun” I said and he startled. “I also want to talk about it too... our minds are one, aren’t we???” he said. “Ya! Stop that!” “umm okay, sorry Yeolie…” he apologized. “Ummm, do you sense something suspicious between them?” I said. “Yes, Joon texted me yesterday. He said that Cheolyong changed him into a better person” Myungsoo said. “Awww.. so cute. I already shipped them for a long time” I said. “Me too! They are so shy, it’s so adorable, isn’t it?” he said. “Yup! Hey, have you met Joon? You said that you want to join dance class…” I asked. “Not yet, he said that he will meet Byunghee-hyung first” he said. “Byunghee-hyung is already here? I want to meet him, he’s my soon brother-in-law….” I said. “Hehe, I wonder where he is now…” he said.

Joon’s POV

Where’s that Byunghee-hyung… he said that he will be at the gate… is he late or something? I waited for 15 minutes then he appeared. “YA! Changsun-ah! Long time no see, how are you?” Byunghee greeted me brightly. “I’m fine, go inside” I said and showed him the way to his class. “Where’s my class?” he asked. “Just shut up and follow me..” I said. “I’m your hyung, talk more politely!” he said. “Sorry hyung” I apologized.

“Changsun-ah! Who is it?” a girl asked me. “He’s my cousin, he just moved here” I introduced him shortly. “He’s quite handsome” she said. “I’m more handsome than him” I said and left. “Don’t be jealous, Changsunie… even she knew I’m handsome” he said. “Hyung, you and your confidence never change” I said. We walked and finally arrived at his class, 2-C. “This is your class, call me when you need help. I’m in class 1-A” I said. “Thanks for everything, but how about the dance class?” he asked. “We will talk about that at recess time” I said and went back to my class.

As soon as I arrived at the class, Mir asked me. “Where did you go??” he asked. “Why? Do you miss me?” I asked. “No!” he replied it shyly. “I went to my cousin who just moved here” I said. “Your cousin moved here? I want to see him” he begged, what a cutie…. “You’ll see him at recess maybe…” I said and bell was ringing. I can’t concentrate at the lesson because I was staring at Mir’s face for a whole time. What’s wrong with me?? I know he’s cute, but I usually don’t stare at people for a long time. Without realizing, the bell was ringing again showed that it’s already recess time.

“Cheolyong-ah, come with me..” I said to him. “Huh? What for? Is it important?” he asked. “You said that you wanted to meet my cousin so badly” I said. “OKAY! I’ll go” he said, what a cutie. “Good boy” I smiled and hold his hand then drag him to the canteen. “Who said that we should hold hands?” he said shyly, his face is red, he really can’t hide it. “ME! I just want to, I can’t?” I smirked. “It’s up to you, but people are looking at us!” he said. “Don’t mind that, Mir” I said.

We finally arrived at the canteen, I saw Byunghee sitting alone. “Byunghee-hyung? Why are you alone? Where are your friends?” I asked him. “I just moved here, it’s pretty …awkward… in the class” he said stuttered. “Oh come on Hyung, I know you’re not like this usually” I cheered him. “Right, maybe I need more socialization” he said. “Hello, hyung” Mir greeted Byunghee. “Hello, who are you?” he asked Mir with a smile. “I’m Cheolyong, Changsun’s classmate” Mir introduced himself with that cute behavior, I just can’t stand so I stared at him.

“AH! This Cheolyong is Changsun’s boyfriend, isn’t it?” he said and I was surprised. “What? No? Who said that?” I said and my face got redder. “Myungsoo said so” he said. ARGH that Myungsoo is a jerk…. “He’s a liar, don’t believe him… your brother is so hateful” I said. “Sorry if I misunderstood” he apologized. “But I think I will believe if you’re really a couple, both of you are just too cute when you’re together! I saw you and Cheolyong holding hands” he said and Mir’s face burned he’s too shy to talk at this kind of situation. “First, Hyebin-noona, now you…” I said. “Sorry, I’m really sorry” he apologized.

Suddenly Myungsoo and Sungyeol appeared. “Hey!” I said to them. “Oh HEY!” Sungyeol greeted us. “Bro, you arrived” Myungsoo said to Byunghee. “YA! Myungsoo-ya.. Why did you lie?” I said. “What? Lying? What are you talking about?” he was confused. “About Cheolyong and me” I said with a little bit angry tone. “OH! I’m sorry, I’m just joking” he said. “Your joke isn’t fun, you know?” I said. “Aish, Stop that, you’ll get nothing with fighting” Byunghee said. “Uh, Sorry hyung…” I said. “Changsun-ah, how about dance class?” Byunghee asked. “I almost forgot! I already told Seungho-hyung. Come to the dance practice room after school, okay?” I informed them. “Huh? Cheolyong also?” Sungyeol asked. “Yes, I asked him to join then he accepted” I said. “I need to go back” Mir said. “Why leaving already?” I whined. “It’s important” he said. “Okay bye!” I said.

Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Byunghee-hyung stared at me, it’s weird. “What’s wrong with you guys?” I asked because I was confused. “I need to go, bye” I left them.

No One’s POV

Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Byunghee stared at each other after Joon left. “I’m Sungyeol by the way” Sungyeol introduced himself to Byunghee. “I’m Byunghee, you must be Myungsoo’s boyfriend!” Byunghee said. “Umm, yes…” Sungyeol admitted shyly. “Does my bro treat you well??” Byunghee asked. “He treats me well, he’s nice” Sungyeol said. “By the way, do you think the same as me?” Byunghee asked. “About what?” Myungsoo asked. “Changsunie and Cheolyong, do you feel something strange between those two?” Byunghee asked. “Yes!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol answered at the same time. “I know I’m right!” Byunghee said. “We should help them” Sungyeol said. “Like what?” Myungsoo asked. “We don’t really need that, I know that Changsun asked him to join the dance class in order to get closer to him. Just give them time, we’ll wait for the results” Byunghee said.

----------------------------------------------

it's been more than a week, this chapter is still lacking.... i'm sorry if it's not that good. i'm still learning to write....

comment and subcribe please, i guess i'll update faster if you comment something and give me your opinion.... 

my school's on holiday for one week !!! i'll write more if you want to ......